Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do we go from here?
It is now 47 long years since JFK was gunned down in Dallas. Lots of books, articles and posts on the id of the conspirators thought to be there, the forensic evidence, the medical evidence, those responsible for the assassination, etc. We can agrue our views on all these matters for the next forty seven years. To what end?

With the advent of the 50th anniversay around the corner we know that the PTB have a ton of disinformation ready for air and print.

There is already an effort to stop the Tom Hanks HBO production. I have not heard any feedback on how this is going, or if there is anything to report.

I believe this anniversary is the last time to truly make a difference. There are sill conspirators and witnesses alive. The media is still CIA controlled.

What can we, as a community, do at this point? One thing we could try is to contact media members and attempt to educate them. Bill Kelly's Grand Jury is another avenue. Follow-up with the Dallas DA, which I am more than willing to do since I have already met with and spoken to him about this case. I recently read that in Dallas among the police that this is the most talked about cold case. I'd like to know which police are willing to really investigate this. What do they know about Roger Craig- a hero- or Roscoe White, likely a conspirator?

I feel that the community has solved the case. We may not know exacely who did it but we know without any doubt why it was done.

Now to get the government and media to stop the lie.

Thoughts?

Dawn
The polls say that over 75% of Americans believe that Kennedy's assassination was a conspiracy. That is a lot of clout. My question is how best can we use this support to our advantage? Problem we have is getting attention from the public. How can we get them interested. The 50th anniversary of his assassination could be a good starting point to begin an awareness campaign, to remind the public about what happened.

John
I think we should form a plebiscite. A Constitutional Action that says up-front the government cannot be trusted in its evaluations of the evidence surrounding Kennedy's Assassination. Do, basically, what Kennedy was doing that got him murdered. Make them show themselves for what they actually are. We need to form a public body or "Commission" that reviews the real evidence and allows itself some powers of reasonable interpolation to compensate for criminal government obstruction of legal process. This is what the Constitution was clearly designed for. Time for the real Egyptian "regime change" where it's really needed the most.
Quote:Do, basically, what Kennedy was doing that got him murdered. Make them show themselves for what they actually are.
Refuse their wars. They'll show them selves very quick.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
John Kowalski Wrote:The polls say that over 75% of Americans believe that Kennedy's assassination was a conspiracy. That is a lot of clout. My question is how best can we use this support to our advantage? Problem we have is getting attention from the public. How can we get them interested. The 50th anniversary of his assassination could be a good starting point to begin an awareness campaign, to remind the public about what happened.

John

John I totally agree but how do we force the MSM to report the truth? Getting regular people to understand the Mockingbird press is very difficult.

I know Russ Baker has tried with Huffington and it got him nowhere. It was so frustrating watching the coverage of the killings in Arizona recently and listening to the talking heads talk about LHO killing Kennedy. I wanted to break the tv. They cannot possible believe this garbage. Unless they are as ignorant as they sound when saying this bs.

If Caroline's book really contains some bombshells re the assassinatin this will have to make the news. Or not. Perhaps the MSM will cover the more sensational aspects of the book. The affairs. I can only hope not.

Dawn
Dawn:

I know how you feel, when I see the media distort things the way they do, I want to do something about it. The CBC is working with Michael Shermer on a documentary about Kennedy's assassination and this is really pathetic. I also saw a CNN documentary about MLK's assassination. It was pure propaganda.

One thing that needs more investigation is the media rules regarding the presentation of news. Robert F Kennedy jr. gave a speech about the failure of the US media. In one of these speeches he said that the rules have changed and that because of this change the media can present information without providing a countering point of view. He said that this explains why Rush Limbaugh etal can get away with what they say.

Are any board members going to attend the Hawaii conference in April? They want to do something about the HBO Hanks production. Has AARC been involved or consulted regarding this problem?

I wonder if media watch groups could help us or would be interested in helping?

John
The talking heads on the media are just saying what they are paid to say through a wire attached to their ear. Veer even slightly in the direction of the truth and a new anxious replacement fresh out of journalism school will gladly take your place. Rick Sanchez and Helen Thomas were quickly decapitated in order to teach a lesson to anyone who challenges the monster.

The head of the FCC made a public comment recently that American media is coming close to the dividing line of not providing enough content to sustain a democracy. That their programming was so deficient in journalistic content that it was close to failing to provide the information necessary for the public to make the decisions necessary to run a democracy. Was the media outraged? Did it rally in protest? Nope, not a word. The monster doesn't have to worry about "small government" bureaucrat pipsqueaks like the head of the FCC. Or Democracy even, really.

We need a free American Democracy cable TV "News" network. It's pathetic that this is what it's come down to in this so-called free nation.