Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Director Pompeo Speaks
The dropping of a Mother Of All Bombs in Afghanistan has spurred CIA Director Pompeo to make a speech.

The speech was a predictable defense of CIA and its practices saying CIA did not wiretap or monitor Americans. Pompeo said CIA information is good unlike those who show CIA in a bad light 'in order to sell tickets for entertainment'. Pompeo then turned towards Assange and Snowden saying they were a "hostile non-state intelligence organization acting for Russia and other enemies of America for propaganda purposes".

No, the floor did not open up under Pompeo and drop him in to the flames of hell...
Albert Doyle Wrote:No, the floor did not open up under Pompeo and drop him in to the flames of hell...

Damn. Karma will have other means though.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
JFK probably would have fired Pompeo the next day. Which is why CIA assassinated him.

It would be remiss to not mention Pompeo also endorses Israel which was the axis of the illegal wars Assange and Snowden exposed...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOIA releases William Colby's official history as CIA director, 1973 - 76. Anthony Thorne 0 2,575 18-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John Perkins: This Economic Hit-Man Now Speaks The Truth! Peter Lemkin 5 19,193 08-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson