Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lyndon Johnson-Nelson Rockefeller Connection to the JFK Assassination
If you are like me, and you think Lyndon Johnson was at the ground zero CENTER of the JFK assassination, you would be very interested in knowing WHO Lyndon Johnson wanted to replace himself with as President in 1968. And that person is NELSON ROCKEFELLER, a Republican, a man of the "other" party. And I think that the Big Reason for that was to continue to cover up the JFK assassination and hopefully STOP Robert Kennedy from winning in 1968.
I currently think Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy. There is just so much out there implicating BOTH LBJ and the CIA in the JFK assassination. Remember, Nelson Rockefeller was very deep and very long time CIA. He also was later appointed Vice President by Gerald Ford, another cover up artist in the JFK assassination. Birds of a feather flock together!

Astoundingly, Republican Nelson Rockefeller was the TOP (behind the scenes) choice of Democrat Lyndon Johnson in 1968! From Robert Dallek’s book Flawed Giant, pp. 544-545]

“Johnson’s choice as his successor was New York’s Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller. The two men had a high regard for each other. Johnson saw Rockefeller as a sensible moderate who, in Lady Bird’s words, “was a good human being, a person who was for the disadvantaged, who was a man of compassion, with a capable and effective mind, and capable of being effective, getting things done.” He also believed that Rockefeller was the one man who could beat Bobby Kennedy, no small asset in Johnson’s mind.
Rockefeller reciprocated Johnson’s feelings. He saw the President as “a great statesman and great American patriot.” Rockefeller said later: “He was a tremendous guy.” They and their wives enjoyed a warm personal relationship. Nelson recalled how frank his wife Happy could be with Lyndon, telling him at the ranch not to drive so fast or drink too much. “She was successful in getting him to slow down, which I don’t think most people were.” …
Toward the end of April [1968], Johnson invited the Rockefellers to the White Housee for dinner, where he urged the governor to declare for the Republican nomination. “He was very friendly about ’68, and very supportive of me for ’68,” Rockefeller said. Johnson also told him he would never campaign against him. Happy Rockefeller remembered how during that evening Johnson urged Rockefeller to run. “He did want Nelson to be President,” she said. Johnson encouraged others to back Rockefeller as well. On April 7, after Irwin Miller, a prominent member of “Republicans for Johnson” in 1964 had asked whether the president would object to his chairing a Draft Rockefeller Committee, LBJ have Miller “a full speed go-ahead.”
Rockefeller did not need much prodding. On April 10, following a brief conversation with Johnson at New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where they attended Archbishop Terence Cooke’s installation, Rockefeller announced his “availability” for the Republican nomination. On April 30, after the White House evening, Rockefeller declared himself a candidate for the presidency.” [p. 545, A Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek]

The book Thy Will be Done: the Conquest of the Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evangelism in the Age of Oil is about Nelson Rockefeller. It talks about how CLOSE Lyndon Johnson and Nelson Rockefeller were. In spring of 1968, after LBJ withdrew, he was actually trying to talk Nelson Rockefeller into running for president! (p. 588). Then in Johnson's retirement, Nelson and Happy Rockefeller often visited LBJ on his ranch in Texas (p. 711). Lyndon Johnson and Nelson Rockefeller were close personal friends.

Almost all the key players under Lyndon Johnson were Council on Foreign Relations, a tool of the Rockefeller family.
http://www.politico....0310/34945.html Lyndon Johnson’s so-called “wise men” on Vietnam: “Present at the White House meeting were Dean Acheson, George Ball, McGeorge Bundy, Clark Clifford, Arthur Dean, Douglas Dillon, Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas, Averell Harriman, Henry Cabot Lodge Jr., Robert Murphy, Cyrus Vance and Gens. Omar Bradley, Matthew Ridgway and Maxwell Taylor”

Read more:
http://www.politico....l#ixzz0tIjaNCiz

NOW LOOK AT WHAT JOHN KENNEDY WAS NOT - tied into the Rockefellers, he was a RIVAL to Nelson Rockefeller ... Very key quote below by Schlesinger. In particular note how much the NY Times and CFR have lied about and covered up the Kennedy assassination for 50 years. Henry Kissinger was Nelson Rockefeller’s closest foreign policy aide for many years.
Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., in his book on the Kennedy presidency, A Thousand Days, wrote that Kennedy was not part of what he called the "New York establishment":
"In particular, he was little acquainted with the New York financial and legal community-- that arsenal of talent which had so long furnished a steady supply of always orthodox and often able people to Democratic as well as Republican administrations. This community was the heart of the American Establishment. Its household deities were Henry Stimson and Elihu Root; its present leaders, Robert Lovett and John J. McCloy; its front organizations, the Rockefeller, Ford and Carnegie foundations and the Council on Foreign Relations; its organs, the New York Times and Foreign Affairs."[14]
http://en.wikipedia....reign_Relations

Now read this link about Lyndon Johnson, Birch Bayh putting in the 25th Amendment specifically for NELSON ROCKEFELLER! http://www.reformati...-president.html

AND FINALLY, THERE IS THIS BLOCKBUSTER PASSAGE the classic:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]:
Robert Morrow Wrote:I currently think Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy.

Robert, I'm sure JFK's assassination went deeper than domestic politics.
More precisely, the incredible anger that the CIA, anti-Castro Cubans and mafia had towards John Kennedy for 1) the Bay of Pigs fiasco which they blamed on him 2) not invading or bombing (wisely) Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis 3) and fear that Kennedy was on track to normalize relations with Cuba leaving Castro intact.

So sure, foreign policy had a big role in the JFK assassination.

But the key point of my post is the Lyndon Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller connection - I think they were BOTH engaged in the planning and COVER UP of the JFK assassination.

Many can kill a president, but FEW can control the machinery of government to guarantee a successful cover up, and that is what happened in this case.
Robert Morrow Wrote:More precisely, the incredible anger that the CIA, anti-Castro Cubans and mafia had towards John Kennedy for 1) the Bay of Pigs fiasco which they blamed on him 2) not invading or bombinb (wisely) Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis 3) and fear that Kennedy was on track to normalize relations with Cuba leaving Castro intact.

This paragraph neatly presents nothing more than the on-the-record motives of two of the False Sponsor groups of the Kennedy hit.

Robert Morrow Wrote:So sure, foreign policy had a big role in the JFK assassination.

However, it is counter-productive at best and perhaps even disengenuous to imply that the "foreign policy"-related motivations of the true Sponsors of JFK's murder included the wish to remove the communist government of Cuba. In point of fact, the long-term survival of that government was then -- and remains to this day -- a key component in the preservation of hemispheric threat as a justification for military expenditures and a cover for assorted deep political operations.

Robert Morrow Wrote:But the key point of my post is the Lyndon Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller connection - I think they were BOTH engaged in the planning and COVER UP of the JFK assassination.

The problem with the "Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller" construction is that it quite literally places at the same level of the JFK conspiracy players who could not have been more distanced from each other in terms of their roles and influence in that crime.

Lyndon Johnson was both a False Sponsor and a Facilitator of the assassination. He no more ordered and "planned" the hit than he created the horse and designed the saddle he rode in on.

Robert Morrow Wrote:If you are like me, and you think Lyndon Johnson was at the ground zero CENTER of the JFK assassination, you would be very interested in knowing WHO Lyndon Johnson wanted to replace himself with as President in 1968. And that person is NELSON ROCKEFELLER, a Republican, a man of the "other" party. And I think that the Big Reason for that was to continue to cover up the JFK assassination and hopefully STOP Robert Kennedy from winning in 1968.

No, Mr. Morrow, I am not "like you." Johnson had no business -- literally and in the colloquial sense -- at the Sponsorship level of the conspiracy. He was powerless to order/sponsor the assassination, and he was powerless to save himself from being incriminated as a False Sponsor of the assassination.

What Lyndon Johnson "wanted" was of absolutely no consequence whatsoever to the Sponsors of JFK's murder.

Johnson's role was to effectuate the cover-up and otherwise do as he was told. Or else.

And so, Mr. Morrow, I must interpret your posts as quoted here and appearing elsewhere as disinformation of a very high order.

Your placement of this line

Robert Morrow Wrote:WHO Lyndon Johnson wanted to replace himself with as President in 1968.[emphasis added]

buried within a larger paragraph that begins with a cleverly disguised argument from false authority

Robert Morrow Wrote:If you are like me, and you think Lyndon Johnson was at the ground zero CENTER of the JFK assassination[emphasis added]

speaks to the nature and the sophistication of your game.

Robert Morrow Wrote:[Many can kill a president, but FEW can control the machinery of government to guarantee a successful cover up, and that is what happened in this case.

Clearly, it's still happening.
Charles Drago,

Lyndon Johnson had been murdering people down in Texas for years BEFORE he got to John Kennedy. And he had also developed magnetic attraction skills to the power players in Texas and indeed the USA, as he honed that over his 25 years in Washington, DC. Keeping Cuba "communist" was NOT on the agenda of elite American power players in the early 1960's. In fact, acting through the CIA they were doing everything they could to GET RID OF CASTRO. And a big reason for this was that many American companies who had business interests throughout Central and Latin America FEARED EXPROPRIATION of their business interests if more Castros came to power. That is why they were funding groups like INCA in New Orleans.
Lyndon Johnson was not some sort of water boy to the power elite. By virtue of his political positions, particularly as Senate Majority Leader, he was AMONG THE POWER ELITE - a co-equal with them. When you are close personal friends with H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison, and later Nelson Rockefeller you are running with the big dogs. They did things for him, Johnson did things for them.
But by November, 1963, Lyndon Johnson was a political eunuch, and he had been castrated by the Kennedy brothers and he was on the road to permanent political exile and possibly JAIL TIME. So Lyndon Johnson was a cornered animal, desperate and he had to take action. So he murdered John Kennedy - he hopped in with the CIA/mafia/anti-Castro Cuban plot to murder JFK. They helped LBJ by killing John Kennedy, and he helped them (except for the anti-Castro Cubans) by serving their interests when he got in office (pro-war, pro oil industry, ease up on mafia, Hoover stays at FBI, anti-Castro Cubans get screwed).

Here was LBJ's warm up killings to the JFK assassination:

LETTER #2 - FROM DOUGLAS CADDY (lawyer for Billie Sol Estes)

August 9, 1984
Mr. Stephen S. Trott
Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, D. C. 20530
RE: Mr. Billie Sol Estes
Dear Mr. Trott:
My client, Mr. Estes, has authorized me to make this reply to your letter of May 29, 1984. Mr. Estes was a member of a four-member group, headed by Lyndon Johnson, which committed criminal acts in Texas in the 1960's. The other two, besides Mr. Estes and LBJ, were Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace. Mr. Estes is willing to disclose his knowledge concerning the following criminal offenses:
I. Murders
1. The killing of Henry Marshall
2. The killing of George Krutilek
3. The killing of Ike Rogers and his secretary
4. The killing of Harold Orr
5. The killing of Coleman Wade
6. The killing of Josefa Johnson
7. The killing of John Kinser
8. The killing of President J. F. Kennedy.
Mr. Estes is willing to testify that LBJ ordered these killings, and that he transmitted his orders through Cliff Carter to Mac Wallace, who executed the murders. In the cases of murders nos. 1-7, Mr. Estes' knowledge of the precise details concerning the way the murders were executed stems from conversations he had shortly after each event with Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace.
In addition, a short time after Mr. Estes was released from prison in 1971, he met with Cliff Carter and they reminisced about what had occurred in the past, including the murders. During their conversation, Carter orally compiled a list of 17 murders which had been committed, some of which Mr. Estes was unfamiliar. A living witness was present at that meeting and should be willing to testify about it. He is Kyle Brown, recently of Houston and now living in Brady, Texas.
Charles Drago Wrote:
Robert Morrow Wrote:More precisely, the incredible anger that the CIA, anti-Castro Cubans and mafia had towards John Kennedy for 1) the Bay of Pigs fiasco which they blamed on him 2) not invading or bombinb (wisely) Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis 3) and fear that Kennedy was on track to normalize relations with Cuba leaving Castro intact.

This paragraph neatly presents nothing more than the on-the-record motives of two of the False Sponsor groups of the Kennedy hit.

Robert Morrow Wrote:So sure, foreign policy had a big role in the JFK assassination.

However, it is counter-productive at best and perhaps even disengenuous to imply that the "foreign policy"-related motivations of the true Sponsors of JFK's murder included the wish to remove the communist government of Cuba. In point of fact, the long-term survival of that government was then -- and remains to this day -- a key component in the preservation of hemispheric threat as a justification for military expenditures and a cover for assorted deep political operations.

Robert Morrow Wrote:But the key point of my post is the Lyndon Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller connection - I think they were BOTH engaged in the planning and COVER UP of the JFK assassination.

The problem with the "Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller" construction is that it quite literally places at the same level of the JFK conspiracy players who could not have been more distanced from each other in terms of their roles and influence in that crime.

Lyndon Johnson was both a False Sponsor and a Facilitator of the assassination. He no more ordered and "planned" the hit than he created the horse and designed the saddle he rode in on.

No, Mr. Morrow, I am not "like you." Johnson had no business -- literally and in the colloquial sense -- at the Sponsorship level of the conspiracy. He was powerless to order/sponsor the assassination, and he was powerless to save himself from being incriminated as a False Sponsor of the assassination.

What Lyndon Johnson "wanted" was of absolutely no consequence whatsoever to the Sponsors of JFK's murder.

Johnson's role was to effectuate the cover-up and otherwise do as he was told. Or else.

And so, Mr. Morrow, I must interpret your posts as quoted here and appearing elsewhere as disinformation of a very high order.

Your placement of this line

Robert Morrow Wrote:WHO Lyndon Johnson wanted to replace himself with as President in 1968.[emphasis added]

buried within a larger paragraph that begins with a cleverly disguised argument from false authority

Robert Morrow Wrote:If you are like me, and you think Lyndon Johnson was at the ground zero CENTER of the JFK assassination[emphasis added]

speaks to the nature and the sophistication of your game.

Robert Morrow Wrote:[Many can kill a president, but FEW can control the machinery of government to guarantee a successful cover up, and that is what happened in this case.

Clearly, it's still happening.

CD: Whoa. Just because Robert sincerely believes LBJ was high up on the list of sponsers does not make him a disinformation agent. He is here to learn, he is fairly new to the study of JFK and has been diligently reading books for a few years now. Not everyone is a disinformation agent because they differ with some of the views here. To refer to "the sophistication of (your) game" is quite out of line. Robert's only "game" is the truth. He is eager to learn and if he makes errors, they are sincere, I can assure you it is not a game.
Dawn
I am under the impression that the "Robert Morrow" posting here is claiming to be the author of two books on the assassination (including Betrayal) -- even though it is my understanding that said author is deceased.

If you are certain that this is not the case, please advise. My post was written to address that person and/or others using the "Morrow" identity.

I might add that if the "Morrow" posting here is a different individual, he and/or others might have taken into account the likelihood of misidentification.

If a "Harold Weisberg" or "Hal Verb" began posting here, would not clarification be called for?

And honestly, Dawn, given what you know of my work, I find your "[n]ot everyone is a disinformation agent because they differ with some of the views here" comment to be inappropriate in the extreme.
Robert Morrow Wrote:Charles Drago,

Lyndon Johnson had been murdering people down in Texas for years BEFORE he got to John Kennedy. And he had also developed magnetic attraction skills to the power players in Texas and indeed the USA, as he honed that over his 25 years in Washington, DC. Keeping Cuba "communist" was NOT on the agenda of elite American power players in the early 1960's. In fact, acting through the CIA they were doing everything they could to GET RID OF CASTRO. And a big reason for this was that many American companies who had business interests throughout Central and Latin America FEARED EXPROPRIATION of their business interests if more Castros came to power. That is why they were funding groups like INCA in New Orleans.
Lyndon Johnson was not some sort of water boy to the power elite. By virtue of his political positions, particularly as Senate Majority Leader, he was AMONG THE POWER ELITE - a co-equal with them. When you are close personal friends with H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison, and later Nelson Rockefeller you are running with the big dogs. They did things for him, Johnson did things for them.
But by November, 1963, Lyndon Johnson was a political eunuch, and he had been castrated by the Kennedy brothers and he was on the road to permanent political exile and possibly JAIL TIME. So Lyndon Johnson was a cornered animal, desperate and he had to take action. So he murdered John Kennedy - he hopped in with the CIA/mafia/anti-Castro Cuban plot to murder JFK. They helped LBJ by killing John Kennedy, and he helped them (except for the anti-Castro Cubans) by serving their interests when he got in office (pro-war, pro oil industry, ease up on mafia, Hoover stays at FBI, anti-Castro Cubans get screwed).

Here was LBJ's warm up killings to the JFK assassination:

LETTER #2 - FROM DOUGLAS CADDY (lawyer for Billie Sol Estes)

August 9, 1984
Mr. Stephen S. Trott
Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, D. C. 20530
RE: Mr. Billie Sol Estes
Dear Mr. Trott:
My client, Mr. Estes, has authorized me to make this reply to your letter of May 29, 1984. Mr. Estes was a member of a four-member group, headed by Lyndon Johnson, which committed criminal acts in Texas in the 1960's. The other two, besides Mr. Estes and LBJ, were Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace. Mr. Estes is willing to disclose his knowledge concerning the following criminal offenses:
I. Murders
1. The killing of Henry Marshall
2. The killing of George Krutilek
3. The killing of Ike Rogers and his secretary
4. The killing of Harold Orr
5. The killing of Coleman Wade
6. The killing of Josefa Johnson
7. The killing of John Kinser
8. The killing of President J. F. Kennedy.
Mr. Estes is willing to testify that LBJ ordered these killings, and that he transmitted his orders through Cliff Carter to Mac Wallace, who executed the murders. In the cases of murders nos. 1-7, Mr. Estes' knowledge of the precise details concerning the way the murders were executed stems from conversations he had shortly after each event with Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace.
In addition, a short time after Mr. Estes was released from prison in 1971, he met with Cliff Carter and they reminisced about what had occurred in the past, including the murders. During their conversation, Carter orally compiled a list of 17 murders which had been committed, some of which Mr. Estes was unfamiliar. A living witness was present at that meeting and should be willing to testify about it. He is Kyle Brown, recently of Houston and now living in Brady, Texas.

Sir,

All you have done above is make unsubstantiated assertions, parroted disiniformation, and demonstrated not the slightest understanding of the deep political players who sponsored the assassination.

LBJ was a tool -- nothing more, nothing less. His predilection for violent solutions to personal problems tells us nothing -- repeat, NOTHING -- about his role in the JFK murder.

Robert Morrow Wrote:By virtue of [LBJ's] political positions, particularly as Senate Majority Leader, [LBJ] was AMONG THE POWER ELITE - a co-equal with them.

This statement qualifies you for the Flat Earth Society. Do your homework. Put in the hours and the thought, then get back to me.

For starters, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the Evica/Drago model of the assassination, then go on to Scott for the education in deep politics which, based upon your "analyses" herein offered (your Cuba conclusion is a real corker) you so clearly require.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:CD: Whoa. Just because Robert sincerely believes LBJ was high up on the list of sponsers does not make him a disinformation agent. He is here to learn, he is fairly new to the study of JFK and has been diligently reading books for a few years now. Not everyone is a disinformation agent because they differ with some of the views here. To refer to "the sophistication of (your) game" is quite out of line. Robert's only "game" is the truth. He is eager to learn and if he makes errors, they are sincere, I can assure you it is not a game.
Dawn

Dawn,

I know you defend Robert because you are a nice person.

However, LBJ was incapable of sponsoring Dealey Plaza. His murders of Kinser and Marshall were so crude they almost got him in serious trouble. Dealey Plaza was a military intelligence operation, well beyond LBJ's scope of expertise.

LBJ was a facilitator for certain, and probably a passionate supporter of the conspiracy, but not a sponsor. He didn't have the balls.

LBJ was undoubtedly a psychopath, but he recognised and respected those who really held the power. That's what made him a standout candidate for promotion.
CD and Mark: This is a totally different Robert Morrow from the one who is deceased. He lives in Austin and I have known him several years. He called me out of the blue one day many years ago aftr seeing something I had posted on the Ed Forum. He was interested in learning about the assassination of JFK. To that end I gave him the names of several books. This continued for years. Robert would be the first to admit that he is a newbie on this stuff, but he gets every book I recommend and reads them. He also attended COPA last year. He joined this forum and the Education forum to learn, not to spread disinformation.

I think when you live in TX you are more aware of the power LBJ had and the natural inclination -given all the facts- is to think that LBJ had a big hand in the assassination. At least at the beginning of your study. Robert is only beginning to probe the very very deep waters of the invisible government.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,009 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,693 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,776 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,901 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,550 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,668 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,755 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,242 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 0 5,381 17-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,010 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser