Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The media and the JFK assassination
Yesterday driving home from court I turned on talk radio for a few moments to see how the hate radio folks were dealing with the murders in Ariz. on Sat. As I suspected would happen one of them -Neal Boortz- brought up Dallas. Only to say that JFK was killed not by a conservative but by LHO who was a "Commie".

He has to know better but, like most of the mainstream media, used the tragedy in Arizona to continue the disinformation both about who killed JFK and about who LHO was.

The media is and always has been our greatest enemy when trying to educate the general public regarding the truth about the assassination. Many still believe that the media is truthful on events of this magnitude.

Letters and emails to members of the press have zero effect. Email garners a one sentence response thanking the sender but shows no indicia of understanding or change in thinking.

As we appraoch the 50th anniversary of the murder of JFK I would like to find ways of changing this.

Ideas?

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Yesterday driving home from court I turned on talk radio for a few moments to see how the hate radio folks were dealing with the murders in Ariz. on Sat. As I suspected one of them -Neal Boortz- brought up Dallas. Only to say that JFK was killed not be a conservative but by LHO who was a "Commie".

He has to know better but, like most of the mainstream media, used the tragedy in Arizona to continue the disinformation both about who killed JFK and about who LHO was.

The media is and always has been our greatest enemy when trying to educate the general public regarding the truth about the assassination. Many still believe that the media is truthful on events of this magnitude.

Letters and emails to members of the press have zero effect. Email garners a one sentence response thanking the sender but shows no indicia of understanding or change in thinking.

As we appraoch the 50th anniversary of the murder of JFK I would like to find ways of changing this.

Ideas?

Dawn

This is because there will eventually be only six companies that own virtually all media outlets, but take my word for it:

Quote on

We know in the not too distant future, a half dozen corporations are going to control the media. We took this step (merger) to ensure we were one of them. -- AOL/Time Warner spokesperson.

Quote off

I found this list of AOL Time Warner holdings (keep in mind this is from 12/02 so who knows how much more they have added since then):

1. Cable and Satellite TV:

1. HBO,
    2. Cinemax,
    3. Time Warner Sports,
    4. CNN,
    5. Time Warner Cable,
    6. Road Runner,
    7. Time Warner Communications,
    8. New York City Cable Group,
    9. New York 1,
    10. Time Warner Home Theater,
    11. Time Warner:Security,
    12. CourtTV,
    13. Comedy Central (ownership shared with Viacom).

2. Television and Movie Companies:

1. Warner Brothers,
    2. WB studios,
    3. WB Television,
    4. HannaBarbera Cartoons,
    5. Telepictures Production,
    6. WittThomas Productions,
    7. Castle Rock Entertainment,
    8. Warner Home Video,
    9. WB Domestic PayTV,
    10. WB Domestic TV Distribution,
    11. WB International TV Distribution,
    12. The Warner Channel
    13. WB International Theaters in 12 countries.

3. Publishing:

1. TimeLife International Books,
    2. TimeLife Education,
    3. TimeLife Music,
    4. Time Life Audio Books,
    5. BookoftheMonth Club,
    6. Paperback Book Club,
    7. History Book Club,
    8. Money Book Club,
    9. Home Style Books,
    10. Crafter's Choice,
    11. One Spirit,
    12. Little Brown,
    13. Bullfinch Press,
    14. Back Bay Books,
    15. Warner Books,
    16. Warner Vision,
    17. The Mysterious Press,
    18. Warner Aspect;
    19. Warner Treasures,
    20. Oxmoor House,
    21. Leisure Arts,
    22. Sunset Books and TW Kids.

1. Magazines:

1. Time,
    2. Time Asia,
    3. Time Atlantic,
    4. Time Canada,
    5. Time Latin America,
    6. Time South Pacific,
    7. Time Money,
    8. Time For Kids,
    9. Fortune,
    10. Life,
    11. Sports Illustrated,
    12. Women/Sport,
    13. International,
    14. For Kids,
    15. Inside Stuff,
    16. Money,
    17. Your Company
    18. Your Future
    19. People
    20. Who Weekly (Australia
    21. People en Espanol
    22. Teen People
    23. Entertainment Weekly
    24. EW Metro
    25. The Ticket
    26. In Style
    27. Southern Living
    28. Progressive Farmer
    29. South~ Accents
    30. Cooking Light
    31. Travel Leisure
    32. Food & Wine
    33. Departures
    34. Sky Guide
    35. Vertigo
    36. Paradox
    37. Milestone
    38. Mad Magazine
    39. Parenting
    40. Baby Talk
    41. Baby on the Way
    42. This Old House
    43. Sunset
    44. Sunset Garden Guide
    45. Health
    46. Hippocrates
    47. Costal Living
    48. Weight Watchers
    49. Real Simple
    50. President (Japan
    51. Dancyu (Japan)
    52. plus 80 other magazines in Britain.

1. Record Labels:

1. Atlantic Group
    2. Atlantic Classics
    3. Atlantic Jazz
    4. Atlantic Nashville
    5. Atlantic Theater
    6. Big Beat
    7. Background
    8. Breaking
    9. Curb
    10. Igloo
    11. Lava
    12. MesajBlueMoon
    13. Modern
    14. Rhino Records
    15. Elektra
    16. East West
    17. Asylum
    18. Elektra Sire
    19. Warner Brothers Records
    20. Warner Nashville
    21. Warner Alliance
    22. Warner Resound
    23. Warner Sunset
    24. Reprise
    25. Reprise Nashville
    26. American Recordings
    27. Giant
    28. Maverick
    29. Revolution
    30. Qwest
    31. Warner Music International
    32. WEA Telegram
    33. East West ZTT
    34. Coalition
    35. CGO East West
    36. China
    37. Continental
    38. ORO Fast West
    39. Erato
    40. Fazer
    41. Rnlandia
    42. MCM
    43. Nonesuch
    44. Teldec,

[Image: atlant133.jpg]

and last but not least the largest American IP, America Online.
Chris Matthews brought up the JFK assassination twice last night, and both times lied. The second time he accussed Oliver Stone of having all the conspiracy theories. As if Stone somehow made up his film. Maddening.

I guess I will see if I can find his contact info and write to him, not that it will do any good but....

Damn I HATE MSM.

Dawn
On both Monday & Tuesday Chris Matthews tried to link JFK researchers to haters and are people who demonize their political opponents, and are likely to committ acts of politcal terrorism and murder, he really can be disgusting. Mr Matthews also put Oswald "In the Communist world ", what a jackass.
I really think we should take the media on- everyone in the JFK research community-and send them emails with truthful information, books to read like JFK and the Unspeakable. It may just make some of them decide to take a look.

I wondered earlier if the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen has had an affect on the media and this case...or if they would still be total liars.

Chris Matthews is now on my shit list. He was anyway for the way he treated David Talbot several years ago. He and Bugliosi ganged up on him. Matthews showed himself as an ignorant biased jerk. No better than the creeps at Faux.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,009 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,693 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,776 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,902 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,550 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,669 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,755 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,243 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,010 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK Anthony Thorne 30 22,810 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde