Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call me Delores, says MI5 whistleblower David Shayler
Difficult to know where to put this. My guess its no coincidence that it should appear along with the David Kelly and 7/7 etc stuff. It is much more 'Daily Mail' than the earlier articles - ie dummed-down voyeuristic personality obsessed, populist trash; but it will be devoured by the readership and probably have a pretty negative effect on 'Conspiracy Theories' in general:
Quote: By Christian Gysin
Last updated at 8:09 AM on 17th July 2009

[Image: article-1200089-05BBA4DF000005DC-401_233x576.jpg] Former spy David Shayler now dresses as a transvestite with the name Delores Kane and thinks he is Christ who 'was a transvestite'

A little over a decade ago David Shayler was a renegade MI5 agent turned whistleblower who was facing prosecution under the Official Secrets Act.
Today the 43-year-old has become a squatter - and yesterday showed off his 'alter ego' as he dressed as a transvestite complete with false breasts, mini-skirt and ginger wig.
In recent weeks friends and family of the former spy believe he has suffered a 'severe breakdown' after first calling himself 'The Messiah' and moving into an empty farmhouse in the Surrey countryside.
He now sees nothing wrong in dressing as a woman whom he calls 'Delores Kane' and declares that the 'world will end in 2012'.
Last night his former partner and fellow spy Annie Machon spoke of her sadness at Mr Shayler's plight as she maintained he had suffered a breakdown.
Miss Machon, 40, who now lives in Dusseldorf, Germany, with her new partner blamed the Government and the intelligence services for causing Mr Shayler's current condition.
'I believe David is a good and honourable man but he has had a some sort of severe breakdown. He was a great public speaker and now he is like this.
'I do blame the Government and the intelligence agencies for what he has become and they have ruined his life.'
Meanwhile, Mr Shayler spoke of his new life with eight other squatters with whom he moved into Hackhurst Farm in Abinger Hammer, near Dorking, Surrey at the end of June.
'I know in my heart that I am Christ and I am here to save humanity,' he began.
'I am here to show humanity the way and to show unconditional love and that includes murderers and pederasts.'

Enlarge [Image: article-1200089-05BB9DA2000005DC-742_468x371.jpg] Delores, formerly secret agent David Shayler, strikes a pose alongside fellow squatters, from left, Rabbit, Serg Matthews and Chris Owen

Enlarge [Image: article-1200089-05BB9E0D000005DC-467_468x326.jpg] With a mug of tea and seated in a plastic garden chair in the front room, Delores enjoys some time out with fellow squatter Chris Owen

Pederasts are described as men who enjoy having sex with young boys.
The troubled Shayler then revealed how he now often dresses in women's clothing and claimed it was 'part of the prophecy' because 'Jesus was a transvestite', adding:
'It was important to have feminine attributes and the people I live with don't mind at all.'
Posing in a wig and leopard print mini-skirt and wearing false breasts beneath a black jumper he proclaimed: 'This is my Alter ego - I am Delores Kane!'
Shayler says he is on a 'mission' to save the world and this would happen through his growing of hemp, adding: 'We have a plan to save the world in four months by growing hemp. If we all started growing this plant we could be free, which is why they have made it illegal to stop people gaining freedom.'

Enlarge [Image: article-1200089-05BB9FB2000005DC-578_468x337.jpg] Decked out in leopard-print mini skirt and high heels, Delores pouts for the camera

Mr Shayler moved to Hackhurst Farm after being evicted from Tyting Farm, near St Marthas Hill in Guildford. He has been living with a group who call themselves the 'Rainbow Movement.'
'I object to the term squatter, ' he said last night . 'People don't have to pay for mortgages, tax or pay for parking tickets - these are contracts the government and banks are trying to force us into with our signatures.'
[Image: article-1200089-00645A0D00000258-31_468x483.jpg] Shayler, pictured with now ex-partner Annie Machon in 2003, gained notoriety after being prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act for passing on secret documents

[Image: article-1200089-000557BA00000258-945_468x319.jpg] David looking out over the Thames, pictured back when he'd left MI5 and made various claims about the secret service's activities

'The government is imposing laws on us without our consent - the government cannot enforce laws onto us without our consent.
'It is our common law right to be here. When we arrived here there was no one here and the buildings were falling to rack and ruin.
'We are saving this building.'
In recent years Mr Shayler has stated that the that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by the American government.
He appears to mirror the thoughts of former sports presenter David Icke who once claimed 9/11 was arranged by the 'Global Elite' and that George Bush , the Queen and singers Kris Kristofferson and Boxcar Willie were 'Reptilian figures.'
Shayler spoke with genuine sadness about the ending of his relationship with fellow spy Annie Machon when he said:
'One of the hardest things about leaving my other life was leaving the love of my life Annie.
'She stuck with me through everything and we spent some intense times together. But she soon realised that my spirit was devoted to God and God only. It was the hardest thing to give up ....but I am Jesus Christ and I now rule everything.
'Since I've joined the Rainbow Movement I've never looked back.
'My life is so much better now.'
Last night Miss Machon - who split from Mr Shayler in December 2006 - blamed others for his desperate plight, saying:
'He was imprisoned twice - in France and in this country - for being a whistelblower and this is what has happened to him now.
'I hope for his own sake he can find happiness in some way. '

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z0LascHHEs
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
It's a good bet that the next operation involving this fellow will be focused on areas having little to do with intelligence.

Unlike his current endeavor.

I might add that whistle-blower seems an unfortunate choice of words.
Charles Drago Wrote:It's a good bet that the next operation involving this fellow will be focused on areas having little to do with intelligence.

:bandit: or :lollypop:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:It's a good bet that the next operation involving this fellow will be focused on areas having little to do with intelligence.

:bandit: or :lollypop:

Wow - They did a great job on Davey.

To ape Daily HateMail language, no reasonable and right-thinking person could take seriously a word this thing utters ever again.

In one fell swoop, They've managed to consign everything Shayler ever said to the garbage bin...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Mind-control? Deal worked-out not to be killed? Preplanned hangout and then metamorphosis [doubt it very much!]? Just plain tabloid circus? All of the above? Reminds me of one of the Black Panther leaders who spent his latter years doing Soul-Food Barbeque books - or others who suddenly changed from whistle-blowers to cult religious followers. I certainly second the point that whatever he 'whistled' about, or could that he has not yet, has been TOTALLY neutralized, along with his image as a serious human...but he does have nice legs!...the hair is a disaster! Let them eat cakewalk at the tabloid circus! :eating: :vollkommenauf: This is a well thought-out op...and a very British one, at that! :five: Life imitates Monty Python! :bandit:

Well, look at the brighter side, we can turn it around and see it most of the MI5/6 guys are really trans and kinky?...could explain a LOT! :bird:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
As has been predicted by our model analysis of this affair, at least one known Internet agent provocateur whose identity is used to channel a host of official ghostwriting disinformation sources (in this case, on a widely read Internet symposium based in the UK, among other sites) has checked in with the inevitable follow-up:

"So how do you think [Shayler] was 'neutralized.' [sic] The cross dressing [sic] self styled [sic] Jesus seems to have gone off the cliff on his own despite his ex-girlfriend's rationalisation. The million dollar question is how sane he was when he first started pushing inside job nonsense? A disproportionate numbers of truther 'experst' [sic] and witnesses it seems are crazy, frauds and/or political extremists."

I outed this "host entity" as a fount of disinformation over a year ago. One of the methods I utilized to demonstrate that his posts in fact are ghostwritten by a number of authors was to compare their widely disparate grammar, punctuation, spelling, and regional/national idiosyncracies.

Note, for instance, how the actual author of the above post uses the British spelling of "rationali[SIZE="3"]s[/SIZE]ation." This allegedly from a for-the-record poster who seldom exhibits such a preference.

Back in August, 2008, I compared two posts allegedly written by the same person (names have been redacted):

Post #53, “9/11 Pilot Skills” Submitted August 9, 2008, 9:22 AM DST, east coast, USA

You’re joking right, you don’t consider “You really should stop using words you can't spell” insulting? If you don’t want someone to toss rocks at you don’t throw rocks at them first you constantly insult me and now XXXX, you’ve insulted other members (XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXX) in the past. Or are going to pretend you were offended by me saying your post was ‘nonsense’? If so how is that offensive but you saying to XXXX “you don't have your facts straight” not?

Then, just two days later, we see this:

Post #66, “9/11 Pilot Skills” Submitted August 11, 2008, 9:08 AM DST, east coast, USA

You are conflating intransigence with reasonable doubt. This is analogous to when XXXXX continuously insisted that evolution was an obvious hoax though he was unable to give any reasons for this belief other than a misunderstanding of the science involved. Just as his stubborn refusal to accept the facts and some members patience in trying to set him straight in no way indicated his doubts were legitimate, you (and to a lesser extent XXXXXXXXX) saying her question was not satisfactorily answered doesn’t make it so.

Permit me to tighten the focus. Compare the following:

If you don’t want someone to toss rocks at you don’t throw rocks at them first you constantly insult me and now XXXX, you’ve insulted other members (XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXX) in the past.

and

You are conflating intransigence with reasonable doubt.

Another dead give-away: This individual's multiple personalities render immediate, lengthy, detailed responses designed to debunk pro-conspiracy hypotheses through the use of misdirection, disinformation, and the flooding of the system with innumerable red herrings -- among other tactics.

The real-time speed at which these posts appear forces unbiased observers to conclude that a full-time operation is underway to maximize their inherent potentials for disruption and misdirection. Through more nuanced linguistic analysis we can identify specific ghostwriters who specialize in particular subjects (9-11, political assassinations, etc.).

Throughout, the irony is thick. This individual's scientist father, allegedly a Holocaust survivor, in fact was a facilitator of Big Tobacco's ongoing Holocaust as inflicted upon smokers around the world. His dark mission was to assure us that cigarette smoking poses no dangers whatsoever. He was handsomely paid for his crimes against humanity, and now it seems that the sins of the father are being committed by the son.

At the height of my counter-attack against this operation, the individual in question -- or, to be precise, one of his ghostwriters -- once again gave away the game, this time by making a too-clever-by-half attempt to depict me as a lunatic fringe 9-11 "truther" by intentionally altering a passage from one of my earlier posts:

In that earlier post, I had described, "the near total absence of damage to the building [the Pentagon] and adjacent grounds consistent with [the impact of a 757]."

Caught red-handed, the cornered ghostwriter was forced to downplay the failed effort by claiming that he merely "truncated [that passage] to 'the near total absence of damage to the building' because [he] wasn’t responding to the part about the lawn."

The intent to ridicule and marginalize me here is quite clear. It is one of the disinformationists' most commonly utilized weapons.

And just when you thought it couldn't get more tragically absurd, we note the following: At the aforementioned UK Internet symposium where this monstrous multi-personality is given free rein, moderators are currently engaged in a melodramatic wringing of hands and rending of flesh precipitated by debate on the issue expressed thusly: "Should posters' motives be questioned?"

The equivalent of which would have been Kellerman or Greer asking, "Is that guy on the knoll just a hunter with a lousy sense of direction?"
Charles Drago Wrote:As has been predicted by our model analysis of this affair, at least one known Internet agent provocateur whose identity is used to channel a host of official ghostwriting disinformation sources (in this case, on a widely read Internet symposium based in the UK, among other sites) has checked in with the inevitable follow-up:

"So how do you think [Shayler] was 'neutralized.' [sic] The cross dressing [sic] self styled [sic] Jesus seems to have gone off the cliff on his own despite his ex-girlfriend's rationalisation. The million dollar question is how sane he was when he first started pushing inside job nonsense? A disproportionate numbers of truther 'experst' [sic] and witnesses it seems are crazy, frauds and/or political extremists."

I outed this individual as a fount of disinformation over a year ago. One of the methods I utilized to demonstrate that his posts in fact are ghostwritten by a number of authors was to compare their widely disparate grammar, punctuation, spelling, and regional/national idiosyncracies.

Note, for instance, how the actual author of the above post uses the British spelling of "rationalisation." This allegedly from a for-the-record poster who seldom exhibits such a preference.

Back in August, 2008, I compared two posts allegedly written by the same person (names have been redacted):

Post #53, “9/11 Pilot Skills” Submitted August 9, 2008, 9:22 AM DST, east coast, USA

You’re joking right, you don’t consider “You really should stop using words you can't spell” insulting? If you don’t want someone to toss rocks at you don’t throw rocks at them first you constantly insult me and now XXXX, you’ve insulted other members (XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXX) in the past. Or are going to pretend you were offended by me saying your post was ‘nonsense’? If so how is that offensive but you saying to XXXX “you don't have your facts straight” not?

Then, just two days later, we see this:

Post #66, “9/11 Pilot Skills” Submitted August 11, 2008, 9:08 AM DST, east coast, USA

You are conflating intransigence with reasonable doubt. This is analogous to when Jack continuously insisted that evolution was an obvious hoax though he was unable to give any reasons for this belief other than a misunderstanding of the science involved. Just as his stubborn refusal to accept the facts and some members patience in trying to set him straight in no way indicated his doubts were legitimate, you (and to a lesser extent XXXXXXXXX) saying her question was not satisfactorily answered doesn’t make it so.

Permit me to tighten the focus. Compare the following:

If you don’t want someone to toss rocks at you don’t throw rocks at them first you constantly insult me and now XXXX, you’ve insulted other members (XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXX) in the past.

and

You are conflating intransigence with reasonable doubt.

Another dead give-away: This individual's multiple personalities render immediate, lengthy, detailed responses designed to debunk pro-conspiracy hypotheses through the use of misdirection, disinformation, and the flooding of the system with innumerable red herrings -- among other tactics.

The real-time speed at which these posts appear forces unbiased observers to conclude that a full-time operation is underway to maximize their inherent potentials for disruption and misdirection. Through more nuanced linguistic analysis we can identify specific ghostwriters who specialize in particular subjects (9-11, political assassinations, etc.).

The irony thickens. This individual's scientist father, allegedly a Holocaust survivor, in fact was a facilitator of Big Tobacco's ongoing Holocaust as inflicted upon smokers around the world. His dark mission was to assure us that cigarette smoking poses no dangers whatsoever. He was handsomely paid for his crimes against humanity, and now it seems that the sins of the father are being committed by the son.

At the height of my counter-attack against this operation, the individual in question -- or, to be precise, one of his ghostwriters -- once again gave away the game, this time by making a too-clever-by-half attempt to depict me as a lunatic fringe 9-11 "truther" by intentionally altering a passage from one of my earlier posts:

In that earlier post, I had described, "the near total absence of damage to the building [the Pentagon] and adjacent grounds consistent with [the impact of a 757]."

Caught red-handed, the cornered ghostwriter was forced to downplay the failed effort by claiming that he merely "truncated [that passage] to 'the near total absence of damage to the building' because [he] wasn’t responding to the part about the lawn."

The intent to ridicule and marginalize me here is quite clear. It is one of the disinformation artist's most commonly utilized weapons.

And just when you thought it couldn't get more tragically absurd, we note the following: At the aforementioned UK Internet symposium where this monstrous multi-personality is given free rein, moderators are currently engaged in a melodramatic wringing of hands and rending of flesh precipitated by debate on the issue expressed thusly: "Should posters' motives be questioned?"

The equivalent of which would have been Kellerman or Greer asking, "Is that guy on the knoll just a hunter with a lousy sense of direction?"

When I posted it on the other Forum, I realized I could leave out the term '91'1 in the title and that person would likely not have posted; but chose to add it - and they predictably did. I agree with most of your analysis above. Well, we all have a job to do - some finding and exposing the truth; others burying it, or trying to shoot the messengers of it, those who seek it, etc. I wonder how they turned him. I just looked again at his analysis of 911 and it is sound, sane, IMO on the mark, and dangerous to the intelligence agencies and Deep Political Establishment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...6814574974
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
At the risk of making a fool of myself, as I am very distant and uninformed on the history, the subject, the technologies or the person, my first impression is that the photos in the first post look PhotoShopped. The subject appears to stand out a little too much against the background and relative to other people, as if there is a depth layer added or the sizing in the paste-up wasn't spot-on perfect.

But then transvestitism is a kind of personal PhotoShop process, and I've never had any experience with that either. :damnmate:
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Shayler's wig also makes the photos look strange. And if those are really his legs, Davey's lost a shed load of weight.

Annie Machon's comments are relevant, but it's entirely possible that the HateMail have used them out of context:

Quote:Last night his former partner and fellow spy Annie Machon spoke of her sadness at Mr Shayler's plight as she maintained he had suffered a breakdown.
Miss Machon, 40, who now lives in Dusseldorf, Germany, with her new partner blamed the Government and the intelligence services for causing Mr Shayler's current condition.
'I believe David is a good and honourable man but he has had a some sort of severe breakdown. He was a great public speaker and now he is like this.
'I do blame the Government and the intelligence agencies for what he has become and they have ruined his life.'

If the comments are used in context, then - given Shayler also seems to view himself as a Messiah in the Icke-ian sense- I would suspect Davey's brain chemistry has been completely messed up.

By fair or foul means.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Shayler's wig also makes the photos look strange. And if those are really his legs, Davey's lost a shed load of wieght.

Annie Machon's comments are relevant, but it's entirely possible that the HateMail have used them out of context:

Quote:Last night his former partner and fellow spy Annie Machon spoke of her sadness at Mr Shayler's plight as she maintained he had suffered a breakdown.

If the comments are used in context, then - given Shayler also seems to view himself as a Messiah in the Icke-ian sense- I would suspect Davey's brain chemistry has been completely messed up.

By fair or foul means.

Is there real evidence this is all real?.....not created photos and a created story, with the poor man who knows where? If they are real, yes, seems as if his neural functioning has been toyed with more than most of us....but then they are experts at that....a few drugs and a little hypnosis, some alpha wave therapy and more drugs, hypnosis and psychosurgery, if needed, and bingo.....:top::bike: I'll bet he'll get quite a following of devotees to his cult....:damnmate:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEA Whistleblower Agent on Time Magazine Blackout List for Exposing US Complicity in Trafficking Magda Hassan 6 8,073 23-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  UK DoD propaganda model or Media Operations as they like to call it. Peter Tosh 0 3,704 19-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Peter Tosh