Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moderator Sandy Larsen
Sandy Larsen has lost his marbles and gone full Fetzer by publicly endorsing Ralph Cinque's "Gorilla Man" theory on the Education Forum...

Larsen is actually on the Education Forum right now bearing a moderator avatar while whole-heartedly endorsing that "Doorway Man" in the plaid shirt is not Billy Lovelady but is an impostor...

Bear in mind that Larsen is a staunch pro-Prayer Man poster...

This is the insult to our intelligence that is protected and overseen by James Gordon on the Education Forum...

Larsen is too unskilled to realize the differences in Lovelady's features in the Martin Film are due to strong variations in aspect ratio...

Just recently Larsen claimed that Lovelady's left arm in Altgens 6 is actually Carl Jones's arm (even though Jones is wearing a light-colored shirt)...
Sandy Larsen is over on the Education Forum giving oxygen to the Duncan MacRae website troll Alan Ford and his Fetzer-Cinque-like claims...

Larsen is over in that thread saying Oswald's T-shirt is visible in Wiegman and is being mistaken for Lovelady's T-shirt...This is, of course, a lunatic claim that should result in Larsen being ejected from the moderatorship...However, over on that forum such insanity and overt unfitness for being taken seriously goes un-noticed and un-called...Such stupidity is part of the tabloid-like membership requirement that passes as rigor...

Larsen fails to register that Prayer Man is seen in the photo enhanced versions of Wiegman over to the west of Lovelady...Larsen is a strong believer in Oswald as Prayer Man...However he doesn't register that his current claim creates two Oswalds in two places at the same time in the same photo...And this guy carries the weight of moderator and moderation...None of the ass-kissers on the forum point-out this incredibly stupid mistake...

The JFK internet continues to maintain the farce of friends appointing other friends as moderators and not practicing Peer Review...Backwards moderation in other words...
Moderator Sandy Larsen wrote on the Education Forum:

"I believe that Oswald was out on the TSBD steps during the motorcade. It is likely that a few people noticed him being there.[/font][/color]
The government couldn't have these people going around and telling their families, neighbors, and newspapers that they knew Oswald was innocent because he was standing right next to them when the president went by. Something had to be don't to keep them quiet for the rest of their lives. And so the government did something to keep them quiet.
I can only guess what the government did. I believe it is likely that the government appealed to their patriotism. I believe it is likely that somebody who was highly regarded explained to them that if word of Oswald's innocence got out, it would open a can of worms that would implicate Russia in the assassination and that this could lead to WW3.
I have reason to believe that precisely three people on the steps noticed that Oswald was there."

Myself:

Prayer Man has already been proven to be Sarah Stanton by myself...In 2016 the rogue moderator James Gordon expelled me from the Education Forum for trying to show the correct evidence on Prayer Man...Because of that the 95% of the research community that believed Oswald was Prayer Man used my being censored by Gordon, and denied a fair place amongst my research peers, as an excuse to ignore my evidence...James Gordon told me that I was being banned because I had been told proper evidence procedures but refused to follow them...That was a rather outrageous case of projection seeing how I was the one with the correct evidence...When I confronted Gordon and the Education Forum moderators on how they justified banning the one guy with the correct evidence those moderators never answered the question...They never got to answering it because they always had some excuse as to why I deserved to be banned before they got to answering the basic point of how in God's name does the one guy with the correct solution, who was skilled enough to out-argue the JFK research community, end up getting banned and removed from the research internet by a rogue moderator and his always-agreeing co-moderator? (Don't look at that man behind the curtain)...Destroyed as a researcher for posting the correct evidence while those who ignore the evidence (and are therefore the ones who are really guilty of ignoring correct evidence procedures when shown) are then appointed administrator and chief moderator?...If I was given the chance I have earned by my research and skill and could answer Larsen I would tell him his contrived excuses above are easily disproven by the fact that there are many many cases of Oswald witnessings in the assassination that conform to the precept he illustrates where people talked and provided us the evidence we already have...Larsen fools himself by not being honest about the fact that if there was such a covert hush crew deployed and shutting up strategic witnesses then they would have in the many other cases where Oswald was exposed in equally dangerous situations...Larsen is peddling Greg Parker level material...It is rubbish when Greg says it and it is rubbish when his followers repeat it...The zero rate of witnesses for Oswald being on the front steps is something never seen in other real Oswald witnessings...Meanwhile the real event that was silenced by a hush crew goes unspoken because the Prayer Man people have blocked it from view...The second stop of Oswald in the Lobby by a second cop goes unknown because the Education Forum forces Prayer Man and erases this very important event...Greg Parker stops the case from being solved and these guys ban anyone who points out the correct evidence... 

Quote:[size=12]  [/url]On 1/29/2024 at 12:40 AM, Greg Doudna said:[/size]
Larsen: 

"Shelley, Lovelady, Baker, and Truly all lied. Their statements, the Darnell film, and handwritten interrogation notes prove it. The second-floor Oswald/Baker encounter never occurred. Shelley's and Lovelady's walk over to the railroad yard never occurred.
The WC fabricated the second floor encounter so they could identify where Oswald supposedly was after he supposedly shot Kennedy. (In reality he was outside watching the P. Parade.) Unfortunately, Vickie Adams' testimony debunked the encounter. So the WC recruited Shelley and Lovelady into a lie that would discredit Adams' testimony. I believe that Shelley and Lovelady were chosen to lie for the WC because they had already been talked into lying about seeing Oswald standing next to them on the TSBD steps."

Myself:

Gilbride and I have proven the Lunch Room Encounter was real...The only reason it is being challenged is because the Prayer Man people knew Oswald being calm and not out of breath in the Lunch Room made Prayer Man impossible...So, as is typical of Greg Parker, the Prayer Man people went after the evidence in order to force their theory to work...If I can speak frankly amongst a group I have associated with for 15 years, it is pretty stupid to not see this...We know the Lunch Room Encounter is real because (as Sandy forgets) Mrs Garner saw Truly & Baker emerge on the 4th Floor in synch with the Encounter...And Bonnie Ray saw Baker's helmet emerge above the boxes on the 5th Floor also in synch with the Encounter...The employees at the 4th Floor windows also saw Bonnie Ray come down to the 4th Floor in synch with Baker's emergence on the 5th Floor...The Prayer Man people have hijacked the Education Forum and they are excluding this correct version (and calling themselves "administrators")...Oswald told of the Encounter and he was being truthful...Adams got out right before Truly & Baker so it is not true that her statements debunked the Encounter...Sandy is just bending the evidence towards Prayer Man while ignoring that which refutes it...

While calling himself an administrator Sandy Larsen is ignoring my discovery of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he was not going down to watch the motorcade but was going back in to the "Break Room" instead...That "Break Room" was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room that Stanton caught Oswald hiding outside of...Carolyn Arnold would see Oswald carry out that promise when she saw Oswald eating lunch alone in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25...One of the most important discoveries in JFK Assassination history is being ignored all so the Prayer Man people can indulge their wrong evidence at the full approval of Gordon, while banning its discoverer for life for calling someone a bad name on a well-known informal, unmoderated site (McAdams) where that was OK...Obviously they couldn't find anything I did wrong on the Education Forum if they were that desperate for an excuse...Truly and Baker saw Oswald in the same place 6 minutes later...Oswald was in there the whole time as Oliver Stone correctly depicted...

Larsen:

"I think that Buell Frazier was also one of those who saw Oswald out on the steps. I believe that he was also chosen to lie for the WC because he had already been asked to lie about Oswald watching the P. Parade next to him. So he lied about the bag.
I'm not sure how they got Linnie Mae to lie."

Myself:

I spoke to Frazier in 2018...I explained that people were saying he saw Oswald right there in the Prayer Man position and covered it up...Frazier got angry and told me "You tell those people that If Oswald was standing right there in front of me on the steps I would have said something"...Frazier was a main witness who was there that day...Sandy Larsen is an Education Forum administrator and Prayer Man believer...

Quote:[size=12]  On 1/29/2024 at 12:40 AM, Greg Doudna said:[/size]

Larsen:

"No, just four people. Not counting the CIA assets, given that they are trained to lie."

Myself:

There were at least two dozen people who were walking towards the steps in Couch/Darnell who would have seen Oswald right there in front of them...Recently a woman's dress neckline was seen on Prayer Man in a clarified frame from Darnell...That and Davidson ends the issue, but administrator Larsen is allowed to ignore that all those who would press it are banned by the "strict" moderators at the forum...Strict moderators who avoid honestly answering the question of who was right in 2016?...

Quote:[size=12]  On [/size]
 Larsen:

"Four people.
Why are you surprised that people can remain silent for life? Hundreds of thousands of CIA officers and assets have done it over the decades. You think four more couldn't have as well?"

Myself:

A better analogy would be all the people who stay silent about my Prayer Man evidence of PM being Stanton on the JFK internet...

Quote:[size=12]  On 1/29/2024 at 12:40 AM, [url=https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=7505]Greg Doudna said:[/size]
You see, you just decide what you want to believe...

Larsen:

"No, I don't. My claims are backed by solid evidence, and even proof in some cases.
And maybe you haven't noticed, but most of my beliefs are widely held by the conspiracy community.
What doesn't make sense is that you can't believe people lied in this massive government coverup. That's a real howler if you ask me!"

Myself:

Let me back on the Education Forum like I deserve and this Prayer Man giant waste of time will be over and the research community will return to the right track as far as solving the case...There is not one case of evidence Sandy could present that I could not refute with the correct Prayer Man evidence...Time to take the credible JFK internet back from Greg Parker's trolls...Real researchers never quit like Murphy and Parker...Stop straw-manning with easy targets like Cohen, Bojzcuk, Roe, Griffith and other nay-sayers...Take me on Sandy...And don't use the excuses of the censorers to avoid it...
On the Education Forum Michael Crane called Sandy out for slipping and showing the site's gross double standard when Larsen called someone an "infantile goofball"...Crane is right and there is one standard for the sanctimonious moderators under that pompous ass Gordon and one for everyone else...Mark Knight did the same thing when he called me a "shit-poster"...Apparently the moderator class are allowed to call people derisive names however members are subjected to royal judgment for the same thing and banned for life for being "too insulting"...The dirty mods hijack the subject before the point is ever answered...That's the real offense here...In Knight's mind if you violate your own rules and call someone a "shit-poster" you don't have to answer for banning the guy with the correct evidence...Welcome to the Education Forum Railroad...Excuses come before facts...

It is pathetic to see Sandy Larsen sign on to this when anyone knows it originates from that horse's ass Gordon and is just an extension of his pompous subjective use of manners and politeness to enforce his aggressive moderation...It is pathetic to see Larsen pretend everything is on the up and up and telling Hargrove that my submission for re-instatement went through the normal processes and that I had failed and everything was right - knowing the whole time that my application was processed by the same people who committed the violation in the first place and that my life banning would be upheld because I called Kathy Beckett a bad name on another website where the context of that does not uphold censorship of my very important evidence...Those dishonest people are ignoring that I said that about Kathy AFTER I was unfairly banned for posting the correct evidence and she came over to McAdams' newsgroup to taunt me about it...It is pathetic seeing a wrongful ban being upheld because some people do not want to admit they were wrong and that I had refuted the Prayer Man theory...That's the real reason I was banned and the real reason lies are being used to permanently uphold it...

Sandy Larsen is a staunch Prayer Man advocate and that is part of the reason why he was groomed for administrator...He gave no resistance to that woefully unfair ruling that was obviously based on retaliation and personal resentment...He is pretending that everything was right and that I was denied by fair process so with him being moderator, and my being banned for life on bullshit, all is right in the research world...Under Larsen/Gordon the correct Prayer Man evidence will never see the light of day on the Education Forum...Larsen is perfectly happy serving under that son of a bitch Gordon whose actions are based mostly on pitiful stupidity, cowardice, and favoritism rather than sound moderator judgment or rules enforcement...Gordon is an abusive moderator who abuses his power as moderator to carry out personal grudges and prevent the Prayer Man theory from being refuted on his website and Larsen volunteers all too willingly in that process...That ignoramus Gordon is playing king-maker and Sandy knows what the deal is...Which is why his blithe passing along of my rejection is wickedly pathetic...Once inside the clique moderators can freely commit abusive insults however ordinary members have to endure being called to the rug for lectures on how bad it is to say "ignoramus" or how it violates their higher sensibilities when the real Freudian Slip over why they have issues over the word "ignoramus" is bursting through the prison bars of their hypocrisy - and it ain't because I called Kathy a bad name...

Recently I was banned from Tony Krome's "Jacks" website when I demanded the Prayer Man people answer to the woman's dress neckline recently found on Prayer Man (Sarah Stanton) in Darnell...When I posted that I signed on the next day and got a message that I was banned...There seems to be a trend for UK-based moderators to not sense the drastic conflict between that and alleged Kennedy advocacy...These people are flagrantly using their moderator power to use censorship to avoid admitting the correct evidence on Prayer Man...They have seriously damaged credible JFK research and have forced a situation that is equivalent to Cinque and Fetzer being in charge and forcing their way...There's only so much fact that bullshit excuses can deter...
(22-11-2023, 03:35 PM)Brian Doyle Wrote: Sandy Larsen is over on the Education Forum giving oxygen to the Duncan MacRae website troll Alan Ford and his Fetzer-Cinque-like claims...

Larsen is over in that thread saying Oswald's T-shirt is visible in Wiegman and is being mistaken for Lovelady's T-shirt...This is, of course, a lunatic claim that should result in Larsen being ejected from the moderatorship...However, over on that forum such insanity and overt unfitness for being taken seriously goes un-noticed and un-called...Such stupidity is part of the tabloid-like membership requirement that passes as rigor...

Larsen fails to register that Prayer Man is seen in the photo enhanced versions of Wiegman over to the west of Lovelady...Larsen is a strong believer in Oswald as Prayer Man...However he doesn't register that his current claim creates two Oswalds in two places at the same time in the same photo...And this guy carries the weight of moderator and moderation...None of the ass-kissers on the forum point-out this incredibly stupid mistake...

The JFK internet continues to maintain the farce of friends appointing other friends as moderators and not practicing Peer Review...Backwards moderation in other words...

Oh, dear

There you go again, Mr. Doyle, still desperately clinging to anything masquerading as "evidence" to fit your narrative. I've been away from the JFK Assassination research community for some time now (even had to add my middle initial to my profile over on Mr. MacRae's website because the Alan Ford you are making reference to was already a member there when I attempted to join the site...where I don't agree with everything Mr. Ford shares (we disagree on the identity of the Prayer Man figure, which I have no doubt it's the wrongly accused) but for the most part his efforts seem to resonate with deep study & analysis of various components covering the many intricacies in this mystery surrounding President's Kennedy's untimely death on Friday, November 22, 1963.  

Mr. Murphy (Sean) broke this case wide open in 2013. He even accurately predicated that some researchers (you and quite a few others come to mind) would desperately script a women in the role of the Prayer Man male figure. 

Sidebar: It's a holiday weekend coming up, so that said, if you celebrate Easter certainly want to wish you a happy celebration. Also, given the Grace all of mankind received on this commemorative occasion of the ultimate sacrifice made for mankind, please consider extending some Grace of your own to Mr. Larsen, etc. We are all seeking Truth here, wherever that may lead us in the JFK Assassination Research community we shouldn't hold grudges. As MUCH as I disagree with you on your wildly illogical assertion that a woman (Sarah Stanton) is prayer man, you are and will always be a fellow human being prone to not being right all the time, but, nevertheless, deserving of at the very least respect and grace. Just for good measure though, take the following to heart and to the bank...

The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.
You'll have to forgive me Mr Ford but I have real trouble believing that you really have the exact same name as the infamous MacRae website troll "Alan Ford"...I personally think your claim that you have the exact same name as that notorious troll is a prank designed to screw up the credible JFK research community, as is typical on the "JFK Assassination Forum" website that is run by the mentally ill host Duncan MacRae - who encouragingly hosts miscreants like yourself and persecutes skilled researchers like myself...This Deep Politics website has reached a new low because trolls like yourself used to be disallowed by rule...But we are really talking Jim DiEugenio giving you credibility so therefore you are allowed membership here on the forced silence forum...Alan Ford shows a good example of the demented subterfuge intentionally injected by Duncan MacRae of both backing and trolling the Prayer Man evidence at the same time...Duncan is a sick pup and he encourages nuts like Ford...Like ROKC, their main objective is sowing confusion and noise...

Your overly flamboyant trollish style gives you away Mr Ford and the reason both Sean Murphy and Greg Parker quit is because they both knew they were full of it and didn't really believe in their theories...The JFK internet has been successfully hijacked by the Prayer Man people so the key gatekeeping spots have been occupied by Prayer Man supporters and my evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton is being deliberately ignored at the expense of the credibility of the research community...Bullying and censorship is being used to enforce it by those gatekeepers...Bring Sean Murphy in to this thread and I will absolutely undress him naked with the correct evidence...No serious researcher walks away from such a potentially important piece of evidence...Both Gilbride and myself have exposed how Murphy & Kamp cherry-picked and avoided evidence...The Prayer Man case was an artificial creation upheld by Parker's troll farm and a false illusion created by censorship and excluding of evidence...Most internet researchers operate by wanting to be a part of the clique and not by objective research and rigor...You can thank that asshole Greg Parker for that...It is how the JFK internet is really moderated no matter how they describe themselves...James Gordon is an ignorant ass who should never be allowed anywhere near the level of power he has in the community and Mark Knight is just his ass-kissing yes-man with no integrity of his own...And Larsen just passes along their rotten judgments...

You can spare us the trollish platitudes Mr Ford...We already proved Prayer Man was Stanton in 2016 by means of the Davidson Enhancement...That image clearly showed the chubby-cheeked female face of Sarah Stanton holding her purse up in front of her face...Since the research community is run by a goofy friendship circuit I paid a price for being skilled enough to out-argue 95% of the research community by being banned...It is not what you know on the JFK internet but a dumbed-down who you know and James Gordon was allowed to get away with murder by that dishonest 95% who were bailed-out of having to admit they were wrong...Gordon is crook so if he doesn't get you on evidence he'll figure out some pompous reason why you aren't worthy of board membership...

The only thing the troll Alan Ford got right was the recent clear image from Darnell that showed a female dress neckline on Prayer Man...Sandy Larsen helped slide that evidence out of sight on the Education Forum and no member has honestly pressed it or demanded a response from the Prayer Man people for it...Larsen and the EF membership also scrolled Morissette's Owens Film image of Stanton out of sight as fast as possible and helped ignore it...That is opposite the definition of moderator where a moderator is supposed to see things like this and act on them for the sake of the board's credibility...It works opposite on the Education Forum due to that dirty crook Gordon and both pieces of damning proof were successfully dodged by the crooked moderators on that board...Sandy gave no resistance to Mark Knight's ruling that a life ban be enforced against me for calling Kathy Beckett a bad name...Knight never addressed the real issue of the importance of my correct evidence...Morissette's Owens Film image showed an elbow-length dress sleeve on Stanton that exactly matched the elbow-length dress sleeve on Prayer Man...If a photogrammetry analysis were done between Prayer Man and Stanton in Owens you would find that the body shape and height match perfectly and that Davidson, Darnell, and Owens are slam dunk proof that Prayer Man is Stanton...The only difference here is the stupidity and corruption of the moderators and membership...They keep a get out of jail free card always handy on their websites with their dirty moderators where the unspoken rule is the clique is always right, whether right or wrong...Larsen and DiEugenio are bums because they are perfectly comfortable with that - good research be damned... 

The recent dress neckline is kryptonite to the Prayer Man trolls and I am being kept off the Education Forum by Knight because they are desperately trying to keep it off the board...They don't care about the evidence...The true mark of a shit-heel mod...
Larsen is now posting how to put people on ignore over on the Education Forum...It isn't the duty of any credible moderator to advise people how to put members on ignore...I say this as a researcher who was subjected to such action by the wayward researcher David Josephs who posed himself as an expert on Prayer Man and talked down to me prior to my 7 year banning for posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man...I was warned by the DPF moderator that I "wasn't listening to the experts" prior to my banning...Josephs was openly posting that Oswald was Prayer Man and backing Greg Parker's bullshit - which was against this forum's rules...Josephs just so happened to be dead wrong and he never apologized to me...That's the get out of jail free card that is so convenient for clique members...This ignore feature is mainly used for abusive mob actions like was done against me with Prayer Man with none of the main offenders ever apologizing for that grave injustice...The ignore feature generally falls directly along the lines of the clique and it should never be promoted by any JFK research moderator...

There's not one Education Forum member who stands up to Larsen and tells him this like it needs to be said...No one asks Larsen if he would approve of the ignore feature being used against people who challenged him for posting Cinque's Gorilla Man theory like he did recently on the Education Forum...Or if Larsen would recommend the ignore feature being used against those who refuted the Prayer Man theory like is currently being done under his bogus moderation...The ignore feature is the gateway to flagrant censorship and denying of correct evidence by the clique...It is the weak crutch of those who can't back up their claims...In 2016 David Josephs made a similar thread advising people how to put members on ignore on the Deep Politics Forum...Under the moderatorship at the time there was a strict site rule that no member could be played that way and that each member was to be given equal respect and status by the moderators and that their claims were to be given serious consideration...In other words the site rules at the time forbade such cowardly moves exactly for the reason they were being used by Josephs...Yet they were promoted by the "super moderator" at the time with the secondary moderator threatening to put me on ignore if I spoke about it...If I asked him to please obey his own site rules exactly for the reason they were created...Since then the moderation at this website has removed those member-protecting rules in their reducing the site to read-only with no conversation or debate...

The JFK internet has been hijacked by a clique and no matter what kind of haughty bullshit they use to describe themselves they wait until the last move and they rule by mob...They may blow hot air like Gordon on how royal a standard they practice but Gordon is full of it and when the clique needs someone who disproved them silenced and banned he is more than willing to do the job...That group and its visceral mob standard is what Larsen is hailing to on the Education Forum...You will find that the people who approve of Larsen's cowardly action fall exactly along the exact same party lines of those who are ignoring my correct Prayer Man evidence...

The Deep Politics Board was first formed in opposition to this type of corrupted moderation on the Education Forum...It was openly declared in its public self description...What happened was a self-appointed mod worked with the Prayer Man people against the written purpose of this site and formed back-channel alliances with the Education Forum where I was snuffed out and the previous posture of DPF towards Education Forum tyranny was quietly forgotten...This betrayal has come at great cost to DPF and Kennedy research in general with Pat Speer bragging that DPF was for all intents and purposes a dead site...What I should have represented by the previous DPF rules was a favored son of the DPF's original purpose who had used DPF for what it was intended and disproved a crank theory that was corrupting the research community...I should have been hailed and supported according to my achievements...My Prayer Man research should have been seen as a victory for this website and its purpose...Instead I ended up getting banned by a mod who had placed his need to maintain the clique before serious gains in JFK research...My Prayer Man evidence led to my discovering one of the most important evidence discoveries in JFK Conspiracy research history...That discovery is being completely ignored and it is being ignored by the exact clique that Larsen is calling to with his call for censorship...It is being ignored by the same bridge-over to the Education Forum that was established with my banning and a deletion of the previous rules...No credible moderator calls for the ignoring of serious evidence...

God forbid that the Education Forum would ever be threatened by Oliver Twist (myself) ever getting up and asking Larsen to honestly answer how his call to put people on ignore would be used in the case of the Prayer Man theory where, under his moderatorship, the more than proven correct evidence is being ignored and its authors banned or how that would reflect on credible moderation and research standards that are the duty of any serious research moderator to respect and protect...
(29-03-2024, 07:20 PM)Brian Doyle Wrote: You'll have to forgive me Mr Ford but I have real trouble believing that you really have the exact same name as the infamous MacRae website troll "Alan Ford"...I personally think your claim that you have the exact same name as that notorious troll is a prank designed to screw up the credible JFK research community, as is typical on the "JFK Assassination Forum" website that is run by the mentally ill host Duncan MacRae - who encouragingly hosts miscreants like yourself and persecutes skilled researchers like myself...This Deep Politics website has reached a new low because trolls like yourself used to be disallowed by rule...But we are really talking Jim DiEugenio giving you credibility so therefore you are allowed membership here on the forced silence forum...Alan Ford shows a good example of the demented subterfuge intentionally injected by Duncan MacRae of both backing and trolling the Prayer Man evidence at the same time...Duncan is a sick pup and he encourages nuts like Ford...Like ROKC, their main objective is sowing confusion and noise...

Quite honestly, Mr. Doyle, truth be told, admittedly I was initially taken aback upon learning that there was an individual posting as Alan Ford in 2018. Initially, I even thought it was a ruse to discredit my good faith efforts to simply shed some light, truth and justice on President Kennedy's untimely death. In spite of your reluctance to believe so, there are posters over on Mr. MacRae's website that are aware that I made my foray into JFK research way back in May, 2014. Hint: My avatar back then is something that confirms that. The old timers over on his website know exactly what it was. I don't share that image because it's one of the things that makes a distinction between myself and your Alan Ford, who you could learn a thing or two from if you cared to set aside your reluctance to learn from others time to time. Please, let's not disparage the good names of Ms. Becket, Mr. DiEugenio, Mr. Parker, or the gallant efforts of all the posters over at the ROKC forum

Your overly flamboyant trollish style gives you away Mr Ford and the reason both Sean Murphy and Greg Parker quit is because they both knew they were full of it and didn't really believe in their theories...The JFK internet has been successfully hijacked by the Prayer Man people so the key gatekeeping spots have been occupied by Prayer Man supporters and my evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton is being deliberately ignored at the expense of the credibility of the research community...Bullying and censorship is being used to enforce it by those gatekeepers...Bring Sean Murphy in to this thread and I will absolutely undress him naked with the correct evidence...No serious researcher walks away from such a potentially important piece of evidence...Both Gilbride and myself have exposed how Murphy & Kamp cherry-picked and avoided evidence...The Prayer Man case was an artificial creation upheld by Parker's troll farm and a false illusion created by censorship and excluding of evidence...Most internet researchers operate by wanting to be a part of the clique and not by objective research and rigor...You can thank that asshole Greg Parker for that...It is how the JFK internet is really moderated no matter how they describe themselves...James Gordon is an ignorant ass who should never be allowed anywhere near the level of power he has in the community and Mark Knight is just his ass-kissing yes-man with no integrity of his own...And Larsen just passes along their rotten judgments...

There you go again, rather than appreciate the sound and exemplary research conducted by others (Mr. Murphy, Sean; Mr. Parker, Greg, Mr. Kamp, Bart etc) you immerse yourself in disillusion far, far away from where the plain simple truth leads. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

You can spare us the trollish platitudes Mr Ford...We already proved Prayer Man was Stanton in 2016 by means of the Davidson Enhancement...That image clearly showed the chubby-cheeked female face of Sarah Stanton holding her purse up in front of her face...Since the research community is run by a goofy friendship circuit I paid a price for being skilled enough to out-argue 95% of the research community by being banned...It is not what you know on the JFK internet but a dumbed-down who you know and James Gordon was allowed to get away with murder by that dishonest 95% who were bailed-out of having to admit they were wrong...Gordon is crook so if he doesn't get you on evidence he'll figure out some pompous reason why you aren't worthy of board membership...

We will just have to respectfully disagree on Ms. Stanton. She's a woman, thus cannot be the male figure in Prayer Man's location outside on the steps of the main entrance to the TSBD.  As far back as 2013, Mr. Murphy (Sean) predicted the desperate measures some would take to even insinuate the male figure is a woman. 

The only thing the troll Alan Ford got right was the recent clear image from Darnell that showed a female dress neckline on Prayer Man...Sandy Larsen helped slide that evidence out of sight on the Education Forum and no member has honestly pressed it or demanded a response from the Prayer Man people for it...Larsen and the EF membership also scrolled Morissette's Owens Film image of Stanton out of sight as fast as possible and helped ignore it...That is opposite the definition of moderator where a moderator is supposed to see things like this and act on them for the sake of the board's credibility...It works opposite on the Education Forum due to that dirty crook Gordon and both pieces of damning proof were successfully dodged by the crooked moderators on that board...Sandy gave no resistance to Mark Knight's ruling that a life ban be enforced against me for calling Kathy Beckett a bad name...Knight never addressed the real issue of the importance of my correct evidence...Morissette's Owens Film image showed an elbow-length dress sleeve on Stanton that exactly matched the elbow-length dress sleeve on Prayer Man...If a photogrammetry analysis were done between Prayer Man and Stanton in Owens you would find that the body shape and height match perfectly and that Davidson, Darnell, and Owens are slam dunk proof that Prayer Man is Stanton...The only difference here is the stupidity and corruption of the moderators and membership...They keep a get out of jail free card always handy on their websites with their dirty moderators where the unspoken rule is the clique is always right, whether right or wrong...Larsen and DiEugenio are bums because they are perfectly comfortable with that - good research be damned... 

Oh, dear

The recent dress neckline is kryptonite to the Prayer Man trolls and I am being kept off the Education Forum by Knight because they are desperately trying to keep it off the board...They don't care about the evidence...The true mark of a shit-heel mod...

What next, Mr. Doyle, you saw a woman's heel and neckline during the recent total eclipse hanging off the Moon? C'mon sir, you're desperately reaching to prove a male figure is a female. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody. 

Mr. Doyle.

In spite of your reluctance to believe so here's My JFK Assassination Research Timeline...

Initial foray (May, 2014) then said my goodbyes to Mr. MacRae's website on New Year's Day, 2015 because at that time Mr. Mack (Gary) may he Rest In Peace, continued to bombard my PM Box with, quote, "Kid you got it all wrong", or "hey newbie you sound just like a rookie", etc.  to any new developments I attempted to share over there. I remember sharing about the puff of gunsmoke rising above the picket-fence area behind the grassy knoll and Mr. Mack's last straw for me was, quote, "wrong again newbie that's impossible since the shots came from the 6th floor not from behind the fence". 

Thus, excused myself from the JFK Assassination Research community for seven months until feeling comfortable enough to join this website (July, 2015) because it conveyed then and now that this membership was/is simply trying to shed light, truth and justice in this case...what a breath of fresh air.

Made an attempt to rejoin Mr. MacRae's website in November, 2018, where I had little choice but to add my middle initial as there was already an Alan Ford posting over there...that isn't me, Mr. Doyle, 

Mr. MacRae has the means, Mr. Doyle, to confirm that when I sign in it's from NY; and. also according to his Education Forum photo and location I have come to learn that Alan Ford lives abroad. Again, you can learn a lot from him. The only disagreement I have with him is we don't agree that the wrongly-accused is Mr. Murphy's Prayer Man figure. Will try to venture back next week, Mr. Doyle, perhaps by then you will come to the realization Sarah Stanton is not a male figure. 

It's waaaaay past time for truth, Mr. Doyle, the wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
You're a troll Mr Ford, as your trollish answers above show...You ignored the elbow-length sleeve in Owens matching the elbow-length sleeve on Prayer Man...You can't do that and still be credible...

The only problem here is a lack of moderation to remove you from further trolling serious posts...

Recently someone (Davidson?) noticed that there was a clear frame in Darnell...Davidson used his digital filters to enhance the clearly-seen female dress neckline on Prayer Man in that image...If you go to my Prayer Woman Facebook page you will see that I even found the bottom edge of that same neckline in Murphy's more blurry Prayer Man frame from Darnell...That neckline and bare female chest skin is in both images and is a done deal...The Prayer Man people are using their corrupted control to ignore this and they are tolerating trolls like yourself...The research community doesn't want to admit the embarrassing fact that it went to mob mode when it banned me in 2016 for refuting Prayer Man...That mob is still in charge...

Sandy Larsen was appointed moderator on the Prayer Man-only Education Forum because Gordon knew he would back-up his Prayer Man bullshit dependably...

Kathy Beckett is a research non-entity and is only good for teasing the unfairly banned in order to bolster her social media relationships...She has no research skill or resume...She is the type who would let herself be used as an excuse to prevent a cracking of the case and isn't credible...You'll never see Beckett say "Don't ban that obviously important evidence on my account" and that is the main problem here...
Vichy Sandy is over on the Education Forum warning people against rules violations for Gordon and Knight...The Education Forum was always a hostile, abusively-moderated website...I guess it was that way at first in order to force academic material to be preserved as a formal internet archive...The Education Forum is not a serious research board...It has descended in to an assassination-flavored social media chat site with aggressive moderation...This website was formed in opposition to it...In any case, the EF over-moderates in order to conceal the fact the moderators aren't qualified and therefore overstress conduct in order to cover it up...The mods there don't know what they are doing research-wise so they compensate by distracting from it with aggressive moderation that could be handled otherwise by simply deleting the offending post but not cutting the poster's head off British-style...Knight and Gordon are not credible...They lie and enforce their own personal grudges...They give life bans because a researcher disproved a popular theory and then lie about the reason...Censoring good evidence is a much worse offense than the petty rules violations the forum seems to focus on and you'll never see the moderators honestly tackle the real problem...Not when they have Vichy Sandy enforcing their terror...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Mark Knight Should Never Be Allowed To Be A Moderator Brian Doyle 1 397 18-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Would someone give this info to Sandy Larson at the Ed Forum please! Scott Kaiser 40 29,576 17-12-2016, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser