Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma City: Three bombs inside the building
Three bombs inside the building

You probably never saw this. [ http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/829.html ]

Two big bombs were found INSIDE the Oklahoma City federal building and defused.

These clips ran on local news live...and were never broadcast again.

There is no way a truck bomb regardless of size could have done the damage that was done to that building.

The government's story is a complete lie and they know it.

The "terrorism expert" and the end of this clip Dr. Randall Heather was never seen on TV again and can't be found on Google (except in relation to this appearance.)

Rather than test the site to assess the exact composition of the bomb material as Dr. Heather and USAF General Partin (ret) recommended, the building was demolished and all the wreckage was removed to a fenced in landfill and buried.

No tests were ever done.
Christer Forslund Wrote:Three bombs inside the building

You probably never saw this. [ http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/829.html ]

Two big bombs were found INSIDE the Oklahoma City federal building and defused.

These clips ran on local news live...and were never broadcast again.

There is no way a truck bomb regardless of size could have done the damage that was done to that building.

The government's story is a complete lie and they know it.

The "terrorism expert" and the end of this clip Dr. Randall Heather was never seen on TV again and can't be found on Google (except in relation to this appearance.)

Rather than test the site to assess the exact composition of the bomb material as Dr. Heather and USAF General Partin (ret) recommended, the building was demolished and all the wreckage was removed to a fenced in landfill and buried.

No tests were ever done.

In some ways it was a 'test run' for the WTC - mostly in how the media, agencies of government and public would react to bold-faces lies and cover-ups! IMHO. [Of course, the now all but forgotten WTC bombing#1 was yet another test for the ultimate op.....9-11
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
FBI Can't Find Oklahoma City Bombing Video Tapes

July 8th, 2011
Via: AP: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...d97880a3cb

The FBI has not found videotapes from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that are being sought by a Utah lawyer and do not believe another records search is reasonable or will uncover the information, the agency has told a federal judge.
FBI officials are "unaware of the existence or likely location of additional tapes" that would fulfill the Freedom of Information Act request filed by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, agency attorneys said in court papers filed last week.
Trentadue sued the FBI and the CIA in 2008 to get the videos and contended the FBI's efforts to locate the information have been inadequate. He is looking for surveillance tapes taken the morning of the bombing from exterior cameras on the Murrah building and dashboard camera video from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol's arrest of Timothy McVeigh. McVeigh was convicted of and executed for the bombing.
Trentadue asserts that the videos exist and will expose that others were involved in the domestic terrorist attack that killed 168 people.
But attorneys for the agency said the electronic databases have not turned up the records, nor have manual searches of FBI crime labs, evidence centers or a warehouse in Oklahoma City. A further search of a records cache totaling an estimated 450,000 documents from just the first 14 days of the investigation in the warehouse would be "unreasonably burdensome" and could take a single staff person more than 18 months to conduct, court papers said.
The conclusions were included in a court-ordered explanation of the FBI's response to the records request. U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups had ordered the agency to provide a detailed explanation of its records search last month.
The judge will consider the response in deciding whether the FBI complied with federal information laws in Trentadue's case. It was not clear when the judge might rule.
Posted in False Flag Operations

http://cryptogon.com/?p=23396
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Peter Lemkin Wrote:In some ways it was a 'test run' for the WTC - mostly in how the media, agencies of government and public would react to bold-faces lies and cover-ups! IMHO. [Of course, the now all but forgotten WTC bombing#1 was yet another test for the ultimate op.....9-11

Not so much a "test run" -- although I remind myself and others that either/or models don't work very well when analyzing intelligence operations.

My hypothesis: The February 26, 1993 WTC bombing, the April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, and the July 17, 1996 TWA 800 shoot-down were casus belli tactics in the larger strategy to provoke the response that finally came in the wake of September 11, 2001.

Either Clinton wouldn't or couldn't bite -- at least not with a large, publicly observable bite radius -- or he played his part in a too-modest drama that worked only after new script doctors were called in (a process with which I am most familiar) to punch it up.

The unelected "President" George W. Bush, however, never had the authority to order retaliation. He was Howdy Doody.

As for the identity of Buffalo Bob ...
Charles Drago Wrote:Not so much a "test run" -- although I remind myself and others that either/or models don't work very well when analyzing intelligence operations.

My hypothesis: The February 26, 1993 WTC bombing, the April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, and the July 17, 1996 TWA 800 shoot-down were casus belli tactics in the larger strategy to provoke the response that finally came in the wake of September 11, 2001.

Either Clinton wouldn't or couldn't bite -- at least not with a large, publicly observable bite radius -- or he played his part in a too-modest drama that worked only after new script doctors were called in (a process with which I am most familiar) to punch it up.

The unelected "President" George W. Bush, however, never had the authority to order retaliation. He was Howdy Doody.

As for the identity of Buffalo Bob ...

In the spirit of both/and, I note that all those crimes had script elements which could have been used to blame foreign "bogeymen" but which lay largely dormant.

Indeed, I spent some time with Craig Roberts (of KillZone fame) shortly after the OKC bombing. There is a whole "Iraqi" scriptline which, for some reason, was not exploited, and was only pursued by relatives and concerned low level police officers and PIs.

:phone:
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Precisely, Jan.

You reference elements on which I constructed my hypothesis.
Personally, I can't wait until Cheri Seymour finishes the book she is currently writing on this topic. Her last one ["The Last Circle"] is proving positively insightful and prescient with regard to my final review questions posted here at DPF and page 374 of that book as we watch the process of the BATFE provision of assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels being investigated and covered up.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Thu Jul. 21, 2011 3:00 AM PDT
In 2007, Mother Jones was the first national media outlet to tell the full story of Jesse Trentadue and his quest for the truth, which began four months after the attack on Oklahoma City's Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995, killed 168 people. It was then that Trentadue, a Salt Lake City lawyer, learned that his brother, a construction worker and one-time bank robber, had died in a federal prison in Oklahoma City.
Prison officials said the prisoner had hanged himself. But Kenney Trentadue, who had never revealed any suicidal inclination, was shipped home for burial with bruises all over his body and lacerations on his face and throatsuggesting something more sinister. Even Oklahoma City's chief medical examiner would later say, publicly, that it was "very likely he was murdered." But the most compelling evidence in the case was altered or turned up missing. Jesse Trentadue was never able to prove what had actually happened to his brotherthough he did win a $1.1 million civil suit for "emotional distress" to his family, based on the way the government had handled the aftermath of Kenney's death.

Trentadue had all but given up, when, in the spring of 2003, he got a call from a small-town newspaper reporter in Oklahoma named J.D. Cash. Cash told him that Kenney very much resembled the police sketch of John Doe No. 2, whom the FBI initially believed to be a second bomber in the Oklahoma City attack. Cash also pointed out that both Kenney and John Doe No. 2 resembled Richard Lee Guthrie, a notorious figure on the racist far right. In 1994 and 1995, Guthrie and his gang, which called itself the Aryan Republican Army (ARA), had carried out 22 bank robberies across the Midwest, netting some $250,000 to support their white-supremacist movement.
Could Kenney Trentadue have been beaten to death in an interrogation gone bad?
Might federal officials have believed that Kenney Trentadue was in fact Richard Lee Guthrie, and that Guthrie was John Doe No. 2? Could he have been beaten to death in an interrogation gone bad? That theory provided what Jesse believed might be a missing motive for his brother's murder, and he set about learning all he could about the federal investigations of the bombing and the Aryan Republican Army.
By 2003, however, the Oklahoma City case was closed. Timothy McVeigh was declared the lone bomber and executed for his crime; Terry Nichols, named as his sole accomplice, was serving a life sentence in a federal supermax in Florence, Colorado. Federal officials deniedand the judge in the McVeigh trial rebuffedany attempts to show that McVeigh and Nichols hadn't acted alone. Stonewalled at every turn, Trentadue remained determined to satisfy his curiosity. His primary tool would be the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
An initial batch of documents, received through a FOIA request, showed that the FBI was investigating a link between the bombers and Guthrie's ARA. The connection involved a remote religious compound called Elohim City in eastern Oklahoma's Ozark Mountains, a kind of sanctuary for far-right extremists from the Klan and the Aryan Nations to the then-burgeoning militia movement that inspired McVeigh.
The documents revealed that federal law enforcement had informants close to Elohim City. As I wrote in my original story, they also showed
…that the bureau was interested in any communication between McVeigh and the ARA immediately before the bombing, and that Guthrie himself was in Pittsburg, Kansassome 200 miles from Oklahoma Citythree days before the attack. In addition, the memos indicate that the FBI received reports of McVeigh calling and possibly visiting Elohim City before the bombing, at one point seeking "to recruit a second conspirator."
The documents also have one source reporting that McVeigh had a "lengthy relationship" with someone at Elohim City, and that he called that person just two days before the bombing. (These documents were never shown to McVeigh's lawyer.) The Justice Department and the FBI would not comment on the documents; an FBI spokesman in Oklahoma City told me that the bureau is confident it has caught and convicted those responsible for the bombing.
After the story ran, Trentadue continued his quest for information. He tried to depose Terry Nichols, along with a federal inmate named David Paul Hammer, who said he had talked with McVeigh at length while they were on death row together. A federal district court judge in Utah gave Trentadue the go-ahead, but his decision was reversed by the 10th US Circuit Court of Appeals. Trentadue also learned from the CIA that it had a spy satellite over Oklahoma at the time of the bombing, but the agency withheld details from him due to national security concerns.
Trentadue placed one FOIA after another, always getting the runaround from the FBI. Finally, after three years, he persuaded Clark Waddoups, another Utah-based federal judge, to order the FBI to respond by June 30, 2011. Trentadue was particularly interested in 20 or more video surveillance tapes from cameras located on the Murrah buildingcameras that might have shown, among other things, whether McVeigh was alone when he parked a truckload of explosives beneath the building and then fled from his truck.
The FBI suggested that the Murrah building's cameras were never hooked up, based on a claim by an elevator repairman.
Earlier, the FBI had produced a document suggesting that the videotapes didn't exist, based on an investigatory report "in which an individual personally involved in clearing the Murrah building after the bombing with apparent familiarity with its surveillance systems, stated that it was 'a shame…that the surveillance cameras were never hooked up again after they put in a new security system approximately two years ago.'" The person in question was an elevator repairman who had done some work in the Murrah building and had gone there shortly after the blast.
But Trentadue argued that the cameras were indeed operational at the time of the bombing, citing two affidavits he'd obtained. The first one came from Don Browning, an Oklahoma City police officer (now retired) who shortly after the blast had "observed men wearing jackets with 'FBI' printed on the back removing the surveillance video cameras from the exterior of the Murrah Federal Building. I thought this was part of the FBI's evidence gathering or 'chain of custody' procedures since those exterior cameras would have shown and recorded delivery of the bomb in a Ryder truck that morning as well as the person or persons who exited that truck."
The second affidavit came from Joe Bradford Cooley, an employee for a subcontractor bidding on running the surveillance system. Cooley said he made frequent inspections of the system, including cameras and monitors, and that everything was running correctly up to the time the bomb went off. In addition, a Secret Service timeline of that day refers to one observer who said, "Security video shows Ryder truck pulling up to the federal building and then pausing (7 to 10 seconds) before resuming into a slot in front of the building."
Now, in a sworn declaration to the court, David M. Hardy, a section chief in the FBI's Records Management Division, said that he was "unaware of the existence or likely location of additional tapes…and do not know of anyone who would know where additional tapes would be located."
FBI agent Ricardo Ojeda said the bureau kept "zero files" on important cases"containing information the FBI would not generally want disclosed to the defense."
The judge ordered the FBI to search its records manually, butthe bureau resisted, arguing that the courts had previously relieved it of doing manual searches, and that "a manual search of the first 14 day worth of records in the OKBOMB case file would be extremely burdensome…Hardy estimates that this material consists of approximately 450,000 pages and would take one employee over 1 1/2 years to search. Mr. Hardy indicates that such an undertaking would be unprecedented and could negatively impact his office's ability to carry out other obligations."
Trentadue is questioning whether the bureau in fact has several sets of filesthe main case file and others. In an affidavit from an earlier case, FBI agent Ricardo Ojeda, who was assigned to investigate the bombing, said the bureau kept what it called "zero files" on important cases. These, Ojeda said, were "reports containing information the FBI would not generally want disclosed to the defense and which were kept separate from a specific case file. These files were kept internally within the bureau and typically were not turned over to the prosecution or the defense." When the FBI assigned numbers to its files, Ojeda said, "a zero after that number would mean that the report should go into the 'zero' file."
The FBI has long sought to hide certain files, according to a recent investigation by the Center for Public Integrity. In the '70s there were "June" files, which in the 1990s became the "zero" files. In 1996, the zero files were upgraded to the "I-Drive" files. Trentadue's most recent search unearthed yet another secret set of files dubbed "S-Drive." Judge Waddoups ordered the bureau to say whether the I-Drive and S-Drive data-storage areas had been searched for the videotapes and other documentsand if not, why not. The feds responded that the I-Drive no longer exists, and it has no reason to think the S-Drive would contain anything of value.
Trentadue is now preparing his latest brief, in which he will ask the judge to hold the bureau in contempt of court.
James Ridgeway is a senior correspondent at Mother Jones.

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I visited Oklahoma City a couple of months after the bombing.

The Elohim City connection, and the involvement of far right, neo-Nazi, elements, at the Mechanic level, was clear back then.

This script element, which played into the mid-90s, Patriots as Home Grown Terrorists narrative, then being promoted by the usual hired gun and psyop talking head "professors", appears to have been abandoned when two key agent provocateurs - one US and one foreign - were identified and clearly linked to Elohim City.

In the light of yesterday's atrocity in Norway, and its neo-Nazi, far right, protoganist(s), this is all highly relevant.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Yes, Jan, highly relevant, in the sense of pattern recognition....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Methodical Deception - 911 Very Interesting Inside The Airline Persective Peter Lemkin 90 53,444 30-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,732 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Building 6 high strangeness David Guyatt 0 2,610 12-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,628 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Strange Death Of Yeakey [and others] AFTER the Oklahoma City Bombing Peter Lemkin 0 2,516 28-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  PROOF 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB .mp4 Ed Jewett 0 2,531 05-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Building a Case Against Controlled Demolition, Inc. Bruce Clemens 13 33,858 22-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building Jack White 11 7,183 25-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Inside Job: More Proof of 9/11 Duplicity (with images) James H. Fetzer 12 11,342 20-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Inside Job: More Proof of 9/11 Duplicity James H. Fetzer 0 3,425 12-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer