Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Worse Than You Think
I just wanted to chime-in that intelligence departments of the US Government have technology that makes the Constitution moot. As crazy as it sounds there are current programs utilizing Machiavellian technology where people are being tortured by electronic equipment. The technology these devices and programs use are so advanced that any description of them will immediately draw accusations of mental illness or schizophrenia on the victims. And that's exactly what they are designed to do as part of the bestial intention of the programs to neutralize and destroy any of the targeted victims.

Cheney wasn't kidding when he said America went to the "Dark Side" after 9-11. There's something they didn't tell you though, they're staying on the dark side and don't intend to leave. 9-11 has obviously been used as a license to unleash wicked intelligence practices on any target they desire.

America, while professing an embodiment of special protections of rights, is actually one of the worst evil violators of human rights, and is probably the worst and most effective systematized perpetrator of crimes against humanity in human history.

Funny, I thought America condemned and punished nations that "went to the dark side"? Isn't the dark side usually defined as evil?

Sadly, they have technology that is so evil that if you think you're on the verge of going too far in your accusations you probably haven't begun to touch how really wicked the things they are doing are.

America is current a dangerously unstable place where sick security departments are not being honest with the public that the Guantanamo tortures are now the new government standard at their disposal wherever they deem fit.
Some of us know that the US was on the dark side well before 911.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
But I take your point Al.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Proof of the historical nature of the US 'dark side' shows up in simplistic and obvious form in many places in H. P. Albarelli's "A Terrible Mistake". As noted above, it is open season now.... deep and dark and dare us to stop ... and it has been building for a long time as the experts in the occult esoterica here can attest, but I think it reached some 'tipping point' with the birth of the security state apparatus in 1947, its legal sanction and covert ops and cover-up all rolled into a nice tight wrap laced even tighter and tighter with MOU's, the birth of multiple intelligence agencies, the use of corporations, the passage of the PATRIOT Act, many Presidential signing statements, and the intermingling of laws, lack of oversight, electronic money and banking, and more.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Security agencies used the aggressive contempt of the Bush administration to normalize things that were previously defined as illegal and crimes against humanity by the American Government. They did that because they were tired of having to fake it around those restrictions according to what they were covertly doing anyway.

Those people are traitors and criminals. If you stripped them of their national identities and processed them through our own Nuremberg Tribunal they
would be jailed or executed.

Torture is the new neo-American normal.
Quote:I just wanted to chime-in that intelligence departments of the US Government have technology that makes the Constitution moot. As crazy as it sounds there are current programs utilizing Machiavellian technology where people are being tortured by electronic equipment. The technology these devices and programs use are so advanced that any description of them will immediately draw accusations of mental illness or schizophrenia on the victims. And that's exactly what they are designed to do as part of the bestial intention of the programs to neutralize and destroy any of the targeted victims.
Do you have any specifics and sources?
Almost Afraid To Admit

I know this site has excellent academic standards so You-Tube is embarrassing to admit as a source. However I think you'll find the usual percentage of truth mixed in with trolling and defamation ops in that source. If you follow the sources linked to the videos there are real groups behind it and I'm sure intel throws real nuts in there too to muddy the information. As far as I know Roger Tolces is a real investigator with credentials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC62vaJ-qdc

And don't forget the new torture standard practiced on the detainees by our government. There were all sorts of horrendous depravities, including murder, done by government on their victims. There's a new standard of accepted practice and non-accountability that has been established in all this. All collectively justified by the War On Terror.

Government now practices nude parading of those arrested for purposes of psychological humiliation and other such abusive practices justified under some kind of safety protocol.

This abuse has migrated over to domestic operations with equal impunity.
Ed Jewett Wrote:Proof of the historical nature of the US 'dark side' shows up in simplistic and obvious form in many places in H. P. Albarelli's "A Terrible Mistake".

And elsewhere.

Do small pox-infected trade blankets ring any bells?

Germ warfare, it seems, had its birth right here in the good ole USA.

Gezundheit, Cochise.
Charles Drago Wrote:Germ warfare, it seems, had its birth right here in the good ole USA.

Gezundheit, Cochise.

I beg to differ. The concept was already ancient long before the Europeans turned up in North America:

In 1347, the Genoese possession of Caffa, a great trade emporium on the Crimean peninsula, came under siege by an army of Mongol warriors of the Golden Horde under the command of Janibeg. After a protracted siege during which the Mongol army was reportedly withering from the disease, they decided to use the infected corpses as a biological weapon. The corpses were catapulted over the city walls, infecting the inhabitants. The Genoese traders fled, transferring the plague (Black Death) via their ships into the south of Europe, whence it rapidly spread.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_(disease)