Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI, DEA, CIA files involving Tosh Plumlee
The following FBI/DEA/CIA files were released between the years 1981 and 1999. These United States government files are placed here for review by professional researchers, law enforcement officials and by the general public. A responsible review of these documents should provide the reader with a clear picture of the covert background of Tosh Plumlee.
A careful review of these documents will reveal that the United States Department of Justice has been guilty of obstruction of justice since 1963 and before.

http://toshplumlee.info/
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks for posting this Magda. I dearly would like to ask Tosh a few questions.

Firstly, with regard to SPIN OPS. About 10 years ago I was contacted by the wife of David Hrdlicka (rather than "Hedlicka") who was desperate to know what had happened to her husband. All efforts she had made to find out has met a brick wall. But she wouldn't give up and kept trying year after year after year. It was heart-rending. I could be of no help whatsoever. I wonder if Tosh knows what happened to Hrdlicka, what the secrecy about his fate was all about and whether his long-suffering wife has been made aware of this? I seem to recall that an Op known as "Duck Soup" was involved but was unable to establish what this operation was.

Secondly, with regard to the cocaine traffic in and around Panama, is Tosh aware of Operation Watchtower and if so, can he add to what is already publicly known about this and the subsequent fate of Manuel Tony Noriega?

Thanks

David
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
(background info)

Operation SPIN Part of a CIA Declassified file

"This a brief INTEL report about two pilots that were down and captured, Shelton and Hedlicka, and held in a cave and the interrogation of the two pilots.... A "specialized" team was sent in to find these two captives but were intercepted and executed because they were dressed in civilian clothes. Ref; 1st Recon "swift and deadly". (see the patch in photo section of this site)"

It was said that all were executed in a cave after a raid on the camp had failed. I do not know what happened after the ""civilian"", team went in. I heard all were killed shortly thereafter.

Yes I was part of Watch Tower as well as Whale Watch and a few others. (reference "I Ran Drugs for Uncle Sam" article published in the San Diego Reader in April of 1990, along with a detailed map of coded operations and flyways)

Some of these government sanction CIA team members (cut outs) ended up in federal prison as drug runners. That is the reason I went to the Senate of the United States and to Senator Gary Hart before any of that was known about... to protect by butt before the fact. At the time I was documenting the flyways and coded information for Senator Hart, none of the Iran/Contra operations or news had broken into the main stream media. This was before the shoot down of the C-123 of which Husenfus bailed out of and became a captive which launched the Iran/Contra, Ollie North, Fawn Hall document shredding affair affair of 85-86.

As to the fate of that other person I have no idea. I heard he died in jail somewhere in Central America, but I do not know this for sure. only talk at the time. Others say he went into the whitness protection program.

http://toshplumlee.info/pdf/sengaryhart.PDF
Thank you Tosh.

Are you able to provide any additional insights into the affidavits of Colonel Edward P Cutolo (see: http://www.copi.com/articles/Guyatt/cutolo.html), Paul Neri, a close friend of Col. Cutolo (see: http://www.copi.com/articles/guyatt/neri.html), PFC William Tyree (I have a copy of two of his afidavits plus a ot of additonal correspondence from him in prison but haven't published this) and others concring the general parameters of Operation Watch Tower.

In regard to "Operation Whale Watch", little is publicly available other than the general "style" of the operation (see Bo Gritz here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1l31x-IIK4E - and also a document that purports to be an NSA letter here: http://www.wethepeople.la/let2593.gif - but which seems to be decidedly suspicious to my mind) and I wonder if you can add anything on this Op also please.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
David. I will do my best to recall the Whale Watch Operation the best I can.

Most all the "inside" information on 'Whale Watch' is still highly classified. In 1985 I referenced Whale Watch to Senator Gary Hart and his security advisor a Bill Holden. I provided detail maps concerning Whale Watch, as well as other coded operations which were ongoing in Central America and Mexico at the time, 1983-89 I also gave detailed information to the San Diego Reader as well as copies of the maps in 1990. (reference "I Ran Drugs for Uncle Sam" by Neal Matthews, April 1990)

(note: The reason for my contacting the Senator was because some of the operatives, of which I was associated, pilots and field personnel, were being investigated by the Department of Justice and the DEA as possible drug runners. I wanted the information out as fact before I became a suspect in those investigations. The operations and all the undercover (UC) work was sanctioned by the US Government through military channels cleared through the Pentagon and the NSC staff at the White House. .I did this for my protection and hopefully the protection of others)

This detailed information was forwarded to the Senate Arms Service Committee as well as to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee by Senator Hart. Copies of operational maps as well as audio tapes of the operation while in progress, were also sent to the CIA contacts div, Denver, Colorado to a "Paul Lee" P.O. drop Box Lowery Air Force base Denver, as well as to Senator Hart.. 1983. The CIA became very upset as well as the NSC staff at the White House.

The Contra operations and the activities at the 'John Hull ranch' as well as operations concerning the secret airbase being built at Santa Elena CR, had not been exposed at the time of these series of meetings with Senator Hart and the Senate staff in Washington DC. The Husenfus affair had not happen during this time frame.

(reference Senator John Kerry before his committee was formed, of which I later testified twice in secret session before that committee..( once before 1990 and again in August of 1990 and later in May of 1991). reference staffers Dick Mc Call and John Winer, Senator Kerry's staff. These meeting were, "classified top secret; committee sensitive". Leslie Cockburn in 1987 in her book "Out of Control" made mention of the secret airbase at Santa Elena as well as a CBS program produce by Cockburn and Ty West, 1986-87. That information came from me as I was trying at the time to bring these activities to public attention solely for my protection in case I got caught in a DEA investigation)

A book could be written about Whale Watch and all the complicated details of that operation. It was far reaching and very deadly.

At one point, while in a UC mode, we were using the drug cartels landing strips with their OK, Cocaine was being loaded on the south end of the runway by them, while we were unloading guns and ammo for the contra on the north end. We had no problem's with the drug runners, or the cartels. We documented these landing strips and documented their flyways into the United States as an UC coded operation hence 'Whale Watch" and "Watch Tower" and others. All those activities were being logged by sanctioned operatives and UC personal and reported back to federal authorities at the time the operations were ongoing.

These agencies at the time DEA, CIA, and DoJ as well as military secret operations conducted by pentagon personal were in a turf war over funding and the DEA wanted bust to inhance their favor of getting more funding to fight the drug war... politics had replaced the real war on Regan's drug war

For the sake of time I will let this digest. Some of the people you mentioned were friends of mine including KiKi Camaranda who I had also been in contact through Mexico DEA. (reference the Susan Baldwin DEA secret report concerning the Quenterio ranch near Vera Cruz Mexico forum in the toshplumlee.info website. (which by the way is not my website)

. One of the last statements Ki KI made before he and his pilot Alvarez were kidnapped, tortured and murdered was "... does someone have to get killed down here before someone in DC will listen.?..". It was the same with Scott Wheeler who was associated with Watch Tower in a UC capacity, before he was beheaded on a cartel drug strip in southern CR. He had reported almost the same information to the authorities through proper channels but to no avail.

I could be more detailed but it would go into hundreds of pages about those past Central America operations associated before and after Contra activities.

As to the ones you mentioned... yes I know them and they know of me... thats all I can say at this time... Tosh

)
Once again thank you Tosh.

For the purposes of accurate history, I would ask you to consider writing a fuller account of these matters and posting that here.

I don't know if you knew Chip Tatum? Many years ago now, Chip told me a fair bit and provided air maps and other documentation concerning his involvement in these Ops.

David
I agree that the history of those operations should be recorded correctly for the sake of history. Some years ago I did try to do this but was blocked from doing so because the subject matter was highly classified information. In doing so (releasing that information) it was said by the DoJ doing so would be considered a violation of National Security matters. My attorneys told me if I continued they would no longer represent me.
I, as well as others, were warned by federal officials that if we, or I, continued exposing military and National secrets of a classified nature, we (I) would be brought up on charges. However, I did continue and I did try, as well as others, to bring this to the attention of the American people as well as our elected officials, but neither were interested, nor are they, the American people interested in those matters today.

Publishers will not touch this information and they have been warned to stay away from people like me and Chip Tatum and a host of others. A lot of good people have tried to do what was right on those matters only to be threaten and some put in jail on trumped up charges which destroyed their credibility. (or they were out right assassinated... reference Col James Sabow, KI KI Camaranda, Scott Wheeler, Gary Webb, V Foster, Paisely, JFK, and a host of others)

Also, I and others did not get any support from the media or elected officials, or for that matter the public at large. It was a bitter pill at the time.
Today, I do not much care anymore. I like to watch the sunsets and smell the ocean and live with my memories, most of them good. I do not expect any of the REAL details of that time, as well as the JFK matter, to ever see the light of day. The American people really don't care what happened back then or what really goes on behind the close doors of Washington and their special interest secret side deals for profit.
I could spend hours writing and put it all down on Forum's (done that) and even might get some lone nut publisher out there. BUT, if the chips really got down and the going got tough, then all would abandon the ship to protect themselves and hide in their closets. I would be thrown to the wolves, like others. That is the way our elected officials as well as we the people have become..., and that is a real shame.

I have always supported what real researchers have tried to do. And I support their investigations as the facts and documentations I have released have shown. But I, as well as other operatives, have been the only ones who received bloody noses on those investigations.. It seems those that were not there or involved in those Ops know more than the ones who carried them out. AND, if we (the operatives) do not support their theories then we must be discredited. Its a stacked deck againest us. We're the bad eggs. And the federal government, who still guard those deep secrets will make damn sure those secrets will never see the light of day.., at least untill all the real players are dead and gone.
Tosh Plumlee Wrote:I agree that the history of those operations should be recorded correctly for the sake of history. Some years ago I did try to do this but was blocked from doing so because the subject matter was highly classified information. In doing so (releasing that information) it was said by the DoJ doing so would be considered a violation of National Security matters. My attorneys told me if I continued they would no longer represent me.
I, as well as others, were warned by federal officials that if we, or I, continued exposing military and National secrets of a classified nature, we (I) would be brought up on charges. However, I did continue and I did try, as well as others, to bring this to the attention of the American people as well as our elected officials, but neither were interested, nor are they, the American people interested in those matters today.

Publishers will not touch this information and they have been warned to stay away from people like me and Chip Tatum and a host of others. A lot of good people have tried to do what was right on those matters only to be threaten and some put in jail on trumped up charges which destroyed their credibility. (or they were out right assassinated... reference Col James Sabow, KI KI Camaranda, Scott Wheeler, Gary Webb, V Foster, Paisely, JFK, and a host of others)

Also, I and others did not get any support from the media or elected officials, or for that matter the public at large. It was a bitter pill at the time.
Today, I do not much care anymore. I like to watch the sunsets and smell the ocean and live with my memories, most of them good. I do not expect any of the REAL details of that time, as well as the JFK matter, to ever see the light of day. The American people really don't care what happened back then or what really goes on behind the close doors of Washington and their special interest secret side deals for profit.
I could spend hours writing and put it all down on Forum's (done that) and even might get some lone nut publisher out there. BUT, if the chips really got down and the going got tough, then all would abandon the ship to protect themselves and hide in their closets. I would be thrown to the wolves, like others. That is the way our elected officials as well as we the people have become..., and that is a real shame.

I have always supported what real researchers have tried to do. And I support their investigations as the facts and documentations I have released have shown. But I, as well as other operatives, have been the only ones who received bloody noses on those investigations.. It seems those that were not there or involved in those Ops know more than the ones who carried them out. AND, if we (the operatives) do not support their theories then we must be discredited. Its a stacked deck againest us. We're the bad eggs. And the federal government, who still guard those deep secrets will make damn sure those secrets will never see the light of day.., at least untill all the real players are dead and gone.

Tosh, I hear you and think others here hear do too. You and I have been trough lots 'o shit, and you, on you own, have been through more than I can even contemplate. I know well the feeling of 'basta', but hope you'll come around to the feeling of 'one more time' for the hell of it...when it feels right....after a J or a scotch or just a nice sunset...whenever the feeling moves you. If we don't all work together to fight this from happening again and telling the truth of the past, what have we to leave the next generations?!...and to history. I too have grown more cynical over the years and since we last met, BUT I know and still feel we must act AS IF what we say and do JUST MIGHT make the vital difference - just in case we are wrong being so cynical. Doing nothing guarentees that nothing will change for the better! Doing something leaves that tiny little sliver of hope......even if the last time you / we tried 'it' it didn't work - maybe, must maybe this time......if you get my drift....and see that milkyway and think of those who follow us....
Best, your friend Peter
I quite understand Tosh. Mainstream media and big publishers just will not touch this stuff. I've seen good journalism spiked, and good material for outstanding TV documentaries frozen stiff at the very inception.

But like Peter, I think that there are ways to publish - albeit without any financial reward (or little at the most), which is how sensitive stories are herded into oblivion (lack-of-reward-and-threats-of-punishment).

If you ever decide to publish this forum is available. Also, I know a small US publisher who may be interested (who has done other 'sensitive' books) and would be happy to put you in direct contact.

David
Thanks David and Peter. I will give it more thought.... BUT????? at this point... not sure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FBI Files - An unofficial Repository of History Magda Hassan 0 11,896 12-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Transcribable: Free the Files to Go! Magda Hassan 0 7,423 17-07-2013, 01:13 AM
  Syrian Files Wikileaks Magda Hassan 0 4,121 05-07-2012, 11:21 AM
  2,619 CIA Sources: The Robert Trumbull Crowley Files Magda Hassan 2 15,213 24-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Eisenhower Presidential Libe releases 56K pages of Richard Bissell files Ed Jewett 0 3,347 13-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett