Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel On Killing Spree In Gaza
200 and counting dead; many hundred injured.....arial bombing, and more to come. What ever happened to the concept of Peace and only fighting defensive wars and only when all else [they call it diplomacy and negotiation, by the way] has failed. When the Palistinians RESPOND, to defend and survive, they will be called the aggressor by Israel and the US [likely UK, as well]....nice game they play. I have an idea. I suggest the leaders of the USA, UK, Russia, and Israel be send to the international space station - one way tickets. Anyone else who tries similar offensive actions are welcome to join them. This obviously has the wink and nod of W and Co. who have a number of things on their list to do before they depart in a month. And don't forget the Palastinians have no country, no land, no nation, no security - all that was forceably taken away from them and continues to be. Uppity Palastinians - but then the Native Americans were as well....and many others who've been invaded and moved off their land and lives.....without justice or compensation; and with force. A land without people for a people without land? Hardly.
The silence is deafening in the MSM and by western 'leaders'. Certainly it seems it is not more important than the cricketing tips to Shane Warne by the Prime Minister which has the prime spot. In my local broadsheet it barely passes a mention considering the totally over the top murderous barage of the IDF. Mortality and casualty figures mentioned in the paper are considerably lower than eyewitness statements. I hope there is a UN resolution brought against Israel, with teeth, and also get a serious boycott happening. The Arab world is also so piss weak when it comes to really supporting its Palestinian brothers and sisters. But Israel is never held to account for their actions.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
350 dead and threatened ground invasion......well-chosen timing between two major holidays to ensure minimum reaction and 'awareness' in the (sic)Christian [large C only] world.
Here it's being reported that Isreal is the victim...but I don't watch war news so only heard it in passing...same old same old...
Ah yes, the Israelis reply to home made rocket attacks (until the recent death of an Israeli citizen there had not been a single Israeli casualty from the previous 200 rocket attacks) with F-16's and all the latest American weapons technology.

That's real courage from these stinking murderers, yes? Bomb them to death while they huddle starving in their sealed off concentration camp. Bravo.

This wouldn't be about the upcoming elections in Israel by any chance, would it? That's a new twist--the cost of Israeli elections should now be measured in US dollars and Palestinian civilians.

Hamas was right all along not to recognise this nation ruled by sick psychopaths.

Incidentally, I now refer to Israel as Rothschildistan:

http://sydwalker.info/blog/2008/12/28/ro...ing-again/
Mark Stapleton Wrote:...
http://sydwalker.info/blog/2008/12/28/ro...ing-again/

Thanks for posting the URL Mark.

Just reminding everyone of this thread too:
http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/....php?t=254
That well chosen timing,JUST before Bush the enabler is finally gone.HMMM.and also the total collapse of our economy.A coincedence for sure.HA..........

Keith
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Listen here, or better watch - to see what is REALLY happening in Gaza. 350 dead and counting.....1,500 wounded and counting - Israel about to enter with tanks and troops on US say so - or wink and nod [no difference]. As a Jew; as an American; and foremost as a human - I condemn the Israeli government, but acknowledge there are overt 50% of Israelis who want Peace and a two Nation solution and oppose the War Cabinet - much as in the USA, controlled by the Corporate Fascist Deep State. They are not even letting in blood for the wounded - nor the wounded out to hospitals in Egypt - the Gaza hospitals are unable to cope; and they are using US made bunker-buster bombs. At least 300 dead are civilians - oh, excuse me - 'collateral damage'..
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/12/29/i...ver_310_in
Sadly, the very same malignancy that is in D.C. is in Tel Aviv at the moment. Neither is controlling the other [overall], IMO - but are symbiotic. Obama's silence is deafening.....and a very bad omen!
Kucinich criticizes Israel; wants U.N. probe
By Ian Swanson
Posted: 12/29/08 01:48 PM [ET]
Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) is calling for a United Nations investigation into Israel’s attacks on Gaza, criticizing Israel for a disproportionate response to Hamas rocket attacks.
"All this was, and is, disproportionate, indiscriminate mass violence in violation of international law," Kucinich said in a statement. "Israel is not exempt from international law and must be held accountable."
Kucinich said the perpetrators of attacks against Israel should be brought to justice, but that Israel "cannot create a war against an entire people in order to attempt to bring to justice the few who are responsible."
Kucinich said in his statement that he had sent a letter to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon requesting an independent inquiry. He said the attacks on civilians represented collective punishment, which he said was a violation of Article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:"Israel is not exempt from international law and must be held accountable."

Admirable sentiments from Dennis Kucinich, but he's wrong of course.

Israel is above international law and is not accountable, as history is showing us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,657 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,038 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Drums of war are beating: Hezbollah versus Israel Lauren Johnson 0 3,277 31-05-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Israel defense minister quits Tracy Riddle 4 5,582 21-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Israel and Saudia Arabia BFF Magda Hassan 8 9,529 10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  China mobilises at Myanmar border after Myanmar bombs Chinese villiage killing 4 Magda Hassan 0 3,970 14-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Saudi-Israel question David Guyatt 2 4,606 07-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Lone Wolf terrorists in Israel: Food for thought Drew Phipps 0 3,511 21-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Israeli Attack on Gaza: 2014 Version Lauren Johnson 86 21,347 18-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Final Solution: Give Israel the Means to Destroy Iran Lauren Johnson 1 32,209 12-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle