Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank of America website remains down

Bank of America website remains down

October 4, 2011 by legitgov

ShareThisBank of America website remains down [Anonymous, why not make sure it *stays* down?] --Speculation swirls as angry customers try to withdraw their money 04 Oct 2011 There is a lot of speculation about why Bank of America's website remains down as outraged customers try to get their money out of the bank following an increase in fees. Adding to the frustration, BofA's home page has an error message and the online service has been slow since Friday, sending thousands of customers to the web to complain and petition the fees.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Unprecedented' Problems with Bank of America's Web Site

October 6th, 2011Customers closing accounts after the announcement of the $5 per month EFT card fee?
There's a bit of a movement underway to let Bank of America know how customers feel about that $5 fee. People are either emptying their accounts of funds, or closing their accounts completely. I'm very happy to say that my balance is now $26. haha.
Via: ComputerWorld:
The six days of online brownouts and slowdowns that have plagued Bank of America's website are "unprecedented," a leading Internet and mobile cloud monitoring service said today.
"I don't think we've seen as significant and as long an outage with any bank. And I've been with Keynote for 16 years now," said Shawn White, vice president of operations for web monitoring service Keynote Systems. "It's particularly shocking precisely because these banks know how critical it is for their online customers to be able to access their bank account. It's so personal and dear to them."
Bank of America (BofA) said its Web and mobile services have not been hit by hacking or denial-of-service attacks. But the nation's largest bank would not disclose what's causing its online problems.
The bank also said it has substituted its standard homepage with an alternate one to help in user navigation.
"I just want to be really clear. Every indication [is that] recent performance issues have not been the result of hacking, malware or denial of service," said BofA spokeswoman Tara Burke. "We've had some intermittent or sporadic slowness. We don't break out the root cause."
Posted in Coincidence?, Economy, Infrastructure, Technology
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

SWAT Teams in St. Louis Protecting Bank of America; Refusing Customer Withdrawals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_P0wHsS...r_embedded
Looks like a bank robbery....
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Uh Oh.....its come to that....all the banks soon are going to just not let money out...only in....and then they'll close up and disappear. Nice. The SWAT team should be going in the bank to do some arresting....but they, sadly, are there for the opposite reasons.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYYvNVFl..._embedded#!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wells Fargo bank exec, who supervised creation of 2 mllion fake accounts, scores $125M payday Drew Phipps 0 4,999 13-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Deutsche Bank Blows Lid on Cartel who Fixes Gold Price David Guyatt 7 7,664 23-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Iceland looks at removing commercial bank money making Magda Hassan 2 6,949 16-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Magda Hassan 2 6,738 21-03-2015, 09:30 AM
  The World Bank - Exporting Debt Bondage as a Weapon of Control David Guyatt 0 3,016 01-02-2015, 12:26 PM
  What Happens When Anonymous Gets a Bank? Magda Hassan 62 23,537 16-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Game Changer - The New BRICS Development Bank David Guyatt 14 10,662 13-09-2014, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Vatican Bank Magda Hassan 47 32,209 25-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Did Bank of England allow forex market manipulation? David Guyatt 6 3,958 21-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Bill Black: How to Rob a Bank Lauren Johnson 1 2,363 13-03-2014, 10:12 AM