Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel has attacked Gaza Flotilla (dead and wounded)
Israel Has Attacked Gaza Flotilla: Casualties and Fatalities Reported

Posted on May 30, 2010 by willyloman
“Two dead, at least 30 wounded” as Israel opens fire at Gaza activists - They seem to have opened fire on the boats from the Israeli helicopters (I guess the ones we paid for)
Report: Several casualties in clash between Gaza aid flotilla, Israel Navy -
Picture of Blood on a Life Vest
BBC is Confirming the Interception but no word on casualties yet – “Hamas says the interception took place in international waters, more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza. Israel has made no comment”
Live feed
Update: Initial reports – at least two people killed, 30 injured in Israeli attack on freedom flotilla
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed Jewett Wrote:Israel Has Attacked Gaza Flotilla: Casualties and Fatalities Reported

Posted on May 30, 2010 by willyloman
“Two dead, at least 30 wounded” as Israel opens fire at Gaza activists - They seem to have opened fire on the boats from the Israeli helicopters (I guess the ones we paid for)
Report: Several casualties in clash between Gaza aid flotilla, Israel Navy -
Picture of Blood on a Life Vest
BBC is Confirming the Interception but no word on casualties yet – “Hamas says the interception took place in international waters, more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza. Israel has made no comment”
Live feed
Update: Initial reports – at least two people killed, 30 injured in Israeli attack on freedom flotilla

The usual....kill the peacemakers....very sad! I've heard unconfirmed reports of many more than two dead. What was their crime? What, for that matter, is the crime of the Palestinians, more so in Gaza?!?!?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
31 May 2010
All links are here:

Breaking: Report: At least 10 activists killed as Israel Navy opens fire on Gaza aid flotilla --Over 60 pro-Palestinian campaigners wounded after six-ship convoy sailing for Gaza Strip ignored Israel's order to turn back, Turkish news reports. 31 May 2010 Israel Navy troops opened fire on pro-Palestinian activists aboard a six-ship aid flotilla sailing for the Gaza Strip, killing at least 10 and wounding several others after the convoy ignored orders to turn back, Turkey's NTV reported early Monday. The IDF also confirmed that two navy commandos had been wounded in fight, which apparently broke out after activists tried to seize their weapons.
Gaza aid flotilla attacked, 10 killed 31 May 2010 Israeli forces have attacked the international aid convoy Freedom Flotilla en route to the besieged Gaza Strip, killing at least 10 people and leaving more than 50 injured. The attack came on Monday morning after one of the six ships in the convoy was hit by Israeli navy forces before being stormed by commandos descending from helicopters. The interception reportedly took place in international waters, more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza.
Turkey summons Israeli envoy after deadly Gaza ship attack --The report also said, "Foreign Ministry has set up a crisis desk." 31 May 2010 Turkey has summoned Israeli envoy to condemn Israeli attack on Turkish Gaza aid ship on international waters. The move comes after Israeli troops shot dead two aid activists and wounded more than 30 on the ship, Turkish media said. Turkish Foreign Ministry has summoned Israeli envoy Gabby Levy to condemn the bloody action, Turkish TV, NTV, said.
Protesters try to storm Israeli consulate in Turkey --CNN-Turk and NTV televisions show dozens of angry protesters scuffling with Turkish police guarding consulate building in downtown Istanbul. 31 May 2010 Turkish police blocked dozens of stone-throwing protesters who tried to storm the Israeli Consulate in Istanbul over reports of an Israeli attack on at least one aid ship in international waters on Monday, news channels reported. CNN-Turk and NTV showed dozens of angry protesters scuffling with Turkish police guarding the consulate in downtown Istanbul. "Damn Israel," the protesters shouted.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Fucking murderous bastards!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Israeli commandos open fire after being attacked with axes & knives by Gaza flotilla "peace activists"

Pro-Israel site... l
Israeli commandos planting weapons on the boats as I type...
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Does anyone have a fix on the precise location? I'm not entirely sure it matters except in terms of law... These folks are pretty much already deep into the international parish hall of shame. And the USofA which arms and supports them and, well, g'nite. May the world be somehow rosier in the morning.
If there is ANY justice in this world, Zionist Israel has just signed its own dissolution warrant.

There's nothing more to say beyond Magda's post.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Paul Rigby Wrote:Israeli commandos planting weapons on the boats as I type...

Yup. Will anyone actually believe that yarn that an activist grabbed a soldier's weapon?

Remember when Cynthia McKinney's relief boat to Gaza was attacked and rammed by an Israeli Navy ship in international waters? She describes it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psk5rjjsvy4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jYc70aTH...re=related

She claims the Israeli lied and said the relief boat attacked their war ship. Sound familiar?

"I know what my own government did to Paul Robson,...MalcolmX,...Martin Luther King."
Ed Jewett Wrote:Does anyone have a fix on the precise location? I'm not entirely sure it matters except in terms of law... These folks are pretty much already deep into the international parish hall of shame. And the USofA which arms and supports them and, well, g'nite. May the world be somehow rosier in the morning.
Haaretz has them in international waters.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,657 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,036 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Drums of war are beating: Hezbollah versus Israel Lauren Johnson 0 3,275 31-05-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Israel defense minister quits Tracy Riddle 4 5,581 21-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Israel and Saudia Arabia BFF Magda Hassan 8 9,527 10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Saudi-Israel question David Guyatt 2 4,605 07-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Lone Wolf terrorists in Israel: Food for thought Drew Phipps 0 3,510 21-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Israeli Attack on Gaza: 2014 Version Lauren Johnson 86 21,263 18-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Final Solution: Give Israel the Means to Destroy Iran Lauren Johnson 1 32,196 12-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Settlement to be imposed by globalists in Israel/Palestine Conflict? Lauren Johnson 8 6,139 18-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle