Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DHS testing spread of airborne contaminants in Boston subways
http://www.legitgov.org/

CLG's BREAKING NEWS and COMMENTARY
Last updated: 12/06/2009 03:41:04

Subway airflow tests to prepare T for possible terror attacks 05 Dec 2009 A team of researchers convened by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security began a series of tests today at 20 MBTA stations to determine how airborne contaminants would spread in a terrorist attack on Boston's subway system. Boston is the second subway system in the country chosen for the testing by Homeland Security. Testing was already done on the subway in Washington DC.

[As already documented here at DPF and elsewhere, similar testing was done in the past using light bulbs filled hypodermically with Serrratia marcesens or some other similar harmless* marker dropped into subway ventilaition shafts or sprayed off cost from warships or airborne platforms. (*one death from cardio-infection was noted in San Francisco).]

Let me tell you the story
Of a man named Charlie
On a tragic and fateful day
He put ten cents in his pocket,
Kissed his wife and family
Went to ride on the MTA.
Did he ever return,
No he never returned
And his fate is still unlearn'd...
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Well documented, is the CIA doing that in the NYC subway system in the, I believe, late sixties. They used, if I remember correctly, lightbulbs filled with bacteria or viruses [which they said were harmless!] and had agents drop them, as if by accident, on the tracks. Then they tested how fast and how far the bacteria spread in the air and in people throughout the area. They are always looking out for us - ready to protect us and our best friends....Laugh Anthrax anyone?! :burnout:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Network Foundation - Many Things to Spread Information and Stop Blocking of Information! Peter Lemkin 0 2,157 19-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin