Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination !!!
Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination |

http://sightingufo.com/secret-memo-from-...assination
Bernice Moore Wrote:Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination |

Keep an eye out Bernice for the essay I did on this palava! Oh god talk about a can of worms and thats just the entree!
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination |

Keep an eye out Bernice for the essay I did on this palava! Oh god talk about a can of worms and thats just the entree!

You seem to imply that you have written the article but it is not yet posted on CTKA?
In Kiwi speak 'keep an eye out' tend's to mean 'it's on it's way'. Not 'go and search' for it lol. But its cool that your interested. Should be up in about a month and my review of Farrells book is about two weeks or less away.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:In Kiwi speak 'keep an eye out' tend's to mean 'it's on it's way'. Not 'go and search' for it lol. But its cool that your interested. Should be up in about a month and my review of Farrells book is about two weeks or less away.
Actually I was referring to the "essay I did" phrase. And indeed I am looking out for it. You are a very sharp critic in content and tone (sometimes, too sharp). I am anticipating some fireworks and hopefully some good discussion. As much as I like DPF, a lot of stuff can slide by without challenge.

BTW, when I look in the mirror I see this black oily stuff floating in my eye balls. Should I be worried?
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:In Kiwi speak 'keep an eye out' tend's to mean 'it's on it's way'. Not 'go and search' for it lol. But its cool that your interested. Should be up in about a month and my review of Farrells book is about two weeks or less away.
Actually I was referring to the "essay I did" phrase. And indeed I am looking out for it. You are a very sharp critic in content and tone (sometimes, too sharp). I am anticipating some fireworks and hopefully some good discussion. As much as I like DPF, a lot of stuff can slide by without challenge.

BTW, when I look in the mirror I see this black oily stuff floating in my eye balls. Should I be worried?

Hahahahaha. True the essay call I made is inaccurate. Its about 95 percent done. Its at home on my laptop. I'm typing to you know. I've actaully had too accomodate for a post Bernice made concerning Kennedys worries about his Space program. So cheers for that Bern. I'll watch my references to completed work in the future mate as I understand that while its finished for me for others at the HTML and editing end it's just the beginning. Poor sods. But JP Mroz does a great service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,038 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,698 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,792 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  NATO's Secret Armies, Gladio and JFK Jim DiEugenio 3 2,888 20-07-2019, 01:14 PM
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,927 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,572 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,830 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,762 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,247 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,014 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser