Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug Horne JFK Assassination: Still a Taboo Subject for the Mainstream Media in the United States
http://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/

The JFK Assassination: Still a Taboo Subject for the Mainstream Media in the United States

Almost 48 years after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the mainstream media (MSM) in this country still treats it as a Taboo Subject. This is a strange state of affairs, given the MSM's propensity to tout its own courage and independence, and its important role as the Fourth Estate in our democracy
Bernice Moore Wrote:http://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/

The JFK Assassination: Still a Taboo Subject for the Mainstream Media in the United States

Almost 48 years after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the mainstream media (MSM) in this country still treats it as a Taboo Subject. This is a strange state of affairs, given the MSM's propensity to tout its own courage and independence, and its important role as the Fourth Estate in our democracy

And they don't write about having lost in Vietnam - and it having been a horrible war, with about 2 million murdered for nothing - and the lasting legacy of birth defects there and traumatized soldiers in USA - nor of any other ill venture of the USA, who's only 'Estate ['i.e.....all the 'Estates'] belong to the Rich's Estate - who control what is done in each of them. - as in a 'Banana Republic'. Our McKnowNothing Republic is controlled by their propaganda and myth making. Read :wirlitzer:

NO democracy, that! :unclesam: Confusedhutup: Confusedhutup:

I'm sure a complete counter-coup to all our hard work in the last 48 years is planned for the 50th. I'm depressed about it already. We had best, as a group, put our shoulder to the wheel for the 50th if we EVER want to right that WRONG!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The article isn't signed.

One thing he's wrong about is the affect of government institutions lying to maintain a false image. They don't do that by accident. It's an intended effect that is intentionally done to weaken government institutions and deliberately create a loss of confidence in government that has the net effect of increasing the power of those who are able to do so over that very government. By train wrecking the government and hamstringing its institutional/bureaucratic power those groups that are able to do best by this process then take over and gain power. It's sort of like 'Spring Time For Hitler'. There's much more money and power to be had by overselling shares in a flop than honestly investing in good government. We've created little tyrannical interests like corporate media city states that have a stake in, and vie for, counter-democratic power. These people are highly armed and dangerous with a corporate homeland security force known as the US CIA and military.

The prime symbol of this unspeakable evil is the CIA recruitment link that appears mindlessly and robotically at the bottom of an article that is highly critical of CIA. This is probably done by robotic word detection, but the psychological effect is one of installing hopelessness in the readers. Might as well have a Nazi party link appear on a holocaust site. Welcome to America folks...

Doug Horne notes two examples in illustrating the taboo observed by the media regarding the JFK assassination, Chris Matthews' recent seizure, and the magic statistics of faith in government.

As has been noted, Matthews' mentor O'Neill in the latter's memoirs recounted the Ken O'Donnell/Dave Powers witness to conspiracy:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]I was never one of those people who had doubts or suspicions about the Warren Commission's report on the President's death. But five years after Jack died, I was having dinner with Kenny O'Donnell and a few other people at Jimmy's Harborside Restaurant in Boston, and we got to talking about the assassination. I was surprised to hear O'Donnell say that he was sure he had heard two shots that came from behind the fence. "That's not what you told the Warren Commission," I said. "You're right," he replied. "I told the FBI what I had heard but they said it couldn't have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn't want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family." "I can't believe it," I said. "I wouldn't have done that in a million years. I would have told the truth." "Tip, you have to understand. The familyeverybody wanted this thing behind them." Dave Powers was with us at dinner that night, and his recollection of the shots was the same as O'Donnell's.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

It will be remembered that Matthews swallowed his tongue as a thrill went up his leg when he "just saw a girl named Obama" (and suddenly that name, will never be the same, again, et cetera).

Okay so where are we. In Network with Peter Finch as Howard Beale mad as hell:
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpe...work2.html

Horne cites Cass Sunstein as another debunker of "conspiracy" and its hideous adherents. We have the Peoples Republic of China sending ten police to beat a Falun Gong woman with their big black sticks, turning her thighs to purple tunas, sending the so-glorious PLA warriors to subdue Tibetan monks and nunssuch warriors require violent video games to ward off loneliness and despair.

The revisionism of blacking out the assasination, of lumping it with that of King and Bobby as random, isolated acts of demented loners. All this the winged monkeys of the media gladly do, Skinner Box "Journalists"--Mourning the loss of the independent media?! When was it other?

The Ministry of Truth avoids the truth: JFK was taking us out of Vietnam. The military-intelligence state killed him and put us in where we spent the decade enriching the arms industry, maintaining access to the Golden Triangle, killing political inconveniences, creating the hollowed out American psyche ready for servititude.

The Chinese in Tiananmen crushed the democratic spirit. The Russians have taken up the yoke of Putin's militocracy. In the USA the citizen is encouraged to adopt a football-NASCAR-American Idol attitude toward history.

For to learn that John Kennedy was shot from either the grassy knoll or the intersection of the overpass and the board fence is to break the Matrix and undo the power of the Langley hum.

GE owns Matthews' network. GE has an arrangement with Obama. Obama is a figurehead for supranational interests.

John Kennedy it may be truly said fought the machine and Horne suggests the machine has won.

We are part of the dinosaur media slipping into the La Brea Tar Pit.

There is no end of history, nor evolutionary stasis.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3077[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   MAGIC HISTORY.JPG (Size: 58.95 KB / Downloads: 3)
Phil I agree that Chris Matthews comes across as a very nasty individual.

I also agree with Al's sentiment however. Yet one of the problems is that Horne, has helped propogate one of the worst myths of the case namely 'LBJ did it' and the bogus 'Greer shooting Kennedy angle'.

What I imagine will happen Phil, is that on the 50th conspiracy advocates will get some token air time. Likely, someone like say David Talbot. But as Dawn pointed out, Talbot (whose heart is generally in the right place as is his 'bigger picture' resarch) is in reality a poor debater. Secondly, he doesn't know enough about the nuts and bolts of the case like say the Tippet shooting too truly be effective in turning individuals like Posner or Bugliosi to mush.

Then there's the frightening spectre of 'JF' suddenly coming into view. My god he can debate but his stuff is utterly crud and is easily discredited as is Hornes. Jesse Ventura and Marrs would probably get a stint and they maybe okay-but people will see them hanging out with Alex Jones and or see Marrs UFO stuff, not to mention his new pals like Richard Dolan and roll their eyes. Furthermore, Jones himself will likely become some kind of mouth piece. And don't forget ol Russ Baker. The people whom would provide good solid comment like say Jim Di, Lisa Pease, CD, Bill Davy, Joe Green, Douglas, Len or Bill Kelly and others I doubt very much will be called upon.

The 50th will be a celebration of every cock eyed conspiracy theory ever dreamed up. Hence I think it's important that with reservation (I think he's a bit of a tosser truth be told) that we should get in behind Talbot's effort and encourage others in endeavours which include astute people like those mentioned above in their projects.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
How bout we send in ""THE SEAMUS""to rattle them...:phone:accompanying.Mark Lane who can run them inside out, with his info,at times... like Jimmy D.....
It Would be great if they all could get their ""Swings"" info in...and have a go....b:wavey:
Bernice Moore Wrote:How bout we send in ""THE SEAMUS""to rattle them...:phone:accompanying.Mark Lane who can run them inside out, with his info,at times... like Jimmy D.....
It Would be great if they all could get their ""Swings"" info in...and have a go....b:wavey:

I think your encouraging a blood bath Bern lol! Just imagine if CD tagged along Yikes !!!!!!!
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Picture a world where the former Director of Central Intelligence tells the ranking senator on the Senate Intelligence Committee, "Senator, all governments lie to each other."

It will be remembered that Director of Central Intelligence Richard Helms lied to Congress.

That the Attorney General lied to Congress.

That Robert Blakey lied to Congress and the American people.

That President Johnson and FBI Director Hoover lied to the nation regarding the lack of gunshot residue on Lee Oswald's cheek.

The Lee Oswald whose last call on earth was to his Naval Intelligence handler in North Carolina.

Who ran an operation on Fair Play for Cuba Committee for the FBI.

Who falsely defected to the Soviet Union for the Central Intelligence Agency, which agency facilitated his return and manipulated his legend to become the scapegoat, the patsy.

The Lee Oswald who was not the two men who shot at General Walker or the heavy-set man who shot J.D. Tippitt, or the person or person's who manipulated the cartons in the "sniper window" after Lee Oswald left the building.

There was no lone nut nor magic bullet but a coup to remove an inconvenient advocate for peace.

Both in the U.S. and the U.S.S.R.

The Borg will field Bugliosi and Posner and the Church Lady.

The Home Team ought to have Jim D, Lisa, James Douglass, Mark Lane, and Seamus doing a blend of Bill Hicks and Al Pacino as Scarface.

We'll put some bleachers out in the sun
and have it on Highway 61

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3080[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Lee Dylan.JPG (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 9)
Phil 'Say hello to my little friend'.
Cheers. It's cool just to be associated with that bunch. And there's plenty more where we came from.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3114[/ATTACH]

I saw Bugliosi's block alone on top of a partition in a huge book store in Albuquerque, alone on the crag, like an endangered species.

I found the ten-part DiEugenio deconstruction of Vincent Bugliosi's cantilevered canards to be a feast of usable data.

Not opinion. Not speculation. Not the insulting assertions of its subject.

2013 is the Best By date for the Warrenati cheese.

Attached Files
.jpg   Go ahead make my day.JPG (Size: 34.69 KB / Downloads: 10)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 484 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,010 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,694 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,780 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,909 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,564 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,711 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,758 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,245 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,011 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser