Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the people announcing thier support for Trump really trying to destroy his candidacy?
First there were the (staged by George Soros?) demonstrations/riots at his rallies, then he's been backed by some of the most odious characters in America: The NRA, the Klan, the Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, Gary Busey, Ted Nugent, Dennis Rodman, Steven Baldwin, rapist Mike Tyson, Sarah Palin, ... But now, there's this:

Donald Rumsfeld says he'll vote for Donald Trump, the 'known unknown'
Stephanie Liebergen
Jun 24th 2016 4:00AM

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/24/do.../21401080/

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld says he's going to vote for Donald Trump, but he's not calling it an endorsement. "I'm a Republican. I don't expect that I should agree with everybody on everything. With two great political parties, there's bound to be a range of views. And I wouldn't, I could not vote for Mrs. Clinton," Rumsfeld said on Fox News. Rumsfeld didn't call it an endorsement because he says no one asked for one.

Donald Trump, however, was happy to give it that title, tweeting: "Thank you to Donald Rumsfeld for the endorsement. Very much appreciated." Rumsfeld first served as secretary of defense for President Gerald Ford and then again for President George W. Bush. He was instrumental in the decision to send troops into Iraq something Trump now frequently critiques as an awful idea. Just a few months ago, Rumsfeld dodged questions about Trump's viability as president.

"Can you see Donald Trump, you personally, as commander in chief?" Matt Lauer asked Rumsfeld on NBC's "Today" show. "Can I see the person who gets elected by the American people serve as president of the United States? Why, my goodness, we've been doing that for so many years. You bet," Rumsfeld answered.But with Trump being the only Republican candidate left standing, apparently the idea of a President Trump is easier to swallow than a second President Clinton.

I really wonder if these guys realize that they're only helping....Hilary Clinton.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Yeah, pretty unsavoury bunch of friends.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
When I saw that story yesterday with his "known unknowns" crap, I had to check to see if I was reading The Onion.
Is it reality or is it Python? Who can tell anymore?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump the "Painted Face" of Kissinger and David Rockefeller? David Guyatt 3 9,787 11-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Make America Obamaless Again! What Trump Can Do Garry McNeil 1 14,390 15-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Goldman-Sachs weighs in on the 2016 election by banning contributions to Trump. Drew Phipps 0 4,236 08-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Hilary Clinton's amazing claim about Donald Trump, once false, now true. Drew Phipps 5 10,992 20-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  "...Now Donald Trump's Betrayal Is Complete..." Drew Phipps 5 8,135 19-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Trump's poll success is merely a measure of how effective the neo-con fear mongering really was. Drew Phipps 4 8,000 11-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Rogue Nation Seeks to Destroy the IMF!! Lauren Johnson 2 5,471 06-07-2015, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Corporations are not people. Magda Hassan 6 6,156 22-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Why intelligent people oppose government surveillance - Genocide and Profits for IBM in Nazi Germany Adele Edisen 1 3,360 21-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Ecuador: Pro-people policies behind Correa's landslide win Magda Hassan 1 3,025 19-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin