Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Antrax Wars and the Mysterious Deaths Of Anthrax Experts
Anthrax War also investigates the mysterious deaths of some of the world’s leading anthrax scientists, including Dr. Frank Olsen of the CIA and Ft. Deitrich, Dr. David Kelly the UK’s top military microbiologist, Soviet defector Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik, and Dr. Bruce Ivins - as well as a host of others.

http://www.anthraxwar.com/

Fear and Terror on The Anthrax Trail

When the 2001 anthrax attacks hit the USA in the days following 9/11, it was like a one-two punch against the Republic. Workers in New York’s media center who had seen the planes swoop too low over their heads en route to the Twin Tower were now terrified of their mail. In Washington, Capitol Hill was evacuated and White House staffers were chewing CIPRO tablets.

It was our scariest collective nightmare come to life - the attack of deadly invisible bugs. It seemed like a self-fulfilling prophecy, the preceding years filled as they were with scores of films, best-selling books, TV shows and articles on the coming of “Bio-Terror.” Indeed, for the first time in history, national leaders and the military actually acted out high-tech “germ attack” war games, one of which had a scenario shockingly close to the actual events.

So after the government pledged the most thorough investigation it could muster, we hoped the feds would get to the bottom of it all. Thus, we were saddened but not really surprised when the attacks disappeared from public discourse - unmentioned, for example, by any major candidate during the 2008 election contest. And when the FBI announced suddenly last summer that the cold case was red-hot, identified a lone culprit - U.S. Army Scientist Bruce Ivins, just slain by his own hand, and quickly closed its seven-year investigation, it felt to us - and to most polled citizens - that something was not quite right.

In the 30 years we’ve covered international politics for newspapers, magazines and television networks, rarely - if ever - had we seen such a big story buried so deep. Relying on our network of government, journalistic and intelligence contacts, it soon became clear that the powers that be were for a variety of reasons loathe to open wide the Pandora’s box where the real anthrax answers could probably be found.

We’ve made a non-fiction film ignited by those germ attacks of 2001 and written a book to fill out a story that our 90-minute documentary could only outline. We invite you to come along for the ride and hope that the open minds that elected the new president are just as open to what we’ve learned about the new “Bio-Terror Industrial Complex”.

torrent download here http://isohunt.com/download/73630857/ant...ar.torrent

Note: I think a very well done documentary that will keep you awake at night and thinking about it during the day!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
If you haven't yet seen this film, may I suggest it highly. It connects a few events most of us have not drawn lines between the dots on....South Africa's program to develop an ethnic bioweapon, the death of David Kelly, the assassination of Olsen in 1953 and his connnections to biowarfare, the post-911 anthrax attacks and the FBI's choice of a patsy in that case (or at the very least one person of MANY involved), the current privatization of biowarefare, 'Gulf-War Syndrome', MK/ULTRA, MK/NAOMI and other such - and much more in the secret world where offense is hidden as 'defense'; and where the 'enemy' is often (potentially) us. It was produced by the CBC and while it doesn't cover everything, it covers a lot of the story and connnects many dots, raises a LOT of disturbing questions that need answers and resolution soon.....or we may all find it a bit too late in the day.......for our comfort, or our survival.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I actually just down loaded it last night and hope to be watching it later tonight or tomorrow. It looks very interesting. The investigator looks like an interesting man.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I actually just down loaded it last night and hope to be watching it later tonight or tomorrow. It looks very interesting. The investigator looks like an interesting man.

I wouldn't suggest it just before intending to go to sleep!Smile
http://www.corbettreport.com/fall-2001-t...onference/
The best film I've seen to date on Anthrax use as a bioweapon and the very strange deaths of all the major players [almost] is one done by the CBC show the Passionate Eye. The video, which can be found on the internet with a little looking is called Anthrax Wars and you won't sleep well ever again after watching it. They mention 911 and the anthrax attacks associated with it, but don't dwell on that...rather they look into the international trade and intrigue that has been going on for a long time in bioweapons, with a focus on one of the most deadly and the one believed to be ready NOW by the USA and other countries for deployment, whenever and wherever they feel it should be. Our troops and major Oligarchs take Cipro or other drugs/shots that make them immune to this disease. It is one frightening film, but as it is all true, this truth must be looked straight in the eye. Despite an international convention signed by the USA and most other major players under Nixon, its been full steam ahead in bioweapons production by the military and 'private' firms with contracts and contacts with the military and intelligence agencies - all under the guise of developing defensive systems....in fact one does the exact same things in an offensive program ass one does in a defensive program......it is only the intent and perhaps how and what is made in quantity that is different. The research, science, facilities, etc. are exactly the same. Even some of the Soviet anthrax experts would up dead. In fact, one died one or two days after 9-11. Pleasant dreams...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange Seal Team 6 Deaths Lauren Johnson 1 5,665 22-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Yet another mysterious plane crash: US couple crash off Jamaica Drew Phipps 4 3,749 06-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  American Anthrax Lauren Johnson 0 2,225 30-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Douglas Valentine's Scathing Review of Jeremy Scahills 'Dirty Wars' Kara Dellacioppa 28 24,740 27-12-2013, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Mysterious Swedish shootings are Gladio-style attacks Magda Hassan 2 3,038 10-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Imperialism: Bankers, Drug Wars and Genocide - In Mexico Peter Lemkin 0 4,713 21-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Crypto Wars! Obama Wants New Law to Wiretap the Internet Ed Jewett 0 2,465 04-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett