Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bliss in only ten seconds....
Forget your long years of yoga, meditative studies, biblical scholarship, philosophy East and West, body movement classes...you too can achieve the ultimate intellectual orgasm in LESS than ten seconds.....Laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62RgDII17M0 :bebored:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Oh, bugger, You Tube has pulled it.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Oh, bugger, You Tube has pulled it.

Oh My, My....censorship for political reasons.....It was a ten second piece from the Colbert Report in which Steve Colbert [one of the most astute political analysts on TV said while holding up a photo of Sara Palin, "Sara Palin is a f***ing idiot! [to riotous applause]....sorry.....American censorship is very heavy....soon to be complete lockdown on all but the Right News Network.:elefant:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ignorance is Bliss Peter Presland 4 3,471 08-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan