Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK
Bless the memory of John F. Kennedy who died on this day 53 years ago.
You will not be forgotten for you have earned our respect and admiration. Rest in Peace.
[/FONT]
53 years ago I was sitting in Mrs. Fisher's science class when our principal Dr. Hamburg came into the room crying and without saying anything plugged in a radio and turned it on. We all sat silent and motionless as we heard the President had been shot. Soon after we were told to go home early. I walked home and my mother was there with the TV on. My father was at the office not far away, but returned shortly thereafter. We all sat watching our black and white TV endlessly until it was announced that JFK had died. We cried and cried and cried. We sat glued to the TV almost not sleeping for the next three days until Oswald was shot. It was at that point I and my parents immediately felt something was really not right about what had happened, and more than the President we all really liked intensely had been killed. For me, it was the death of my vision of the USA I had held before. That vision has only crumbled further and further with every passing year and with my research into Deep Political History and its Players/Deeds.

JFK was not a perfect man, but he was a good one, growing in positive ways very quickly, and coming to realize that his job was to represent the People and not the 'men behind the curtains of power' [the general reason he was assassinated]. It was a great loss for the USA and the World, and it is still felt by many - especially those of us who remember what he and his short Administration was like. I will feel the loss until my own. One could not have had a 911 or a Trumpf [and so many of the other horrors from Dallas to now] had JFK not be assassinated and it covered up as to who really did it and why. The USA really changed with JFK's death; which was then quickly followed by those of MLK and RFK [by the same general cabal] and so many others in black operations and wars. Now we have perpetual war and a police state - how far we have fallen from the hopes we had for our country and the World back before 11/22/63.

Anyone new to all this who has not owes themselves the favor of reading the best single book IMHO on the assassination - Douglass' book entitled 'JFK and the Unspeakable'.

Those who killed JFK and their 'heirs' are still in control - VERY much still in control long after the coup d'etat of Dallas.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
His finest speech!
Totally agree Peter. I think for those of us who were kids when he was elected there was this feeling of hope and inspiration from the start. As a kid in Canada growing up this election for me signaled some sort of promise not known before. On 11/22/63 I was living in Quincy MA with my aunt and uncle, due to both my parents being ill. I was barely fourteen, in the 8th grade.
Peter

There isn't a "Like" button on this forum, but if there was, I'd have pressed it for your message on this thread.

Martin
Peter Lemkin Wrote:53 years ago I was sitting in Mrs. Fisher's science class when our principal Dr. Hamburg came into the room crying and without saying anything plugged in a radio and turned it on. We all sat silent and motionless as we heard the President had been shot. Soon after we were told to go home early. I walked home and my mother was there with the TV on. My father was at the office not far away, but returned shortly thereafter. We all sat watching our black and white TV endlessly until it was announced that JFK had died. We cried and cried and cried. We sat glued to the TV almost not sleeping for the next three days until Oswald was shot. It was at that point I and my parents immediately felt something was really not right about what had happened, and more than the President we all really liked intensely had been killed. For me, it was the death of my vision of the USA I had held before. That vision has only crumbled further and further with every passing year and with my research into Deep Political History and its Players/Deeds.

JFK was not a perfect man, but he was a good one, growing in positive ways very quickly, and coming to realize that his job was to represent the People and not the 'men behind the curtains of power' [the general reason he was assassinated]. It was a great loss for the USA and the World, and it is still felt by many - especially those of us who remember what he and his short Administration was like. I will feel the loss until my own. One could not have had a 911 or a Trumpf [and so many of the other horrors from Dallas to now] had JFK not be assassinated and it covered up as to who really did it and why. The USA really changed with JFK's death; which was then quickly followed by those of MLK and RFK [by the same general cabal] and so many others in black operations and wars. Now we have perpetual war and a police state - how far we have fallen from the hopes we had for our country and the World back before 11/22/63.

Anyone new to all this who has not owes themselves the favor of reading the best single book IMHO on the assassination - Douglass' book entitled 'JFK and the Unspeakable'.

Those who killed JFK and their 'heirs' are still in control - VERY much still in control long after the coup d'etat of Dallas.

A stirring recollection of that day, Mr. Lemkin. Thank you for sharing your experience.
You are either with JFK or against him...
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Totally agree Peter. I think for those of us who were kids when he was elected there was this feeling of hope and inspiration from the start. As a kid in Canada growing up this election for me signaled some sort of promise not known before. On 11/22/63 I was living in Quincy MA with my aunt and uncle, due to both my parents being ill. I was barely fourteen, in the 8th grade.

I started to post my memories of that day late yesterday when my computer stopped working....

I told my aunt and uncle that day that I did not believe the cover story we were being given. It was all too pat. The officials and the medial had too much information on their chosen patsy way too quickly. Having grown up reading murder mysteries I knew that investigations took time.

My relatives thought me a bit weird I suppose. Still in touch with my aunt Cinda who has come to believe I was a perceptive teen.

It is still hard to observe this day. I talked about it at court some yesterday but my colleagues have never shown much interest in the truth.

I blame our lying media.
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:53 years ago I was sitting in Mrs. Fisher's science class when our principal Dr. Hamburg came into the room crying and without saying anything plugged in a radio and turned it on. We all sat silent and motionless as we heard the President had been shot. Soon after we were told to go home early. I walked home and my mother was there with the TV on. My father was at the office not far away, but returned shortly thereafter. We all sat watching our black and white TV endlessly until it was announced that JFK had died. We cried and cried and cried. We sat glued to the TV almost not sleeping for the next three days until Oswald was shot. It was at that point I and my parents immediately felt something was really not right about what had happened, and more than the President we all really liked intensely had been killed. For me, it was the death of my vision of the USA I had held before. That vision has only crumbled further and further with every passing year and with my research into Deep Political History and its Players/Deeds.

A stirring recollection of that day, Mr. Lemkin. Thank you for sharing your experience.

You're welcome. It was a very short version. It took months for me and my family to stop the grieving. It was as if a family member had died. I now realize it was 'Uncle Sam' who had. Later in life I left my work working for one of the Governors as an environmental aide and began my own research project focused on the JFK assassination [and related - as Deep Political actions and research are almost all related]. In my research I read all the books, met with the eye-witnesses, got to know the better researchers, exchanged ideas and information with them, was at the Dallas conferences every November, did my own original research. Among others I interviewed Bradley Ayers who was at JM/WAVE at the time of the events of Dallas. I had him in my flat in California and had invited another off-the-shelf covert operative of the CIA/Military Intel to arrive the following day. That man was Tosh Plumlee - who I was meeting with regularly at that time. Neither man knew the other by their real names, which I had told them before the meeting. When Tosh walked in, they both looked shocked and threw their arms around one another asking about this person and that person they knew in common long ago, far away and spoke of missions they had known about and been on. Brad showed us photos of both outside and inside JM/WAVE. When he showed the security gate and guard house, they both started sharing stories of 'Col. Ralston [John Roselli] being saluted when entering. Tosh was Roselli's prime pilot in the months just before the assassination.

Later, I had Ayers [then a licensed Private Detective] do some detective work for me in Florida on persons I felt had involvement with Dallas.

I debriefed Plumlee and tried to verify Plumlee's account of the events of 11/21-23/63 and even used the special photonics work of Tom Wilson to do examination of photos of the Plaza for events and persons Tosh had spoken about. He was excited by what he found. In letters to/from Garrison I learned that he had been looking for Tosh, but under one of his nom-de-guerre 'Zapata'.

Tosh had told me before any other researcher had been told, to my knowledge about RedBird airport and a plane waiting there to take some of the team used in the Plaza out of the Dallas area. He also mentioned the name of the man who ran RedBird and I contacted him - but he was afraid to talk to me about the events. Tosh claimed to have been on that flight out of Dallas as co-pilot and that all the others on the flight were either dead or he had lost all contact with them. He had misled me, and one day asked if I'd like to speak with the pilot to arrange a meeting.

I spoke with this man on the phone and he confirmed some things, but wouldn't discuss others unless in person. We were to meet in a remote desert area. I was to come in gym shorts, bare-chest and only with one small note pad and a pencil - nothing else and alone, my car far behind me.

At that time I lived right on the ocean in a lovely large place. The meeting never took place. Shortly after that I started to get threatening phone calls every night, in which the same man told me where I had been around my city that day - and they were both accurate and correct. Next, my flat, my property, my bank accounts were all confiscated [too long a story to tell here how they managed that], and I went from affluence to poor and homeless after I used up what little cash I had in hotels trying to get a lawyer to help me - none would when they heard my story. I lost all the money forever. After a two year battle that almost cost me my life I did win back my personal items - but ONLY because of the help of a African-American Sheriff's deputy who learned I had been on MLK's March on Washington (and my father was a Marshall at the event) and knew I was being royally screwed. He risked his own career when he handed me the key to the storage where the Sherriff's Dept. had put my things. He said 'I didn't give this to you and I must have it back tomorrow at this time. Good luck, and I'll think of something to tell them'. We shook hands and I was flying out to hire some illigalles and a truck to move things like a wildfire.

I lived in the mountains of Colorado after that, but soon found that jobs were not available to me and I was on some lists.

I moved to Europe eventually, though I do sometimes venture home, nervously, to visit.

There is of course much more to the story and I leave much out here.

911, an event I have spent years studying strikes me as the 'handiwork' of the heirs to the assassins of JFK - and the next big pivot point after Dallas. JFK's assassination, MLK's assassination, RFK's assassination, the assassination of so many witnesses and players to Dallas events, the Vietnam War, Watergate, COINTELPRO, Operation CHAOS, Iran-Contra, endless assassinations and government overthrows, wars without reason - and now without end, government sanctioned drug-running and money laundering, covert and false-flag operations too numerous to mention here, 911-the BIG false-flag op!, and more I have studied. They are all a part of the same fabric, woven into lies, designed for the same purpose and ends.

I see the USA as having passed into cypto-fascism [it is fascist, but secretly so - to most]. It is very sad to have witnessed and been aware of all this, but only by understanding it can one begin to do something about it. Voting is NOT ever going to change this. It will take more than that - much more than that!

We now enter a very difficult time in two months time [not that it was good before!]. Read or listen to JFK's American University speech [posted above] an compare that to what we hear from the talking head puppets that are presented as our Presidents now.

We have much work to do and time is short [for me due to age, and for the Nation and the World due to the extremity of the situation].

Roll up your 'sleeves' friends, we have nothing to loose but our chains and everything to gain, such as our freedoms and democracy back.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass