Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Estulin ARRESTED at Madrid Airport and prevented from travelling to Ireland
BREAKING NEWS: Daniel Estulin ARRESTED at Madrid Airport and prevented from travelling to Ireland!

May 20, 2011 by Infowars Ireland

UPDATE: Interpol False "Tip-off" to Spanish Airport Security Staff Regarding Estulin False Passport Allegation
[Image: Author-Daniel-Estulin.jpg]Daniel Estulin

Dave Derby The Sovereign Independent
Thursday afternoon, around mid-day, Daniel Estulin arrives at Madrid airport in time for his flight to Ireland to accompany Ian R. Crane on his "Beyond Treason" tour to expose the Irish Bilderbergers and other globalists. On arrival at the airport, Daniel was taken into custody by Spanish police. After a time, he was informed that the "reason" he was detained was because the authorites believed he may be in possession of a fake passport.
After some questioning and quizzing, which established that his passport was indeed genuine, he was released, but was told he cannot leave the country and certainly cannot travel to Ireland on account of the fact Queen Elizabeth was on her state visit to the country. The authorites, of course, retained Daniel's passport so as to prevent him leaving the country for that period of time.
It would appear they may have been waiting for him at the airport, and the passport fiasco was simply the pretext to prevent him from travelling to Ireland to help educate the Irish people. And the fact that the Queen was on her state visit offered the perfect excuse to restrict his travel for a number of days.
It is probably no coincidence that this arrest comes in the wake of the huge demonstrations that have been taking place in Spain by its citizens. Thousands of people took to the streets to protest against the political and banking corruption within the country.
http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=20299
At this moment in time, this is all the information we have, as it is fresh news. However, we will keep you updated as soon as we have more details of what exactly happened.
In the meantime, the CORK and DUBLIN events will still go ahead with Ian R Crane exposing the Inner Cabal of Irish globalists determined to eradicate the last vestiges of Irish Sovereignty.
REDUCED ENTRANCE: Cork 8 Euro Dublin 10 Euro
Tickets Available Here
[Image: Bilderberg-Ian-Crane.jpg]
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Interesting. He could still 'appear' via internet. It seems [to me] to be a kind of "own goal" however, as someone is certainly worried about Estulin speaking....which will only lend more weight to what he has been talking about as being dangerous to those in power and likely 'on target' [right up their asses!]. :mexican:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The kind of ideas they [THEY! :gossip: ] would rather not be spread further:
http://vimeo.com/21358786
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:The kind of ideas they [THEY! :gossip: ] would rather not be spread further:
http://vimeo.com/21358786

Good interview... Speaking of things "they" would rather not be spread further, I am still reverberating with having read his breakdown on Viktor Bout.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
We would be wise to keep in mind that -- although not necessarily in this instance -- authorities will come down on a harmless fool in order to misdirect us.
Charles Drago Wrote:We would be wise to keep in mind that -- although not necessarily in this instance -- authorities will come down on a harmless fool in order to misdirect us.

Estulin, no the guys full of shite. There was the one where Alex Jones staged his own arrest in Canada and so I wouldnt put it past a guy like Estulin either. But CD has a point the 'arrest a twit make him look 'cooler' than he is' could be an idea. Regardless, now he'll swan around going 'I was prevented from seeing the Bilderbergers' yadda-yadda-yadda, blah-blah-blah.

Estulin sucks as much as the Bilderbergers and even they're full of shit.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:We would be wise to keep in mind that -- although not necessarily in this instance -- authorities will come down on a harmless fool in order to misdirect us.

Estulin, no the guys full of shite. There was the one where Alex Jones staged his own arrest in Canada and so I wouldnt put it past a guy like Estulin either. But CD has a point the 'arrest a twit make him look 'cooler' than he is' could be an idea. Regardless, now he'll swan around going 'I was prevented from seeing the Bilderbergers' yadda-yadda-yadda, blah-blah-blah.

Estulin sucks as much as the Bilderbergers and even they're full of shit.

I won't be so quick to make such a 'decision'. You may be confusing his ego with his info.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daniel Berrigan, Another of my heroes, dies at 94 Peter Lemkin 9 19,371 10-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Wildlife Standoff in Oregon: FBI makes traffic stop? 2 men shot, 1 killed, reporter arrested Drew Phipps 16 14,977 10-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  "Elsa the Snow Queen" is arrested, Cold Case solved. Drew Phipps 0 3,172 24-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Head of IMF arrested and accused of sexual assault Magda Hassan 74 26,676 06-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Co-founder of The Pirate Bay arrested Magda Hassan 1 2,859 01-06-2014, 03:37 PM
  NYPD Undercover Detective Arrested In SUV Driver Beatdown - Had Spied On OWS Peter Lemkin 0 2,045 11-10-2013, 08:01 AM
  Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention Chief Arrested For... Sexual Assault Keith Millea 10 8,749 18-05-2013, 05:36 AM
  Roger Hayes Arrested, Tried In Secret Court, Imprisoned Magda Hassan 7 9,682 11-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Casson: Even head of Italian secret service arrested in Operation Clean Hands. Magda Hassan 1 2,703 16-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Ratko Mladic reported as having been arrested Peter Lemkin 3 5,426 27-05-2011, 01:48 AM