Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurasia
I'd appreciate if one or three or five of the more-astute DPF members conversant in foreign affairs in the region between the Mediterranean, the Bay of Bengal, Mongolia and Moscow [that sort of narrows it down a bit, doesn't it?] would cast an occasional glance at the blog or web site noted below and lend some opinion on its credibility, sources, accuracy and the like. It seems there is vast amounts of info there not seen on American media, not even in American blogs. It also seems to me that the locale mentioned seems to be where most of the interest lies in foreign operations, the war for future energy control, etc.

http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Paul Rigby may be your man here Ed but I know others are as knowledgeable as well. It is all part of the original great Anglo game plan. Not seen in the US media ? :rofl: TANS has some very interesting articles.

FWIW the Soviet Union used to set up industries in various places but other supporting/related parts of that industry would be set up in other regions. This was for various reasons. To distribute the work around being one and to keep a political balance between the republics so that no one place became more powerful than another being another. Each republic would be dependent on others for their development and well being overall. When the SU disintegrated it was catastrophic for all involved because of this set up. In the mean time it has made easy pickings of the former republics by the US and corporate entities to be played off against each other and kept weak to benefit the US and corporate interests involved. Balkanisation. United we stand divided we fall. Divide and Conquer. The Anglos have play that one very well through history and the world.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Yes, the game appears well underway, even inside the US. Tensions just went up a notch here with regard to the health care bill and various entities, some labeled "militia", some labeled DHS and FBI, along with some of the news from both sides of the Mexican/US border. John Robb has a snapshot here: http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eurasia: A Geo-political re-alignment Lauren Johnson 153 133,446 05-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Towards a New Iron Curtain: The US-NATO Missile Shield Encircles Eurasia Ed Jewett 9 9,861 12-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Logan