Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikileaks behind revolutions, says former MI6 chief
See http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/0...volutions/
for video.

Quote:Former British intelligence chief Sir Richard Dearlove gave a speech not long ago where all recordings were prohibited. During that talk, he credited secrets outlet WikiLeaks with helping spark revolutions across the Middle East, saying they provide a stark example of the ways technology is changing how people relate to their governments.
Unfortunately for Dearlove, someone in the audience was recording, and now the whole world gets to see his formerly restricted speech.
This video was published to YouTube on March 2, 2011.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:See http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/0...volutions/
for video.

Quote:Former British intelligence chief Sir Richard Dearlove gave a speech not long ago where all recordings were prohibited. During that talk, he credited secrets outlet WikiLeaks with helping spark revolutions across the Middle East, saying they provide a stark example of the ways technology is changing how people relate to their governments.
Unfortunately for Dearlove, someone in the audience was recording, and now the whole world gets to see his formerly restricted speech.
This video was published to YouTube on March 2, 2011.

Following that line of reasoning, it was the US Policies and secrets, and those of the State Department, as well as all the secret machinations now revealed that 'triggered' the revolutions - much as they did to create and maintain/arm/support the dictatorships that are now under threat. Empires and systems of control and exploitation are always built on secrets and lies. Truth always destabilizes them - I can't think of a more commendable aim.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Yes of course, what is making people so angry that they start to act, is the realization that they have been lied to and they have been sold out by their power elites in collaboration with foreign corporations and power elites.
In that way: "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)".
Where have I seen that before?
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
This is nice, isn't it? Now we get to hear his thoughts. I just don't get the secrecy thing at a talk though :director:. Pleased someone else thought the same. Looks like 'we' are definitely 'their' enemy. And looks like they don't want us to be free.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Forgive me for saying this this way but you people are being suckered.

MI-6 isn't going to let you hear anything they don't want you to hear. These revolutions are not Wikileak-caused they are CIA-Mossad caused. Mossad and CIA determined that they couldn't get away with invading Iran so they fomented 'democratic' revolutions in arab nations as part of the "War On Terror" phase 2. The end purpose of these revolutions is to break arab unity and install pro-Israel/American democratic governments to break the arab solidarity base. The end target is Iran which will complete a destruction of anti-American governments in the Middle East.

The MI-6 man's purpose is to make the public think they aren't behind this strategy. It's ridiculous to see commentators on US media saying these revolutions are unexpected when it is CIA and Mossad instigating them.

They'll not only have stable oil supplies and no threats to Israel, they'll be able to market blackberry devices to them as well without any competition.

The A-rabs will be successfully Twittered...

Albert Doyle Wrote:Forgive me for saying this this way but you people are being suckered.

MI-6 isn't going to let you hear anything they don't want you to hear. These revolutions are not Wikileak-caused they are CIA-Mossad caused. Mossad and CIA determined that they couldn't get away with invading Iran so they fomented 'democratic' revolutions in arab nations as part of the "War On Terror" phase 2. The end purpose of these revolutions is to break arab unity and install pro-Israel/American democratic governments to break the arab solidarity base. The end target is Iran which will complete a destruction of anti-American governments in the Middle East.

The MI-6 man's purpose is to make the public think they aren't behind this strategy. It's ridiculous to see commentators on US media saying these revolutions aren't unexpected when it is CIA and Mossad instigating them.

They'll not only have stable oil supplies and no threats to Israel, they'll be able to market blackberry devices to them as well without any competition.

The A-rabs will be successfully Twittered...

Do you think OBL had any idea the Arab-Moslem world would be shaken by current events? If so, is today's current situation in his favor?
Thanks,
DHealy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Work for nothing BA Chief plea David Guyatt 3 4,526 17-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan