Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Searchers

I am very proud to support The Searchers, a movie by Randolph Benson.

Attached Files
.jpg   ed.jpg (Size: 50.19 KB / Downloads: 4)
I thought it was well done also Barry.

This is why we have kept Joe Greene's review up at K2K for almost two months now.
That's about the funniest thing I ever heard on that film; "If you want to live in democracy you have to solve the Kennedy assassination" That will never happen, EVER! I mean, who would believe it anyways?
https://www.thesearchersfilm.com/
Scott Kaiser Wrote:That's about the funniest thing I ever heard on that film; "If you want to live in democracy you have to solve the Kennedy assassination" That will never happen, EVER! I mean, who would believe it anyways?

Then we don't live in a democracy.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:That's about the funniest thing I ever heard on that film; "If you want to live in democracy you have to solve the Kennedy assassination" That will never happen, EVER! I mean, who would believe it anyways?

Then we don't live in a democracy.

Fair enough, you have certainly been in this a lot longer than i, just one question Jim if you don't mind answering under our democracy, and freedom of speech, (could you please tell me who you say assassinated Kennedy?)
Is this film available outside US? I mean to buy/download or watch on the internet? I live in Europe. (Norway)
O. Austrud Wrote:Is this film available outside US? I mean to buy/download or watch on the internet? I live in Europe. (Norway)

Yes, here: https://www.thesearchersfilm.com/store.html , but he is not set up for purchase by credit or debit card, only by paypal. It is not cheap, but one does get a HUGE number of hours of interviews.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks, Peter. So it is not possible to buy the movie only, and not the 37 hours of interviews? $169 is
[/FONT]
too expensive for me..
O. Austrud Wrote:Thanks, Peter. So it is not possible to buy the movie only, and not the 37 hours of interviews? $169 istoo expensive for me..

Send him an email. He responds right away. I think he might. Email address is on the website.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Searchers Barry Keane 0 2,001 31-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Adele Edison in The Searchers Jim DiEugenio 8 15,808 22-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  New Documentary; The Searchers Jim DiEugenio 0 2,413 08-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio