Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrails
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/05/...-what.html

I am so useless at posting these links. Hope this has come out OK

This is about an in-depth chemtrail/geo engineeringing documentary called
"what in the world are they spraying/". This is basically just the trailer.

Many people see the trails in the sky. It is happening all over the world but most people just assume they are contrails and take little notice. The only time I didn't see them was when I was in Germany some short time ago and had my flight cancelled 3 times due to the ash cloud.

There was a complete beautiful blue sky for just a couple of days. No trails at all.
well it didn't come out blue. Sorrry
I usually just copy and paste the links and not worry about the doolacky thing up top.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
thanks Magda and the smiley was supposed to come out at the end of the last sentence with the clear blue skies. However just looked and it did work - or nearly. Hurrah!
Mmm... I’m not sure. I’ve made a valiant attempt to buy the Chemtrail thesis but I must admit I struggle with it. I’ve spent the past year watching the skies over Oxfordshire and my experience has been that the oft-cited claim that contrails don’t linger isn’t borne out by the facts. Most days they don’t linger, but on some days they linger and spread in the manner described by the Chemtrail advocates. It’s the same planes making the same trails at the same time each day, just some days the contrails linger and after a while one gets a feel for the atmospheric conditions that make the difference. In addition to that, you really do have to wonder about the logistics of it all. Chemtrail advocates claim the offenders are in the skies day after day in white, unmarked planes. Where do they take off from and where do they land? How come no one notices? What do other people think?
Like many other things, we watch and wonder. I have a tendency to try to find places (and, oh, I've hit the jackpot here) where bright, intelligent people can pick apart the stories, sources, facts, allegations, evidence, propaganda, "make-believe", etc. I am awaiting permission to copy a bunch of data from someone who collects this stuff, but it may be duplicative of the above and there may be no real evidence or proof. I got started down the 9/11 path doing the same thing: posting up a hunk of text, or a video, and then seeing who said what. That's not a question of seeing which way the herd travels; I retain the right, as we all do, to evaluate and decide on our own basis. But to the extent we can collectively verify or ascertain the junk status of __X__, we advance the cause. I've not yet convinced about chemtrails; the Gulf oil catastrophe is visible, palpable, available to our senses. The answer is scientific evidence verifiable and replicable.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Here is one I photographed last year making a big X in the sky
over my house.

Jack

Attached Files
.jpg   Xchemtrail.jpg (Size: 94.56 KB / Downloads: 6)
Chem Trails [Image: 8.jpg] Death in the Air - In the sky over America; toxic, heavy metals, biological agents
Daily, across the US, and around the world, planes fly over head, spraying toxic chemicals, heavy metals, viruses or organic materials, and possible Morgellons nanotech fibers that grow within your body. ChemTrails- Spain- Slide ShowThere are many purposes; to cause sickness & death, to layer the atmosphere for interaction with HAARP to control weather, effect mind control, search for deep or hidden things; underground resources, cities, bases, ...
World Wide Slide Show of equipped planes & cloud patterns
Unmarked white planes may be Russian, who have permission to fly over, thru the TOS, Treaty of the Skies.
They've been observed, photoed, noted, since 1990s.
Contrails are the water vapor, condensate that jets sometimes causes. They disappear rapidly.
Chem Trails may linger in the sky for hours or days. In our area, I can observe clear skies to all horizons, then 6 to 10 planes will cross over, In less than an hour our skies are covered, a diffuse cloud that lasts for days.
Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails Could a strange substance found by an Ark-La-Tex man be part of secret government testing program? That's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails".
ChemTrails - the Smoking Gun - extensive proof of government involvement, funding, sponsorship, multidisciplinary research, policy making and implementation of global atmospheric modification under the classification of 'Geoengineering.' Photos of interior of planes configured to disburse chemtrails.
Google Search terms: ChemTrails. Carnicorn, Morgellons, nanotech,
HAARP (government project in Alaska that works with Chem Trails),
MK Ultra, Mind Control, Weather Control, USAF to Control Weather by 2020
ChemTrails - Strange Days, Strange Skies - Chem Trails World Wide Phenomena
polluting skies in US & around the world - dropping chemical, heavy metal toxins & biological agents - to control us
Evergreen Air the CIA front
located at Pinal Airpark-Marana Arizona..a longtime CIA/NSA secret facility for more than 40 years.. is the prime modification center that modifies a wide range of aircraft types to conduct the "covert" Chemtrail spray operations that began over the entire united states in November of 1998 ... prior to this, selected areas of the U.S. had Chemtrail operations to test all the technology employed in these Chemtrail spray operations and to determine the operating parameters related to aircraft performance envelopes and optimum atmospheric conditions ... once this was accomplished ... . Tthe nationwide program began and is being conducted under more than one program code name ... the 2 program code names most often discussed are "Operation Clover Leaf" and "Operation Raindance" ... .within months of the operation over the united states beginning ... Chemtrail spray operations began over wide parts of dozens of countries with the most notable exception being China.
Air Traffic Controllers Concerned Over Chemtrails Chemtrail Contrail Solutions, International Chemtrail Awareness. How to stop chemtrails in your state / country. What are Chemtrails ? World renowned Chemtrail Contrail authority William Thomas explains chemtrails and how to stop them. best selling book Chemtrails Confirmed and in his documentary film Chemtrails Mystery Lines in The Sky
Chemtrails Aerosol Operations Chemtrail Phenomenon Chemtrails Secret Confirmed :: Environmental and Health Concerns :: Air Pollution by author William Thomas It started in the winter of 1998. Sky-obscuring "chemtrails" have been observed by thousands of eyewitnesses–including pilots, police officers and former military personnel–over Canada, the USA, Britain, Australia and allied European nations. Within Canada, Victoria, Vancouver, the BC Interior, Moose Jaw, Edmonton and much of Ontario have been hit particularly hard.
Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) Chemtrails - Contrails Chemtrails Campaign Adds To Air Force Woes Chemtrails spraying in sky, September 2001 Star Beacon. UFO Page in Lithuania. Chemtrails, Sept. 2001 Star Beacon. UFO and other phenomena - at night sky and during dreams or in another fields of life. Lithuanian
Crank Dot Net | Chemtrails Idaho Observer: Chemtrails Nationwide reports indicate "spraying" agenda stepped up in recent months Asheville Magazine: Chem-Trails Article in Asheville Magazine on anti-bacteriological agents Rep. Kucinich's HR 2977 Names Chemtrails as an 'Exotic Weapon'
Back to www.abodia.com/t Truth Seekers
Chemtrail Sunscreen taught in US School Wed, 26 Nov 2008 Lisa Long[/FONT]

C Loverain <kisshoten12@hotmail.com>
Date: November 26, 2008 2:13:44 PM HST
To: 911Truth Australia <aus911truth@yahoogroups.com>
Health] Look up at the sky, and beware of chemtrails.
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A0%E3%83%88%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB

Aerosol Emissions Australia Wide
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bsyHCbFxqPQ

Danger In The Sky - The Chemtrail Phenomenon
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UdtLTyNOB0A

A Meeting
Clifford E Carnicom Jul 26 2003 Edited Aug 17 2003
A meeting has taken place recently between an investigative researcher and a well placed military source. The identity of both parties is to be protected. The source has intimate knowledge of at least one aspect of the aerosol operations, and asserts the following:
1. The operation is a joint project between the Pentagon and the pharmaceutical industry.
2. The Pentagon wishes to test biological diseases for war purposes on unsuspecting populations. It was stated that SARS is a failure as the expected rate of mortality was intended to be 80%.
3. The pharmaceutical industry is making trillions on medications designed to treat both fatal and non-fatal diseases given to populations.
4. The bacteria and viruses are freeze-dried and then placed on fine filaments for release.
5. The metals released along with the diseases heat up from the sun, creating a perfect environment for the bacteria and viruses to thrive in the air supply.
6. Most countries being sprayed are unaware of the activities and they have not consented to the activities. He states that commercial aircraft flying are one of the delivery systems.
7. Most of the "players" are old friends and business partners of the senior Bush.
8. The ultimate goal is the control of all populations through directed and accurate spraying of drugs, diseases, etc.
9. People who have tried to reveal the truth have been imprisoned and killed.
10. This is the most dangerous and dark time that I have experienced in all of my years of serving this country.
This information is relayed without qualification, as I am knowledgeable in the level of integrity of the researcher that has made this information available to the public. There is both risk and restraint that has been exercised in the preparation of this statement.

Clifford E Carnicom Jul 26 2003

Aerosol Crimes
  • "AEROSOL CRIMES & COVER UP copyright 1999-2008 by Clifford E Carnicom. Observations, Extraordinary Biological Observations, Magnetic Field Measurement ..."
    www.carnicom.com/

AND MORE on
http://www.carnicom.com/meeting.htm
CHEMTRAIL sunscreen taught IN US Schools
by William Thomas
A is for Apple.
B is for Boy.
C is for Chemtrails.
http://www.willthomas.net/Chemtrails/Articles/Chemtrails_In_US_Schools.htm
They're teaching children in the US that chemtrails are their sun screen !!
I believed that myth Johnny coWARd spreaded on TV, and now suffer
from lacking vitamin D, I believe on top of CFS that flu shots gave me.

In Japan, a very famous and popular kids program (like kindergarten, preschoolers)
had a song about chemtrails, saying they are planes drawing pictures in the sky.

Additional Notes Aug 17 2003 on the meeting & Carnicorn
The following personal and observations have been relayed to me by the investigative researcher referred to above:
I am the researcher that relayed information to Carnicom and I can tell you that the meeting occurred as stated. I see that my meeting opened up some dialogue. I have to ask: why are so many intelligent people debating the "tail of the dog"? Does it have fleas, long or short hair, or no tail at all. Look at the DOG. See the big picture here. Do you question that people are dying in record numbers from the aerosol operations? It is a fact that an increase in particulate matter increases mortality.

A top respiratory doctor has just written a book about the "breathing crisis." On the Today Show, not in some secret meeting place, he tells us that respiratory disease has gone from eighth to fourth place as a leading cause of death, soon to be third, in only FIVE years. The doctor says the increase in respiratory death is because of smoking. Now that seems a little off, since many people have stopped smoking, and yet in FIVE years dying from breathing is the major cause of death behind heart failure and cancer. It is also a fact that when oxygen is reduced, cardiac arrest goes up. He also advises "not to exercise outdoors". What does exercising outdoors have to do with smoking? Any chance that breathing heavy metals could be the cause of not only increasing death from respiratory disease, but also contributes to cardiac arrest and cancer? Go back to the DOG. Look at the bigger picture of what's going on with our health; stop debating the biological contents of an already deadly, efficient operation. Incidentally, "culling" was never mentioned in my report.

Give Carnicom some credit for his integrity in presenting this material. I risked my safety and the safety of others to get this information. I wanted the information for myself; I didn't get it for Carnicom or his site, but I did want to share it with others as a confirmation, not as a revelation, of what is going on. Many of you saw this and I appreciate your intelligence and wisdom. My thanks, also, to those of you who have followed up with some good research.

Posted Aug 17 2003
An interview that discusses the contents of this statement in greater detail is available at the following web address: 9th JEFF RENSE INTERVIEW JUL 27 03
America Sky Watch Network Feb. 5, 2009Geo-Engineering is the artificial modification of Earth's climate systems.
Geo-Engineering projects range from DECLASSIFIED experimentation (like iron particles being dumped into the oceans to attract algae, which sequesters carbon and slows global warming) to HIGHLY CLASSIFIED experimentation like AEROSOL SPRAYING.
[Image: Chemtrail4Sm.jpg] [Image: photo+of+both+ct+and+contra.jpg] The aerosol spraying projects have gained the nickname "chemtrails" for chemical trail. The word was DERIVED from the word "contrail", short for condensation trail, the term for the familiar exhaust trails from jet engines. As the picture above shows, a normal condensation trail is thin and disappears in roughly 90 seconds, depending on atmospheric conditions. Aerosol spraying trails spread out for hours, combining with other trails until cloud cover is achieved.
This website's function is to alert the public to the ILLEGAL HIGHLY CLASSIFIED AEROSOL SPRAYING projects that have gone beyond EXPERIMENTATION and are now ramped up into full global assaults on natural weather patterns. Either ignored or intended, these assaults are contaminating and damaging our forests, waterways, wildlife and HUMANITY
[Image: satduo.jpg].
Community watch groups, like SKYWATCH, have formed across the nation. Surface water tests, both by state governments and by Citizens, have alarming results. Aerosol Spraying evidence includes nation-wide surface water and air samples that are hundreds and thousands of times higher in aluminum, barium, sulpher hexaflouride, magnesium and a wide spectrum of other contaminents. Over a DOZEN US PATENTS have been exposed that describe EXACTLY those same contaminents being used via jet aircraft exhaust, to deflect sunlight back into space and thus reduce global warming. It should be noted here, however, that intelligent research by thousands of individuals world-wide has exposed further evidence that the aerosol spraying apparatus now above us, CAN be used for a host of other "experimentation".
This is ONE of the patents used to poison you: 5,003,186
Here is the Governments OWN patent office patent search by number url: http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm
Put the patent number in the search engine and READ FOR YOURSELF!
NASA, under the guidance of the Bush / Cheney administration, has begun promoting a program to educate the public on "persistent SPREADING contrails" (NASA's own words). Meanwhile, international reports of large scale influenza, respitory distress, increased alzheimers and many unknown ailments are following intensive AEROSOL SPRAYING activities. The federal government is now scurrying to pass legislation that will make legal open ended weather modification projects that will legalize aerosol spraying, much in the same way the FISA BILL legalized the domestic spying activities THEY WERE ALREADY DOING.
This website is not a detailed research tool but will lead you directly towards EXPOSED EVIDENCE via several regional groups (LIKE "SKYWATCH"), to help you connect with this issue and to other concerned Citizens who have said "ENOUGH". Also, we hope you will investigate our other links and GET INVOLVED.
EACH OF YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and focus your anger and frustration where it belongs...AT THOSE WHO ARE SPRAYING YOU!
The FIRST THREE STEPS are easy:
1- TEST YOUR OWN POND or RAINFALL.
2- Read as much information as you can from the sites listed here and the links off of their sites.
3- Join or create a Citizens Watch group in your area.
4- Do what your CONSCIENCE believes.
americanskywatch.com/

Ed's explanation: All material above proceeds from the computer files of a fellow
who likes to collect such things whom I met two years ago in a library as I posted my blog and he invited me to a public meeting to discuss 9/11 and such ... this is the material I said I was waiting for permission to post, and it arrived.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Quote:Daily, across the US, and around the world, planes fly over head, spraying toxic chemicals, heavy metals, viruses or organic materials, and possible Morgellons nanotech fibers that grow within your body.

OMG,there's that creepy Morgellons again.I recently posted a quote from Joni Mitchell who claims to have this problem.Here it is again.

Quote:"I have this weird, incurable disease that seems like it's from outer space, but my health's the best it's been in a while, Two nights ago, I went out for the first time since Dec. 23: I don't look so bad under incandescent light, but I look scary under daylight. Garbo and Dietrich hid away just because people became so upset watching them age, but this is worse. Fibers in a variety of colors protrude out of my skin like mushrooms after a rainstorm: they cannot be forensically identified as animal, vegetable or mineral. Morgellons is a slow, unpredictable killer — a terrorist disease: it will blow up one of your organs, leaving you in bed for a year. But I have a tremendous will to live: I've been through another pandemic — I'm a polio survivor, so I know how conservative the medical body can be. In America, the Morgellons is always diagnosed as "delusion of parasites," and they send you to a psychiatrist. I'm actually trying to get out of the music business to battle for Morgellons sufferers to receive the credibility that's owed to them."
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
I try to keep an open mind and have come to despise the knee-jerk scoffing of the herd when confronted with the sort of evidence discussed in this forum. So I don’t scoff or sneer. Normally the more I look into a subject - 9/11 or JFK for example - the more I become convinced. But not with this one . Yes, an awful lot of people worldwide seem convinced of the reality of this phenomenon. I’ve seen most of the web sites and most of the photos and I really don’t find them convincing. And I find some of the claims about deliberate mass poisoning naive. Chemtrails seems to inhabit the wilder fringe of the conspiracy theory spectrum where people seem to repeat uncritically things they’ve read somewhere else. Such as the claim that contrails don’t linger. It is simply untrue. You can prove it by watching your own skies and getting to recognise the regular scheduled flights. On some days the contrails linger, on others they don’t. Contrails are water vapour, just like clouds, so why shouldn’t they linger? Getting excited about an X in the sky, similarly, proves nothing since it is inevitable that planes cross the sky in criss-cross patterns. How else can it work unless they all fly in one direction? Showing me a fat one and a thin one doesn’t prove anything either, not unless you can tell me at what altitude each one is, and of course nobody can. The scale of the alleged phenomenon is staggering: unmarked white planes spraying all day long over most of the world, where are they? Who are the pilots? How come air traffic control don’t seem to notice?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook account apparently frozen for Chemtrails picture David Guyatt 7 5,784 17-02-2014, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Smoking Gun: The HAARP and Chemtrails Connection Ed Jewett 2 6,206 10-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Strange chemtrails during Japanese earthquake. Jack White 0 2,240 13-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Jack White
  Obama and chemtrails Jack White 7 6,698 19-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Chemtrails Clinton Brownell 3 3,604 19-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Clinton Brownell
  chemtrails 0 2,859 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Chemtrails inquiries 0 653 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: