Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Shooting in Baton Rouge
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bato...c3ee51383b

Just turned on CNN (about 6:45PM MDT) and this is what Anderson (Shithead) Cooper just said and I quote "We are learning that the shooter as Art mentioned followed a number of sort of conspiracy groups devoted to government surveillance and monitoring there are all these people who generally I think are kind of psychotic who believe that they're being followed by government agencies or by law enforcement. What does all that tell you?"
Marlene Zenker Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bato...c3ee51383b

Just turned on CNN (about 6:45PM MDT) and this is what Anderson (Shithead) Cooper just said and I quote "We are learning that the shooter as Art mentioned followed a number of sort of conspiracy groups devoted to government surveillance and monitoring there are all these people who generally I think are kind of psychotic who believe that they're being followed by government agencies or by law enforcement. What does all that tell you?"

Government surveillance, as revealed by Snowden are now conspiracy theorists? Blimey!
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Downtown Dallas: Police officers shot by two or more snipers from elevated positions. Drew Phipps 37 23,831 17-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Spanish Police Continue Brutality on Fifth Day of Protests Against Education Cuts Keith Millea 0 3,090 21-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Nineteen killed as Egyptian Christians, police clash Ed Jewett 1 3,368 10-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Drug gang in police disguise free 50 prisoners Magda Hassan 0 2,642 18-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Motorcade shooting was a Georgian stunt - Poland Magda Hassan 0 3,812 28-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan