Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Elena Kagan related to prominent neo-cons?
All in the Family; The Globalist Kagans of Brooklyn

Posted on May 10, 2010 by willyloman
Elena Kagan must produce her entire family lineage prior to her confirmation hearings and this is why…

by Scott Creighton
Elena Kagan will be the next Supreme Court justice as she was just announced as President Obama’s choice to fill the seat of one of the last real liberals left on the Supreme Court, Justice John Paul Stevens. The right won’t oppose her except in some sort of pretend way and the left is already doing strained back flips trying to make her into some kind of “pragmatic” liberal in disguise. The only disguise she ever wore was the same one worn by Hilary Clinton and Bill Clinton and Barack Obama… i.e. the neoliberal Corporatist in Democrat Clothing disguise.
[Image: kagan-family2.jpg?w=468&h=229]Birds of a Feather?

It’s a shame because not only is Elena Kagan perhaps the most unqualified person to ever be nominated to the Supreme Court, but she is a neoliberal globalist hack who had the silver spoon of privilege surgically implanted in her Kagan rectum at birth. To say that the court may “move to the right” when she is confirmed is a bit like saying Cheney “stretched the truth a little” about Iraq. It’s a laughable and contemptuous understatement that exposes one’s cynical sycophantic approval of the systemic rot that infects our country.

Kagan has never set foot as an attorney of record into a trial courtroom in the United States, not even a small claims justice court; nor for that matter, any appellate court save for the literally handful of spoon fed cases she suddenly worked on as Solicitor General. Kagan has never been a judge in any courtroom, of any court, in the United States. Empty Wheel
Yes, she will probably glide through confirmation, grinning and smiling and loving all the attention just like any spoiled child of privilege would upon receiving some special award only she thinks she actually earned. She might actually be the last person in the world to understand how she got where she is, how she got the “right” offers from the “right” law firms and the “right” appointments in the White House. She may never really understand why it is that her life has been so blessed by all the neoliberals around her who keep making sure there has always been a place at the Big Table for her. She might not understand it, but the rest of the politico class moving through the Washington Consensus certainly does as they dutifully kiss her ass as she effortlessly breezes past them up that DC ladder.
But you see there is a reason for that… her uncle is probably Donald Kagan, one of the fathers of neoconservativism (the “right” branch of neoliberalism) and a founder of the Project for the New American Century. The republicans won’t oppose her and the Clinton controlled ”liberals” in congress will be afraid to raise even the slightest objection to a woman sitting on the most powerful court in the land who has never rendered a verdict in her life and who has barely even set foot in a courtroom. And yet, somehow or another, the “progressive” media will swoon over her regardless of the fact that she is quite probably the niece of one of the biggest neocon traitors this country has ever known.
Let’s see if we can make sense of this shall we?

A little background…
The blogs are all abuzz about Hilary Clinton’s choice for the Supreme Court. Let’s face it, the Obama administration is owned by the Clintons. Larry Summers and Rubin and all the other Clinton administration retreads prove that point out beyond any kind of rational debate. Hilary recently put her loathsome husband in charge of “rebuilding” Haiti, a nation he admits to having crippled with his first attempt at imposing his neoliberal IMF style “structural reforms”. But the Clinton’s didn’t make the choice any more than Obama did, really. It was time for payback; a tribute to one of the founding families of the globalist neoliberal era that we now call the bipartisan Washington Consensus… the Kagan family.
Elena Kagan is a globalist. She is a corporatist and a neoliberal shill for the coming IMF style austerity programs that are bound to be slammed onto this nation just as soon as the election is over.
Elena Kagan and the Goldman Sachs Globalists
Kagan’s recent stint with Goldman Sachs deserves a much closer look than the complicit media are providing. All they are saying is that she didn’t work with the specific group that bundled garbage and sold it to cities and states knowing it was going to cripple them and us in the process. Nor did she work for the part of Goldman Sachs that then made billions betting against the investments of their clients, like the state of Florida for example.
The conclusion the media comes to is that since she wasn’t directly involved in those specific branches of Goldman Sachs, there is no story, no conflict of interest, so we should all move on and forget about her connections to the politically connected bank that committed a treasonous act against America.
I beg to differ.
Fact is, she worked for Goldman Sachs for 4 years, from 2005 to 2008, with the Research Advisory Council of Goldman Sachs Global Markets Institute. This is Goldman Sachs’ GLOBALIZATION DEPARTMENT and it is run by a group of IMF, World Bank, and Council on Foreign Relations swine.
The Global Markets Institute at Goldman Sachs provides research and high-level advisory services to policymakers, regulators and investors around the world. Goldman Page
What changes are needed in current policy frameworks to create the necessary market demand and liquidity in an effective carbon trading scheme? Carbon Credits derivatives scheme
Elena Kagan and the Clinton/DLC Globalists
She began her career working at Williams and Connelly law firm; famous for their neocon/neoliberal connections…
Recent high-profile cases include the successful defense of U.S. President Clinton’s impeachment, representation of Enron‘s law firm Vinson & Elkins… defense of the Vioxx cases… In past years the firm represented Colonel Oliver North during the Iran-Contra Affair, and defended John Hinckley, the would-be assassin of President ReaganWiki
“From 1995 to 1999, Kagan served as President Bill Clinton’s Associate White House Counsel and Deputy Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy and Deputy Director of the Domestic Policy Council.”
Bruce Reed, who would hire her as his deputy when he ran the White House Domestic Policy Council under President Bill Clinton.. Times
Bruce Reed is CEO of the Democratic Leadership Council (DLC). He is credited with coining the welfare reform catchphrase, “end welfare as we know it.” Wiki
In 2006 he co-authored the highly influential book The Plan with White House Chief of Staff and former Congressman Rahm Emanuel. DLC page
Elena Kagan and the Neocon Globalists
“Kagan has said ‘I love the Federalist Society.’ This is a right-wing group; almost all of the Bush administration lawyers responsible for its war and torture memos are members of the Federalist Society. Many members of the Federalist Society say that Brown v. Board of Education [which struck down 'separate but equal'] was decided wrongly.
… ”As dean of the Harvard Law School, Kagan hired Bush’s outgoing director of the Office of Legal Counsel, Jack Goldsmith, as a law professor. Goldsmith is regarded by me and many others in the field as a war criminal. He wrote some of the memos that attempted to make violations of the Geneva Conventions appear legal.
… “During the course of her Senate confirmation hearings as Solicitor General, Kagan explicitly endorsed the Bush administration’s bogus category of ‘enemy combatant,’ whose implementation has been a war crime in its own right. Now in her current job as U.S. Solicitor General, Kagan is quarterbacking the continuation of the Bush administration’s illegal and unconstitutional positions in U.S. federal court litigation around the country, including in the U.S. Supreme Court. IPA
Since becoming Solicitor General of the United States, Ms. Kagan has taken many unpopular positions on cases before the Supreme Court that needs to be reviewed by the public. The first set of cases that comes to mind are the political prosecution cases in Alabama and Mississippi. In one of the cases, Ms. Kagan has asked that the Supreme Court not review the United States vs. Siegelman matter. This is contrary to ninety-one US Attorney Generals demanding that the Supreme Court hear the case because of all the abuses of power by the prosecuting team from the DOJ and the United States attorney’s office from the Middle District of Alabama. Clearly to ignore this matter one has to wonder about Ms. Kagan’s possible Neocon roots. Jill Simpson
So Why Is It?
So why is it that this supposedly liberal law student gets thrust into the mainstream neoliberal/neocon circles as soon as she popped out of her Ivy League school? Why is it that she hires a shamed neocon straight from George Bush’s “Fuck the Geneva Convention” memo staff? And why is it that she works diligently under the neoliberal Clinton/Obama regime to protect all those neocon war criminals from the Halcyon Bush days?
Well, simply put, it might be because she is related to several of the men who would be arrested if anyone started investigating the criminality of the neocons during the Bush years. Yeah, it might be that simple.
Elena Kagan and Donald Kagan, the Father of Modern Neocons.
Trying to find anything about Elena Kagan’s paternal grandfather is a bit like being poor and black and trying to find a good paying job in Bill Clinton’s New Haiti, ain’t gonna happen. But there might be a good reason for that; he may have died in Lithuania. You see, it’s my contention that Elena Kagan’s paternal grandfather, Robert Kagan’s father, is also the father of Donald Kagan.
I’ve been trying to put this connection together for some time, which has delayed the publication of this post by quite a bit. As many bloggers are finding out, this isn’t easy to figure out. So let’s start with what we know.
If Elena Kagan is related to Robert Kagan (PNAC, Council on Foreign Relations, American Enterprise Institute, “Rebuilding Americas Defenses’… “New Pearl Harbor Type event“) and Fred Kagan (PNAC and the Surge plan, American Enterprise Institute, “Rebuilding Americas Defenses”… “New Pearl Harbor Type Event…”) as well as Donald Kagan (founder of the PNAC, “Rebuilding Americas Defenses”… “New Pearl Harbor Type Event“…) then when she was working in the Obama administration to keep from investigating the crimes of the Bush-era neocons, well in fact, she was actually covering up for her family. She was keeping her uncle and her cousins out of prison.
So this is an important question, the question of her paternal grandfather, that should be investigated about someone who could very well be the next Supreme Court Justice.
This is what Elena Kagan said today about her nomination to the Supreme Court.
“If this day has just a touch of sadness in it for me, it is because my parents aren’t here to share it. They were both, as the president said, the children of immigrants and the first in their families to go to college,” Kagan said. UPI
Let’s see what we know and how it applies to what she said today about her parents and theirs.
Robert Kagan is Elena Kagan’s father. He was born in Brooklyn in 1927 or 1928 and he died in 1994 at the age of 67.
Donald Kagan’s family immigrated to Brooklyn from Lithuania when he was 2 years old when his father died. He was born in 1932. Now it is possible that the Kagans had been in Brooklyn prior to going to Lithuania and Robert was born then, or that Robert Kagan’s father met and married the widow Kagan (Donald’s mother) when she immigrated after Donald’s father died.
This much we know… IF Donald Kagan is Elena Kagan’s uncle, the statement she made today holds true to that narrative. Her parents WERE the children of immigrants AND Robert, being the oldest son, WOULD have been the first to go to college.
Donald Kagan went to Brooklyn College which is affiliated with Hunter College. Elena went to a Ivy League college prep high school, Hunter College High School.
Donald Kagan is something of a neoliberal/neocon legend. He grew up as a “New Deal Liberal” but the stark realities of the civil rights movement seemed to scare him straight, or at least that is his story. Donald Kagan would go from a “New Deal Liberal” to someone who believed that ”War is the default state of the human species.” Yale Alumni mag. That’s quite a shift and it’s the heart of the neoliberal philosophy.
“I used to believe that peace was the normal situation for humanity, but the more I looked, the more I saw that peace was very rare,” he says. “Wars are happening all the time, so I had to ask, ‘Why is there ever peace?‘” Donald Kagan
However, he didn’t really start pushing his different agenda at Yale until 1971, by his own admission.
Kagan brought that principled, and, some would say, uncompromising, even autocratic, turn-to-the-right to Yale. “I started giving [then-President] Kingman Brewster serious grief in 1971, and I have been a pain in the ass ever since,” says Kagan, a measure of pride and amusement in his voice. “To punish me, I’ve been given a steady stream of honors and administrative positions.” Yale
Also in 1971, Lewis Powell wrote his now famous “Powell Memo”, “Attack on the American Free Enterprise System.”, to the US Chamber of Commerce. In it Lewis Powell, who would also later become a Supreme Court Justice, detailed a careful plan to destroy liberal ideology in America because it threatened the corporate power structure. This memo was responsible for the creation of think-tanks like the Cato Institute, the Project for the New American Century, the Heritage Foundation, and American Enterprise Institute just to name a few. These are pro-corporate, anti-liberal think-tanks which promote neoliberal, crony free-trade capitalism.
Donald Kagan would start-up PNAC himself and his sons would belong to many of these think tanks.
The previous decade had seen the increasing regulation of many industries. Powell argued, “The most disquieting voices joining the chorus of criticism came from perfectly respectable elements of society: from the college campus, the pulpit, the media, the intellectual and literary journals, the arts and sciences, and from politicians.” In the memorandum, Powell advocated “constant surveillance” of textbook and television content, as well as a purge of left-wing elements. Wiki
It would appear that Donald Kagan took this memo as a call to action. His transition from a “New Deal liberal” was complete.
In 2000, Donald Kagan wrote with his son, Fred, a book called “While America Sleeps: Self-Delusion, Military Weakness, and the Threat to Peace Today“ In that book, he and his son explain that America was in danger and that we would be attacked by those who hate us for our freedom if we don’t militarize the shit out of the country and hand over more government control to corporations.
“America is in danger,” the Kagans wrote. “Unless its leaders change their national security policy, the peace and safety its power and influence have insured since the end of the Cold War will disappear.” Yale
Was Kagan lucky? Was he just so damned gifted that he understood the natural state of man, WAR, was about to reassert itself….
or was something else afoot?
Conclusion.
I can’t say from this entire day of investigation that I have proven that Elena Kagan is related to the war-criminals she should have investigated while she worked in the Obama administration. But I can say this;
Elena Kagan’s past, her affinity for the neocons of the Bush administration, her automatic inclusion into the neoliberal Obama and Clinton regimes, her stance on executive power and the Global War on Terror, as well as statements she has made about her family past, all points to one solid conclusion…
Elena Kagan should be forced to produce authenticated documentation about her family lineage prior to being confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice.
We all know at this point that she is a corporatist and that she is not qualified to sit on the bench of the Supreme Court. The question therefore must be WHY is she being considered and HOW has she risen to this position in 49 short years when she has so little to show for them?
I firmly believe that if we were to uncover her family lineage, then we would understand a great deal more about how she has become the next neocon nominee to sit on the Supreme Court.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Filed under: Elena Kagan, Globalization, Neocons = Neolibs, Obama Cabinet, Obama™, Scott Creighton, Team DLC Obama™ Brand
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Know a man by his actions, not his words.

Obama is demonstrably a wolf in sheep's clothing, and an asset of deep political structures.

He should make the most of his time in the White House though.

I'm sure that those structures regard Obama as an entirely disposable asset.

Mere flotsam and jetsam.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Shit! This is downright scary. I could not stand Bush and my husband predicted that the day would come when I would dislike Obama even more.
That day came some time ago. My "liberal" friends get angry so I just ignore the subject as they are BLINDER than blind.

He's more than an empty suit, he's one of them. Just more charming and can speak in complete sentences unlike Bush 43.

So the hearings are a total farce. Glad I have been too busy to watch.

Dawn
Besides never having served as a judge nor trial lawyer,
Kagan has many "interesting connections" to the power
structure. And I have not seen mentioned by anyone the
obvious politically incorrect question, is she Jewish? Given
the great suspicions that Israel has fingers in every pie, why
is this question not answered?

I suspect the person behind her is David Rockefeller, the
master puppeteer, just as he is the creator (via his stooge
Zbig) of the Obama puppet.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:Besides never having served as a judge nor trial lawyer,
Kagan has many "interesting connections" to the power
structure. And I have not seen mentioned by anyone the
obvious politically incorrect question, is she Jewish? Given
the great suspicions that Israel has fingers in every pie, why
is this question not answered?

Jack

She is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Kagan
Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court. Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.
She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship! He owed her big time.
All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket. When one looks up some of these hearings guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

[URL="http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm"]http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

[/URL][URL="http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm"]http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

[/URL][URL="http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm"]http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

[/URL]Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them???

Gee, I wonder how that's gonna turn out...

(Thanks for moving my post. I didn't realize it had already been discussed).
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
And there, above, is Jack.