Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Warming hoaxer finally caught
Global warming sceptic Lord Monckton told he's not member of House of Lords | Environment | guardian.co.uk ("GLOBAL WARMING EXPERT') http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/20...ouse-lords

Global Warming hoaxer finally caught. Using swastikas on power point presentations was quite impolite. Good timing during the Rupert Murdoch hearings for minimum press coverage. Sorry Al Gore, you lose again!
Bernice could you explain your post. Why is Moncton a GW hoaxer and what is the meaning of the ref. to Gore?
In this case the hoax is in reference to his eligibility to sit in the House of Lords.
Quote:The House of Lords has taken the unprecedented step of publishing a "cease and desist" letter on its website demanding that Lord Christopher Monckton, a prominent climate sceptic and the UK Independence party's head of research, should stop claiming to be a member of the upper house.
Quote:The letter, sent by David Beamish, clerk of the parliaments, to Monckton last Friday and now published on the Lords' website, states: "You are not and have never been a member of the House of Lords. Your assertion that you are a member, but without the right to sit or vote, is a contradiction in terms. No one denies that you are, by virtue of your letters patent, a peer. That is an entirely separate issue to membership of the House.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Why does Al Gore lose again because of Moncton? I must be dense on this one.
Bernice will have to fill you in on her thoughts but it looks like Monckton gets all the media even though he seems to be a fake on several levels while others like Gore who are more sure scientific grounds get no media. I don't doubt global warming is occurring but I have reservations about both sides motives in the debate. Or at least some of the people and groups involved.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks Magda. Seems to me though Bernice has sided here with the GW skeptics so it looks to me like she is not really sorry for Gore. Hope I'm wrong.
Personally, I have sided with skeptics and I am not sorry for Gore.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
I know that Greg. I wish we had more time to talk in Dallas last year.
I wonder how people who side with the skeptics deal with the Arctic ice cap that is presently melting-away at a record pace?
They say it is normal or not actually happening. Ask my Eskimo relatives. I kind of mean literally since my maternal Norsk great- great grandparents came from above the Norwegian Arctic Circle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthropogenic Global Climate Chaos is REAL - sadly some in research community deny science Peter Lemkin 0 9,643 30-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  'Global Square': Wikileaks-Backed Activist Platform Launching in March Keith Millea 3 4,478 16-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  ... German Security Agencies Caught Planting Spyware on Private Computers Ed Jewett 0 3,020 16-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism! Greg Burnham 19 12,413 30-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Gary Severson
  For OUR Global Warming Friends David Healy 0 2,144 25-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: David Healy
  Polar bear expert banned by global warmists David Guyatt 0 2,582 30-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Cia Says Global-Warming Intelligence Is ‘Classified’ 0 324 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: