Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel bombing Gaza
From Ken O'Keefe in Palestine just now
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/1worldcitizen"]
[/URL]
Quote:Huge explosions from Israeli bombs in Beit Lahia just now, I felt the building shake from where I am. Apparently F-16's hit a wood factory. Guaranteed there are terrorised children all over that area, an area that was heavily hit by white phosphorus bombs during Cast Lead. So the children know what can happen next.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
From Noor Ahmed
Quote:yes ! it is a big wood workshop belongs to Al-Soosi Family .. fire is all around the place ... trying to stop it ... Sad
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Guess they're trying out those F16's the US gave them to stop building in the occupied territories.

5 injured 2 women and one child

More from Ken. He went to have a look for himself what had happened at the bomb site
Quote:I have just got back from the area, Israel has definitely, directly attacked a medical supplies building with 2 large bombs, direct hits, building totally destroyed along with all the medical supplies within. Gaza already in crisis with medical supplies. Video to be uploaded asap.

Another day, another war crime...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,695 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Was the Berlin Bombing a NATO Style Strategy of Tension Action? David Guyatt 1 10,673 20-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,059 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Drums of war are beating: Hezbollah versus Israel Lauren Johnson 0 3,295 31-05-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Israel defense minister quits Tracy Riddle 4 5,611 21-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Israel and Saudia Arabia BFF Magda Hassan 8 9,564 10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Saudi-Israel question David Guyatt 2 4,631 07-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Lone Wolf terrorists in Israel: Food for thought Drew Phipps 0 3,532 21-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Israeli Attack on Gaza: 2014 Version Lauren Johnson 86 21,751 18-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Final Solution: Give Israel the Means to Destroy Iran Lauren Johnson 1 32,499 12-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle