Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack in Nice
I condemn all terrorism unequivocally, including this shocking attack in France tonight.

BUT.

I wish we could let our emotions be consistent. The mass hysteria when some white people die, and then the silence when non-whites die, to me, is sickening. Paris and Nice are symptoms of French imperialism. Over 200,000 killed in Madagascar, Hundreds of thousands in Algeria, 45,000 in Setif alone. I totally condemn what happened, no civilians deserve to die like this. But browsing websites like twitter and reddit, you will see people blaming immigration, Muslims, or Islam. White people don't even know their own history.

Lets confront our past so we can move forward, together, without bloodshed.
There are some upsetting videos of the attack doing the rounds on twitter, I'm not going to post them and I would recommend to anyone reading to not view them.
I haven't seen anything about the man driving the truck. Surely he was caught there? There is some thing about Tunisian identity items inside the truck itself but not the driver. Was there a driver?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Early days, but my first thought is only yesterday Holland in a speech said that the state of emergency would be lifted at the end of this month. Wouldn't real terrorists 'welcome' the end of a state of emergency and wait until then to do another attack? I realize that someone might have wanted to take advantage of Bastille Day's symbolism, but now the first thing Holland said was an extension of the state of emergency.....makes me want to look closely if this has any false-flag aspects. It is too early to tell, but that extension of the state of emergency, to me, could be more than a coincidence - I hope not. Aspects of the Paris attacks certainly make them look like, at least in part, false-flag Gladio-type actions or LIHOP. One also has to wonder how such a large truck was allowed into an area supposedly under control of local security, police and military - though this is certainly not beyond imagination. I'm not saying this was false-flag, only that it sadly needs to be viewed from that possible lens due to the timing of the end of state of emergency, now extended because of this event, which was real. It is said that the large white truck drove two Km down Nice's main waterfront street just after the largest gathering of people in the year. How could no police or military have been on that 2Km strip to attempt to stop it until the last bit when the truck was apparently fired upon and the driver killed? Horrible, but also strange.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Okay shot in truck. Truck filled with weapons and grenades. Fired at people while driving. Shot by police. Eventually.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Okay shot in truck. Truck filled with weapons and grenades. Fired at people while driving. Shot by police. Eventually.

I have seen some images of the truck moving down the street hitting people, obviously unopposed by police or other security. I could imagine that for a short distance, but it is somewhat hard to imagine this continuing unopposed for 2 Km. Yes, authorities saying driver fired from truck with weapon at some point and that truck had bombs and other weapons....if such a 'well-planned' attack as the authorities say, one bomb likely would have caused more casualties than the driveby attack. All very odd. Well planned, but not well planned; great French security, but not good security.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Early days, but my first thought is only yesterday Holland in a speech said that the state of emergency would be lifted at the end of this month. Wouldn't real terrorists 'welcome' the end of a state of emergency and wait until then to do another attack? I realize that someone might have wanted to take advantage of Bastille Day's symbolism, but now the first thing Holland said was an extension of the state of emergency.....makes me want to look closely if this has any false-flag aspects. It is too early to tell, but that extension of the state of emergency, to me, could be more than a coincidence - I hope not. Aspects of the Paris attacks certainly make them look like, at least in part, false-flag Gladio-type actions or LIHOP. One also has to wonder how such a large truck was allowed into an area supposedly under control of local security, police and military - though this is certainly not beyond imagination. I'm not saying this was false-flag, only that it sadly needs to be viewed from that possible lens due to the timing of the end of state of emergency, now extended because of this event, which was real. It is said that the large white truck drove two Km down Nice's main waterfront street just after the largest gathering of people in the year. How could no police or military have been on that 2Km strip to attempt to stop it until the last bit when the truck was apparently fired upon and the driver killed? Horrible, but also strange.

In view of Charlie Hedbo and other deep state events in France and Belgium, it is now just common sense to have your cynical radar switched on and attuned. Mine certainly is.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
84 now dead - many children - and up to 100 injured, many critically.

Cynical...who me?!?!:Blink:

One report of police not arriving in any numbers until 20 minutes after people mowed down. Also that the truck driver tried to get away and at that point only used a gun to shoot his way out. So, the story is very confusing at this point. Lastly, a real terrorist would not take ID with them, yet the ID of Tunisian man who lived in France was reported to have been found in the truck. Hijacked truck? Planted ID? Careless terrorist?

Apparently, there were barricades to prevent any vehicles from going onto the road on which this truck did its damage. How did it get on the road and past the barricades and why not stopped when it first breached them?! Just asking......

Another recent report said that inside the truck were only found 'weapons', not bombs.....could be the confusion of the reporting, but doesn't match earlier reports of bombs....but if bombs, why not used and why the driver tried to run away? Lastly, why not another person in the truck? It is NOT easy to drive and shoot at the same time. Another lone nut?
Immigrant Crisis: Facts, Myth or Plot?

by Brainstorm

February 09, 2016

http://thesaker.is/immigrant-crisis-facts-myth-or-plot/

Quote:European member states will respond by issuing more and more restricting laws and regulations, narrowing so far achieved human rights and liberties. We are witnessing this process already started in France, where emergency state is declared, with the considerable presence of military and police forces particularly after the bloodshed in Paris, which was done by infiltrated Muslim extremists and Wahhabi militants.

Many fear that Francois Hollande this situation could extends to the election in 2017 to prevent the coming to power of forces that voters want (such as, for example, the National Front).
The European Union is in a state of emergency. Germany is conducting it in silence and under a different name. German media are strictly controlled. Officials of almost all parties in the federal parliament conducted wholeheartedly same policy of pushing the nation into chaos and open dictatorship. The salvation can only expect citizens of countries that have not yet been "blessed with" membership in EU....

EU members, faced with the increased threats of conflicts between anti-immigration oriented groups, pro immigrant oriented groups and immigrant groups itself, will soon be enforced to gradually introduce more restrictive measures and regulations until they finally declare a kind of emergency states further restricting rights and liberties of own citizens by tightening control over the internet, restricting or even banning free speech, controlling and oppressing alternative and free media, banning mass rallies, and other measures that could seems to be appropriate for the government administration.

https://www.rt.com/news/330419-germany-s...rms-sales/

This could be the pretext and introduction to more totalitarian regimes which could easily turn the European countries to the right and ultimately to the fascism within the EU boundaries.

Fascist and Nazis just needed a food to grow up and get strength. And they are offered such food, a huge immigrant influx: different culture, different religion, different philosophy, heritage, language, lookout, lifestyle, laws. It is the rich feast for the small but still alive fascist groups. With so much food they are growing fast and become more and more dangerous. You can see the example of Islamphobia and rise of nationalistic and racist intolerance in UK media for example:

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritain...365559325/

And yet, that was all known to the creators of the NWO! So we could only conclude that it was the part of the plan, a well defined and performed agenda. This brings now, more restrictive laws and less so far achieved liberties, less human rights, stronger and more aggressive police, more military on streets, somewhere declared emergency states, all as I have already described.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Someone in Nice who knew the accused Tunisian-Frenchman amazingly says he was not religious, certainly not a radical, a womanizer and avid drinker, petty criminal, a loner and not one who hung out with groups of others, not known to have even regularly attended Mosque. Doesn't sound like an typical 'ISIL terrorist' man to me........which he is being called. He was 31 and by profession a truck driver. His flat has just been raided and friends and relatives rounded up. His name is Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, and he was married [but separated] with three children.

Quote:Neighbours told the channel he was not particularly interested in religion, adding that he preferred girls and salsa.
They said that he had been unhappy since he divorce, and that he suffered from financial problems.
Neighbors described him as "depressed and unstable, even agressive" of late. They put this down to his "marital and financial problems".
One told BFM TV he was "more into women than religion".
"He (didn't) pray and like(d) girls and Salsa," according to BFM's crime correspondent.
Jasmine, 40 said: "He was rude and bit weird.
"We would hold the door open for him and he would just blank him. He kept himself to himself but would always rant about his wife. He had martial problems and would tell people in the local cafe. He scared my children though."
They found a pistol, a larger gun, and a number of fake weapons and grenades in his vehicle after the attack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Houthi Drone Attack on Saudi Oil Installation David Guyatt 3 4,355 22-09-2019, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,663 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Isis’s 17-Suicide Car Bomb Attack in Mosul David Guyatt 0 8,748 05-04-2017, 12:00 PM
  Syria: Attack on bus called an assassination attempt. Drew Phipps 0 2,681 10-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Israeli Attack on Gaza: 2014 Version Lauren Johnson 86 21,609 18-08-2014, 04:05 PM
  Biggest attack in years kills 31 in China's troubled Xinjiang Magda Hassan 0 3,165 22-05-2014, 12:36 PM
  US & UK consider nuke attack on Iran? David Guyatt 0 2,697 04-01-2014, 10:30 AM
  "Netanyahu has decided to attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November." Adele Edisen 6 5,781 28-06-2012, 02:30 AM
  IRAN: US/Israeli "False Flag" attack may be underway James H. Fetzer 12 12,249 18-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  5 dead, 122 hurt in Belgium hand grenade attack Ed Jewett 1 3,738 14-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin