Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Granny Left In The Urn
:phone::phone:http://www.wivb.com/dpps/news/offbeat/box-labeled-grandmas-urn-left-at-goodwill-store-ob11-jgr_3846792

Trouble was Granny is in the Urn.........poor granny short video on left:nono::nono::nono:
Poor gran. I suppose the relative have got the money now so they've chucked her out and sold the house.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Wouldn't be surprised, if they haven't sold it, she just might visit them, heck she might anyway,but one thing she cannot do is roll over in her grave, poor granny...but surely they will not enjoy the whatever money for long, i wouldn't be surprised if the worm turns and bad luck follows them, what goes around comes.i wonder who got paid to clean the garage out...?? I hope it wasn't some kid..Confusedhock:b

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Queen's hidden cousins: They were banished to an asylum in 1941 and left neglected Magda Hassan 1 3,488 14-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Stop the Granny Bashing: Despite What You May Think, Our Seniors Are in Trouble Bernice Moore 0 2,338 31-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore