Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with failed & criminal institutions like the Foriegn Office and British Intelligence?
Gordon Brown has made much in the current election campaign of a promise to furnish the powers by which failed police forces can be taken over by more efficient ones. Why, I wonder, are the thuggy charlatans of British Intelligence and the Foreign Office excluded from the policy?
I had a very specific reason for posing this question.

Last night, while watching the first episode of the re-make of The Prisoner and consequently needing something to do with my brain, it struck me that among the millions of words expended on the global financial melt-down, I couldn't remember a single piece asking "where were the spooks?"

Now, given the numerous connections between the intelligence world and the financial centres of London and New York - the list of SIS men alone who've gone into merchant banking would fill a directory - not to mention they're supposed to cover the water-front in terms of threats to national well-being, what, I wondered, had they been doing throughout the build-up to the collapse?

Any one seen anything which examines the role of Britain's sleeping secret policemen?
Well, I know for a fact that they work hand in glove with senior bankers. My old berth had at least half a dozen SIS officers working in their "Defence Department" (that is to say, if one is speaking openly and not using euphemisms, the "arms finance department"). One of them even used to head an off-the-books Foreign Office assassination squad. I also met at least one other from another bank (UBS, in fact) who invited me to lunch so that he could 'look me over' just prior to my unit being bought - in secret - by HSBC. This was slightly before the then Chairman of HSBC spent some time sitting at my desk - looking at the figures so to speak.

There is no question whatever in my mind that spookdom knew exactly what was going to happen. Simply because I am also certain that senior bankers knew what was going to happen -- years before it happened (probably a decade) -- as did senior government ministers and officials.

Btw, I started watching the new Prisoner series ----- for about 90 seconds before turning over to watch something that was written with at least one active brain-cell. Such tosh on the TV these days.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:Well, I know for a fact that they work hand in glove with senior bankers.

Interesting to find out a) which spooks worked for/with/through, let us say, Goldman Sachs; and b) how much they made out of the various mega-scams in operation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epstein, PROMIS, Pedophilia, under-age sex, intelligence agent and more - GREAT!!! Peter Lemkin 20 15,918 17-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair David Guyatt 116 136,924 19-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Does Jeffrey Epstein have connections to a foreign [or US] intelligence agency?! Peter Lemkin 7 6,398 27-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,403 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,894 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,630 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  A Very British Purge Paul Rigby 1 4,202 03-09-2015, 08:16 AM
  Power of ten: How neocons and the fake-left took over British establishment Paul Rigby 0 3,309 15-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Foreign Office hires death squad organiser Paul Rigby 7 5,688 07-12-2014, 03:04 PM
  The British ‘Iraq War Inquiry’ Mark Julyan 3 3,389 04-12-2014, 10:35 AM