Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas GOP: Let’s Shoot Illegal Immigrants Like Pigs
Kansas GOP: Let's Shoot Illegal Immigrants Like Pigs
15th March 2011

By Terra
Latin in America | Mar 16, 2011

Treating immigrants like pigs in no laughing matter.

During a discussion on feral swine at the House Appropriations Committee, Congressman Virgil Peck from Kansas, thought it was humorous to compare immigrants to the feral swine, suggesting to use the same methods of extermination.

Although Peck said he was only joking when he said it would be a good idea to shoot illegal immigrants from helicopter as though they were pigs, no one was laughing.

Does it seem like something to laugh about?

Shooting illegal immigrants from the air is not a way to solve the illegal immigration problem from a "lawmaker".

Peck's explanation to the oddball remark: "I was just speaking like a southeast Kansas person."

I doubt that Kansas is that cold hearted against immigrants, I think Peck is speaking for himself not the state.

Listen to the audio: http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/a...-like-pigs
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I don' think we are in Kansas anymore Toto.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cameron's Drone Strike in Syria Illegal David Guyatt 0 4,198 14-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  N.S.A. Collection of Bulk Call Data Is Ruled Illegal Drew Phipps 10 9,636 19-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Dallas Cops Shoot Man Albert Doyle 2 3,580 20-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  G4S and Serco in illegal restraint of children in custody David Guyatt 3 4,071 25-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Police shoot and kill man in another standoff David Guyatt 1 2,890 24-01-2011, 07:52 PM
  Call to scrap 'illegal databases' David Guyatt 0 3,615 23-03-2009, 12:41 PM