Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarpley expands SYNTHETIC TERROR - big new chapter..
I can't remember whether Webster Tarpley is verboten here following his (I think unfair) high profile tarring at certain sites like 911Blogger, but I remain a general fan of both him and his writing. From out of the blue, he's expanded his 9/11 SYNTHETIC TERROR into a 5th edition (out in the next month or two at Progressive Press) and the key section of writing he's added to it has appeared online. The chapter on drills has been massively expanded and has a lot of new material and observations (many, I gather, gleaned from new research that has popped up over at the History Commons site).

Tarpley's long new chapter 9, with heaps of new material, is up for people to read for free at the following link from Kevin Barrett's site. (I notice that Kevin remains another divisive figure).

http://www.truthjihad.com/tarpley2.htm

Well worth a read even for those people who don't like Barrett or Tarpley.

Michael Ruppert long ago cited Cheney (spit) as the guy in charge of the drills on 9/11. I've never seen any smoking gun link that confirmed this to be the case though, other than the various 'no comment' statements on the record from harried looking military folk who were unlucky to be directly asked about it on camera or with a half-awake journalist nearby. It would be nice to see some new revelations on the subject during this particular high-profile anniversary, but I'm not holding my breath.
It looks great...thanks for the heads up. Will read it before I got to sleep....so I can have some nightmares.....might as well, I see them when awake too! Confusedhock:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Lots of related audio here:

http://tarpley.net/

Look for entires from 9/6/11 and thereafter...

WBAI/Guns and Better
Jeff Rense
two INN World Report radio appearances

all archived for your listening pleasure...
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secret History of 911 & War of Terror Peter Lemkin 18 62,566 15-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  9/11 Terror Trading: Beware of a Limited Hangout Lauren Johnson 2 10,191 07-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Tarpley on 9/11 - a key video... Anthony Thorne 10 7,825 13-01-2014, 10:16 AM
  Operation Terror - a film about 911 packed with the likely true information! Peter Lemkin 1 3,155 09-12-2012, 12:14 AM
  The Practice of 'Threat Inflation' (Hyping Terror Threats) and Homeland Security Adele Edisen 2 3,838 25-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  The 46 Emergency Exercises related ton 9-11 and how they fit into the plot - Tarpley Peter Lemkin 7 10,644 11-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Valentine On The War On [OF] Terror! [Greatest Covert Op - Ever!] Peter Lemkin 0 4,196 26-12-2010, 07:30 PM