Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain America, Captain Norway: War, Hollywood, and the Saviors and Slaughterers of Freedom
CAPTAIN AMERICA, CAPTAIN NORWAY

War, Hollywood, and the Saviors and Slaughterers of Freedom

keith harmon snow
1 August 2011

http://www.consciousbeingalliance.com/20...actorvism/

tip of the cap to GlobalResearch.ca
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Well,at least I'm not alone......

Yeah,from the beginning,I've thought of Breivik as some action figure toy/guy.I think the photo below is what grabbed me.Geez, just take a look at the guys rifle,it's "cartoonish"(I'd keep the laser scopeBig Grin).

[Image: Breivik.jpg]
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article: The Disinformation Campaign Bank of America Considered Peter Presland 0 1,807 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Serpent-Songs In America By Eric Larsen Bernice Moore 0 2,841 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Question of “what has become of the America I knew and loved?” Ed Jewett 0 3,072 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  A Christmas Message From America's Rich Keith Millea 0 2,224 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Air America: Under the Eye of the Imperial Panopticon Ed Jewett 0 2,538 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Read and Weep - The Coup In America In 2012 - Mostly Unseen Peter Lemkin 0 3,646 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  America needs change Alik Bahshi 0 6,228 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  In America, Truth is offensive......PCR Peter Lemkin 0 2,137 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Gangster State America Peter Lemkin 0 3,724 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  “The executive branch coup against America has succeeded. The question is: will it stand?” Peter Lemkin 0 3,243 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: