Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposed new category: War is a Racket
I don't think threads about war fit anywhere else. And the topic is rather significant.

Do people have any problem with so many folders? Is it confusing and/or hard to find things?
Myra Bronstein Wrote:I don't think threads about war fit anywhere else. And the topic is rather significant.

Do people have any problem with so many folders? Is it confusing and/or hard to find things?

Bring 'em on Myra!....can take more folders....! War is 'the' racket, isn't it...only second to trickle-up banking/fraud capitalist economics!!!
Significant is not the word....it is their sina qua non....
Fine with me. It is the dominant industry in the US at least and probably many other places too. I can put my NATOisation posts in there too. The one's related to specific areas I can put in Geo-political hot spots. But the general militarization of civil society I can put in 'War Is A Racket' (and ain't that the truth!)

span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Aright, I'm goin' for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call for a new category Peter Lemkin 2 7,048 01-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  Proposed new category: The Corporate War on Unions Myra Bronstein 6 6,921 18-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Proposed New Catagory - Environment Peter Lemkin 0 4,918 06-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin