Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK Assassination at Spartacus
I tried to register for the JFK assassination forum at Spartacus Education Forum. The register menu has been disabled. Does anyone know how I could register there?

John
For some reason John Simkin only has registration from time to time. You just need to keep trying and go for it when it is functioning. Contact by email is possible but my experience and that of others in getting any timely reply is almost non existent. But you may be one of the chosen few.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Deleted at Magda's request
Thanks Dave.
It was just the email I wanted deleted (not the post, sorry if not clear) and for you to send email to John K via PM. I know I wouldn't want my email posted in a public forum.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I'm a moderator there [reluctantly]. One has to send an email directly to Simkin. If you can't locate it, you can send one via me and I'll pass it on. I'll tell you what it needs to include. In fact, they have let in some of the strangest people, IMO, but ask that one demonstrate that one is a 'student' or 'educator' of the subjects at hand - formally or in your spare time, for yourself [autodidact]. We could use some more sane voices.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,040 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,700 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,802 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,927 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,572 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,835 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,764 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,247 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,017 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK Anthony Thorne 30 22,833 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde