Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Baer and the 9/11 Put Option Scandal
From Sibel Edmonds Newsbud:

Quote:

Corbett Report- 9/11 Suspects: Robert Baer

CORBETT REPORT | SEPTEMBER 8, 20164 COMMENTS
Given the exceptionally grave nature of this admission and its repercussions, one would suppose that Baer has been questioned by other media and/or the FBI and made to discuss in detail precisely who it was who cashed out and how he knew about the 9/11 plot in advance. But one would be wrong. Since making this stunning admission to the cameras of We Are Change Los Angeles, no one has ever asked Baer for more information about the case. So why is Robert Baer hiding the identity of a 9/11 accomplice or co-conspirator? And will the FBI be asking him for details of this story any time soon? Until the American public show some interest in this shocking admission, it is unlikely that anything will happen.
*For show notes & MP3 visit Corbett Report here

I wonder if anyone here knows who the brokerage was in San Diego?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
I can't answer that question off the top of my head, but I will add that James Corbett is doing a whole series of these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...GmQZFyeGqm
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Thanks Tracy. I have a feeling it was Vanguard Capital. But I guess we'll never know for sure.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
The fact that Baer claimed, in 2008, to know the identity of someone who cashed out prior to 9/11 wouldn't make him an "accessory after the fact" in 2001. Nor would it necessarily subject him to obstruction of justice charges since the official investigation was complete in 2004. It would depend on when he received this information. However, you can well imagine that, if the new 9/11 litigation bill passed yesterday survives the threatened presidential veto, that the Saudis (who have an intelligence organization of their own, and enough money to hire a formidable defense team) will take an interest in deposing him.

So, I would suggest that Corbett delay airing a "series of videos" until after the Senate and the House have the opportunity to override a veto.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:The fact that Baer claimed, in 2008, to know the identity of someone who cashed out prior to 9/11 wouldn't make him an "accessory after the fact" in 2001. Nor would it necessarily subject him to obstruction of justice charges since the official investigation was complete in 2004. It would depend on when he received this information. However, you can well imagine that, if the new 9/11 litigation bill passed yesterday survives the threatened presidential veto, that the Saudis (who have an intelligence organization of their own, and enough money to hire a formidable defense team) will take an interest in deposing him.

So, I would suggest that Corbett delay airing a "series of videos" until after the Senate and the House have the opportunity to override a veto.

I'm not a fan of Corbett. This video is just one more example. Baer has been all over the map on 9/11. I think his job is to spread disinfo.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:The fact that Baer claimed, in 2008, to know the identity of someone who cashed out prior to 9/11 wouldn't make him an "accessory after the fact" in 2001. Nor would it necessarily subject him to obstruction of justice charges since the official investigation was complete in 2004. It would depend on when he received this information. However, you can well imagine that, if the new 9/11 litigation bill passed yesterday survives the threatened presidential veto, that the Saudis (who have an intelligence organization of their own, and enough money to hire a formidable defense team) will take an interest in deposing him.

I'm not a fan of Corbett. This video is just one more example. Baer has been all over the map on 9/11. I think his job is to spread disinfo.

I think his work is generally good but his list of "suspects" is a strange one so far. It also falls prey to many of the same fallacies that JFK research and analysis does - i.e. mistaking facilitators for sponsors, over-generalizing, failing to distinguish between foreknowledge and active participation, etc. His latest is about the "Dancing Israelis":

“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Quote:I think his work is generally good but his list of "suspects" is a strange one so far.

I said I wasn't a fan of his, every once in a while he hits one of the park -- for example his 9/11 in a nutshell video.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert Fisk on 911 irregularities David Guyatt 7 6,879 04-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  "Why Robert Parry is right about 9/11 Truth" by Kevin Ryan and other updated FN news Jonathan Mark 1 4,249 31-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling