Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Nazis Have a Space Program?
http://news.discovery.com/space/did-the-...pgn=emnws1

Did the Nazis Have a Space Program?
Trust Discovery to ask the stupidest and safest question possible.

We need an emoticon/hieroglyph for STRAW MAN.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Yes they did and it was called NASA.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes they did and it was called NASA.

:dancingman: :happydrinks:

Magda - you are of course correct.

I made the mistake of reading the Discovery link in the OP....
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."

The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes they did and it was called NASA.

The greatest compliment of which I'm capable:

I wish I'd come up with it!
Thanks guys Bee

One of my mother's best girlfriends was married to a German Nazi engineer in the V1 and V2 programme. He was captured by the British at the end of the war and sent to Australia where he worked at Woomera on various rocketry (possibly on the British atomic programme which they tested at Maralinga too) The Brits passed him along to NASA where he worked for many years amongst his compatriots. Last I heard he was on the west coast doing some thing with the Navy and dolphins.Shrug It all seemed so normal at the time......
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Last I heard he was on the west coast doing some thing with the Navy and dolphins.Shrug ...

Fa? Pa says ping Ossama.

You mean Obama?

No, Fa. Ossama, not Obama.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
How about a little Bi-bop?

I own a first American edition of The Day of the Dolphin. If you haven't read it, it's worth a look -- and a revisit if it has been a while. Sort of 70s trendy with its stream of consciousness, and the film left much to be desired (including Trish).

Nazi rocket scientists and dolphins ... which logically should connect to consciousness-altering a la John Lily ...
A famous Greek submerged his parts about 2220 years ago and it is said gave us a word for discovery, a way to assay gold, and a treatise on floating bodies. Lilly the psychonaut submerged himself, got a few bad films made about him, may have contributed the idea of sensory deprivation as a part of torture and "mind control", gave us some books which I've tried to understand, and messed with his head a lot. I've talked to my cats at times, but none of them ever answered.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Charles Drago Wrote:How about a little Bi-bop?

I own a first American edition of The Day of the Dolphin. If you haven't read it, it's worth a look -- and a revisit if it has been a while. Sort of 70s trendy with its stream of consciousness, and the film left much to be desired (including Trish).

Nazi rocket scientists and dolphins ... which logically should connect to consciousness-altering a la John Lily ...

Much of John C Lilly's dolphin and sensory deprivation work was funded by the Military-Industrial-Complex.

The key question is whether Lilly was witting or unwitting as to the malign use of his research?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is America’s Secret Space Shuttle For? Peter Lemkin 0 42,630 12-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  CIA Psychologist's Notes Reveal True Purpose Behind Bush's Torture Program Magda Hassan 1 4,577 19-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  New Thought On Structure of Space-Time and Everything.... Peter Lemkin 0 4,177 25-09-2013, 05:27 PM
  NSA building "pre-crime" AI program Tracy Riddle 7 4,589 04-07-2013, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Life here nothing special.....prebiotic molecules in interstellar space Peter Lemkin 11 5,575 04-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Air Force video reveals X-37B space plane landing Ed Jewett 3 3,371 18-06-2012, 07:15 AM
  Discovery News: Earth, Space, Tech, Animals, History, Adventure, Human, Autos Bernice Moore 0 2,750 15-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Yugo space program Danny Jarman 0 2,662 12-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  space ballooning offers alternative stairway to space Bernice Moore 0 2,148 08-11-2011, 06:46 AM
  Space junk Bernice Moore 0 2,627 02-09-2011, 09:30 PM