Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama wants to see your blog comments
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Obama wants to save the NSA some work.

You don't have to look at his scalp to see the Nature of the Beast.

Yup. That's correct, spooks of the world. I, Jan Klimkowski, wrote the above.

Quote:Obama Wants Applicants' Web-Posting Past
CNET: 9-Page Questionnaire Asks Job Applicants To Document Blog Posts, Comments, Facebook Profiles And More

(CNET) If you want a job in an Obama administration, be prepared to disclose every blog post or comment you've ever written.

A nine-page questionnaire requires applicants to list -- and if possible, provide copies of -- all "posts or comments on blogs or other Web sites" they have ever made. Also required are "aliases" or nicknames used on those sites.

Translated into English, this means that President-elect Obama wants to know far more about you than his predecessors did. That requirement would force applicants to disclose information about Facebook and MySpace pages, profiles posted on dating Web sites, and even what was posted on Web sites like CNET and YouTube that allow readers to append comments.

Note that question doesn't only ask for potentially embarrassing or incendiary posts. It wants a list of "each" one.

It also asks for the URLs of "any Web sites that feature you in either a personal or professional capacity," and suggests MySpace and Facebook by name as examples. Dating sites like Match.com would be included, too.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/1...4813.shtml

Where's the ATOMIC FINGER emoticon?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Well, that should self-eliminate many of the more interesting applicants. He'll be left with only the very bland, uncontroversial and unimaginative. Which is obviously what they want. Change indeed.
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Book to be released shortly - Unauthorized Biography of Obama
http://www.amazon.com/Barack-H-Obama-Una...299&sr=8-1
Now I'm really depressed Peter. He sounds awful.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Now I'm really depressed Peter. He sounds awful.

Geez!!! I won't send this to my right wing cousin. He calls Obama a commie.
Tarpley has a very good rep in our world.
As to wanting blogs I think this would be to ensure that there is nothing more out there to embarrass him...
But time will tell.
Dawn
Magda Hassan Wrote:Now I'm really depressed Peter. He sounds awful.

While I have no insider info on what it includes, I don't expect anything that would change our views of him - only detail what we all already suspect - a basicly good man, who came up the hard way and is fairly much under the control of the power-elite. Tarpley likely has found the exact details. I don't expect it to read like the Unauthorized Biography of George Bush. It should be released in the next few days. Just guessing, it would disappoint your relative Dawn, but explain to us how he got to where he got to [you can't be a progessive and get to President - it has been 'outlawed', sadly]
I'm disappointed in you all.

This is precisely the right way to proceed if we are to herald in our bright new banker-spook-pro-business-and-elite-friend Obama future.

I've spent the morning collecting all my posts, blogs and writings over the years and sent them today to Herr Obama with an application for a job in his glorious new Administration. I wish to be appointed to the new (and soon to be announced) cabinet post of Herr Data Sifter und Pogrom Organizergesellschaft.

I am very excited and anticipate being placed on the shit list. Sorry "short" list.

I am especially excited as the appointment comes with a lovely black and silver uniform with extra support padding in the right upper biceps and shoulder. Plus a beautiful pair of extra shiny leather horse riding boots and scum-beating crop. Not to mention a Walther pistol in a desirable leather holster --- and I' sure this ensemble will compliment my short-cropped silver grey hair, tattoo under the right armpit, and red and black tongue stud.

In anticipation of being accepted, does anyone know where I can purchase a dueling scar?

I can't wait for the innaguration! Plans are underway for a truly great celebration. Take a look HERR!
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
There goes my ambassadorship to The Teutonic States of Bolivia!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Motive Behind the Torture at Guantanamo and why Obama Couldn't Close it Down David Guyatt 8 12,650 02-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  The Motive Behind the Torture at Guantanamo and why Obama Couldn't Close it Down David Guyatt 0 4,872 30-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Obama Interrogation Official Linked to U.S. Mind Control Research Peter Lemkin 1 4,386 06-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Obama Administration's Backdoor Wiretap Bills Ed Jewett 1 3,393 11-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Obama Administration Seeks to Test Anthrax Vaccine in Children Ed Jewett 2 3,675 28-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The Story of Obama: All in the Company. Part V Ed Jewett 1 2,989 10-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Obama and chemtrails Jack White 7 6,715 19-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed. Magda Hassan 11 12,485 10-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Obama begins cybersecurity review David Guyatt 0 2,968 10-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt