Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German American Bund March New York City 1939
[Image: 727px-German_American_Bund_NYWTS.jpg]
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
[Image: YOUTH_MARCH_CHICAGO_jpg.jpg]
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
[Image: 00872.jpg]

[Image: 00535.jpg]

Seems for some, things haven't changed - except they did get rid of that 'other' flag and just use the US one, now........:adore:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
http://k3ywords.info/ww2/1939-02-20Germa...Square.mp3

also

http://k3ywords.info/ww2/1938-08-28CBSWi...vasion.mp3

http://k3ywords.info/ww2/news1963assasin...odalla.mp3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  William F Engdahl seminar on the CFR's War and Peace Studies, 1939 Paul Rigby 2 10,134 03-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Orson Welles on American political policing, 1955 Paul Rigby 0 2,977 07-12-2014, 02:58 PM
  American Faust: From Condi to Neo-Condi - Trailer Paul Rigby 0 3,254 06-04-2014, 09:44 AM
  Bowling for Columbine - Free Viewing on Saturday, 23rd of March Adele Edisen 0 3,276 22-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Found at the Library of Congress photos..dated between 1939-1943 Bernice Moore 0 2,841 29-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  WGBH American Experience . The Kennedys . Complete Program Transcript /PBS Bernice Moore 0 2,971 02-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  American Radical: The Trials of Norman Finkelstein Peter Presland 3 3,973 10-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt