Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic Model Applied to 9/11
The Evica-Drago model for the JFK conspiracy is as follows:

SPONSORS -- Those with the authority and motive to sanction the assassination and the connections to engage facilitating agents and systems. Among them in my opinion: the most powerful supra-national entities who were -- and are -- above Cold War and Clash of Civilization cosmetic differences.

FALSE SPONSORS -- Selected primarily from involved high-level FACILITATORS and otherwise uninvolved entities who logically might have come under suspicion. Among them in my opinion: LBJ, the CIA, the Mob, anti-Castro Cubans, Big Business, Big Oil, Castro, Khrushchev, etc.

FACILITATORS -- From the "princes" who directly and/or through buffers routinely interacted with and carried out the agendas of the SPONSORS and who created the plot in all its complexities, through high-level members of facilitating organizations, to mid- to low-level functionaries who performed the heavy lifting. Among them in my opinion: LBJ, James Angleton, Edward Lansdale, David Atlee Phillips, David Sanchez Morales, Lucien Conein, Gerald Patrick Hemming, "William Bishop" and other CIA officers and agents, Santos Trafficante, Johnny Rosselli, Jimmy Hoffa, certain Secret Service, FBI and military intelligence officers and agents, individuals intimately linked to Big Business and Big Oil, certain Dallas elected officials and members of the DPD, certain members of the print and broadcast media, certain heads of state, etc. etc. etc.

MECHANICS -- The gunmen and support personnel on-site who carried out the attack. Among them in my opinion: possibly a team from Pakse Base, former Wermacht/SS sniper(s), etc.

You get my drift.

If you see merit both in the general SPONSOR/[FALSE SPONSOR]/FACILITATOR/MECHANIC model for JFK and in its applicability and value to the study of the 9/11 conspiracy, who would you cast in these roles?
I speculatively applied the Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic model to a political assassination inside a maximum security prison in Northern Ireland here.

In the assassination of Loyalism's "King Rat", the Mechanics are known: they were members of the INLA, and their own account of the operation is contained in the thread.

The Mechanics also believed themselves to be the Facilitators and the Sponsors.

In my interpretation, based on available evidence and considered speculation, the Facilitators are prison guards, and the Sponsor is the British deep state.

The Mechanics sincerely believed the assassination was theirs from conception to execution. However, this does not preclude the possibility that their operation was Facilitated and Sponsored by parties to whom they were ideologically opposed.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Thanks for this, Jan.

Your use of the model supports George Michael's early contention that it is viable for most intel ops in general and deep political ops in particular.

Your example is fascinating insofar as you describe the Mechanics as being convinced that they were both Sponsors and Facilitators.

I believe that many of the JFK Facilitators were encouraged to believe that they also belonged on the Sponsor level. In other words, they were played for fools.

As for the JFK mechanics -- members of the responsible shooting teams -- I believe but cannot prove that they labored under no such illusion. These people were pros -- the best in the business. They could not have cared less about the Sponsors' identities.

It was get in, do the job, get out, and get paid.

But on to the point of this thread:

Are none of our normally loquacious and even eloquent 9-11 combatants prepared to participate in this exercise?
Thank you for this, Charles Drago. This is one of the reasons, perhaps the primary reason, why I initiated the "9/11 crowd comes to a nested forum inside DPF to be near the JFK debate" question. I do recall specifically mentioning this model.

I will take a whack; I reserve the right to spend some time developing a thoughtful and studied response. It may take me longer than it usually does (apologies in advance). Meanwhile, others may take a crack too. I promise not to peak or be manipulated or motivated by other responses.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Charles Drago Wrote:Thanks for this, Jan.

Your use of the model supports George Michael's early contention that it is viable for most intel ops in general and deep political ops in particular.

Your example is fascinating insofar as you describe the Mechanics as being convinced that they were both Sponsors and Facilitators.

I believe that many of the JFK Facilitators were encouraged to believe that they also belonged on the Sponsor level. In other words, they were played for fools.

As for the JFK mechanics -- members of the responsible shooting teams -- I believe but cannot prove that they labored under no such illusion. These people were pros -- the best in the business. They could not have cared less about the Sponsors' identities.

The Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) was an ideologically tight group, with a political "wing", and a military "wing" which was prepared to conduct political assassination. For instance, it was the INLA who assassinated Thatcher mentor, and deep state player, Airey Neave, in 1979 in the Palace of Westminster.

As such the INLA was a "terrorist" group with an established history of political assassinaiton according to the dominant political narrative.

So, a political assassination committed by the INLA would immediately be framed by MSM as a terrorist action, with no further questions asked.

As such, an assassination performed by this "terrorist" group represented perfect cover and plausible deniability for any agency wanting to terminate an individual they considered dangerous.

Now if that dangerous individual was already a potential target for the "terrorist" group, or could be transformed into such by selective leaking or fabricating of information, then it may be that the "terrorist" group would hatch its own terror plot, for reasons consistent with its own ideology.

In this speculative model, then, the task of the Sponsors becomes to Facilitate the assassination with invisible hands.

A group such as the INLA would never accept a hit contract from British Military Intelligence.

However, British Military Intelligence could ensure that certain things happened - a stand down of security guards, an undetected hole in a key piece of infrastructure, the smuggling of weapons into a high security prison - that the INLA assassins themselves would be unlikely to be able to deliver. The deep state Sponsor would be able to achieve this by using Facilitators such as prison guards.

Again, in this speculative model, the Mechanics must never become aware of the deep state Sponsorship of such an operation. Which means that the Facilitators would probably also be kept largely in the dark, unaware of the full picture.

Charles - I agree that this working hypothesis and exploration of the Mechanic/Facilitator/Sponsor model has considerable implications.

The assassins who murdered JFK were most probably professsional hitmen used to taking a job for pay.

The assassins who murdered Billy Wright were ideologically driven "terrorists", who would kill for their beliefs but most likely not for money.

And so we get to 9/11...

The alleged Mechanics were members of an established "terrorist" group who would kill for their beliefs but most likely not for money.

Which leads to....
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Charles Drago Wrote:The Evica-Drago model for the JFK conspiracy is as follows:

SPONSORS -- Those with the authority and motive to sanction the assassination and the connections to engage facilitating agents and systems. Among them in my opinion: the most powerful supra-national entities who were -- and are -- above Cold War and Clash of Civilization cosmetic differences.

FALSE SPONSORS -- Selected primarily from involved high-level FACILITATORS and otherwise uninvolved entities who logically might have come under suspicion. Among them in my opinion: LBJ, the CIA, the Mob, anti-Castro Cubans, Big Business, Big Oil, Castro, Khrushchev, etc.

FACILITATORS -- From the "princes" who directly and/or through buffers routinely interacted with and carried out the agendas of the SPONSORS and who created the plot in all its complexities, through high-level members of facilitating organizations, to mid- to low-level functionaries who performed the heavy lifting. Among them in my opinion: LBJ, James Angleton, Edward Lansdale, David Atlee Phillips, David Sanchez Morales, Lucien Conein, Gerald Patrick Hemming, "William Bishop" and other CIA officers and agents, Santos Trafficante, Johnny Rosselli, Jimmy Hoffa, certain Secret Service, FBI and military intelligence officers and agents, individuals intimately linked to Big Business and Big Oil, certain Dallas elected officials and members of the DPD, certain members of the print and broadcast media, certain heads of state, etc. etc. etc.

MECHANICS -- The gunmen and support personnel on-site who carried out the attack. Among them in my opinion: possibly a team from Pakse Base, former Wermacht/SS sniper(s), etc.

You get my drift.

If you see merit both in the general SPONSOR/[FALSE SPONSOR]/FACILITATOR/MECHANIC model for JFK and in its applicability and value to the study of the 9/11 conspiracy, who would you cast in these roles?

With all due respect Charles, but isn't your Facilitator list too long? They are too many, you only need a small circle of facilitators to avoid exposure and leaks. Some of them were framed to look suspects. People like Phillips and Morales are mentioned by E.H.Hunt a professional lier which is supsect by itself (now i don't say that they were not, but we do not have concrete evidence) and there is a latest trend to blame Morales, rightly or wrongly i wouldn't know. Dulles, General Cabell, Angleton, for sure, they were involved. Regarding Lansdale, beside the tramp photo, what other proof do we have that he was involved?
Here is a graphic representation of the structure.

Attached Files
.pdf   CONE OF CONSPIRACY.pdf (Size: 5.4 KB / Downloads: 31)
Let me be absolutely clear on two points:

1. The images to which Jeffrey has provided a link do NOT depict the Evica-Drago conspiracy model.

2. I was NOT aware of this graphic design -- nor, to my knowledge, was George Michael Evica -- when we worked on our own model.

The above statements should not be read as a critique of the information at the link.

Jeffrey, would you please provide information on the origins of the images?
Indeed Charles, It was not meant as a graphic representation of your model "verbatim".

The graphic was meant to get out the idea of how pyramid top down structures are organized in such a way that ideas flow down from the top and become implemented at the mechanics level... the guys who carry it out... the "boots on the ground".

It also shows that one can easily insert fire walls and compartmentalize so that the left hand doesn't know or even need to know what the right hand is doing... and it's even better in a conspiracy for them NOT to know.

I suspect the cover up ... after the fact OCT relies on parroting and stenographic type journalism as so the meme is spread and it takes very few seeds to grow into a might forest especially if it is well nourished. Once these trees take root it becomes increasingly difficult to remove them and see what they are hiding.
I would not trust a chart on which the word SPONSOR is spelled SPONSER.

Jack