Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why JFK was murdered
Because of this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...9269105967

The documentary has five parts. Watch all five. You can find them
on the menu list on the right.

Jack
So why can't we get this played on Discovery Channel? Or even Jesse's TruTV channel?
Albert Doyle Wrote:So why can't we get this played on Discovery Channel? Or even Jesse's TruTV channel?

Because it doesn't sell products nor does it sell the Myth of America.....Driving [which is designed to sell lots of everything that is unimportant and keeps the important/essential information and natural human values in thought prison by the thought police.....Pirate - along with those who'd dare think it!]

i.e. simplifying a tad...the truth and the bowflex machine just are like oil and water...they don't mix. Native Americans and other indiginous peoples bought and sold almost nothing and have great Natural values.....Only those with NO values other than power and profit sell or care to sell all the shit that pollutes our Planet, wastedumps, atmosphere, water soil, oceans, air, bodies, 'hearts', values, and minds.:hitball:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Welcome to the reborn DPF, Jack.

You will be pleased to know that plans are underway to rethink and re-energize the JFK section of our Forum. We're in the earliest of stages of the process, and I'll correspond privately with you and others as we shape what will be -- I hope -- a unique and paradigm-shifting approach to JFK assassination studies.

In the meantime, again I publicly thank you for the ways in which you publicly supported the DPF and me.

Happy New Year!

Charles
Jack White Wrote:Because of this:

Jack

Is there a synopsis or an abstract for those of us who don't have the time to sit passively through an extended video?
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Charles Drago Wrote:... plans are underway to rethink and re-energize the JFK section of our Forum.

Oh, pray tell... I am not an actor in that arena, a serious planner or construction agent in the world of JFK/DPF. But I eagerly await any news and re-vitalization...
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Jack White Wrote:Because of this:

Jack

Thanks Jack, although I don't have ninety minutes to spare just now.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again; if Israel isn't on that list, then it's incomplete.
Charles Drago Wrote:Welcome to the reborn DPF, Jack.

You will be pleased to know that plans are underway to rethink and re-energize the JFK section of our Forum. We're in the earliest of stages of the process, and I'll correspond privately with you and others as we shape what will be -- I hope -- a unique and paradigm-shifting approach to JFK assassination studies.

In the meantime, again I publicly thank you for the ways in which you publicly supported the DPF and me.

Happy New Year!

Charles

I too am eagerly awaiting the re-vitalized JFK forum.

John
This Forum has just made a formidable coup in the way of acquiring an important archive. I'll leave the formal announcement to others...but it will certainly go a long way to advancing our JFK section! Congratulations to those involved and many heartfelt thanks to the donor!!!!

The main reason it is 'lacking' is that 1] this is a new Forum 2] most all on it - but not uniformly by any means believe in a conspiracy - with minor [usually] differences in the details 3] We are all exhausted to have to repeat what we labored on for years on other Forums and other websites 4] Other various unspecified I'm too burned-out to go into now Viking
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:This Forum has just made a formidable coup in the way of acquiring an important archive. I'll leave the formal announcement to others...but it will certainly go a long way to advancing our JFK section! Congratulations to those involved and many heartfelt thanks to the donor!!!!

If, the archive is what I think it is, :rockandroll: then yes, a definite coup....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,373 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe Adele Edisen 43 22,860 19-02-2016, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,809 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,313 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow