Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter; Lost John F. Kennedy assassination tapes from aboard Air Force One go on sale for $500,000
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...0-000.html

Lost John F. Kennedy assassination tapes from aboard Air Force One go on sale for $500,000 | Mail Online

I have found I have photo of Clifton...fyi..

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_gen.clifton.jpg (Size: 51.06 KB / Downloads: 4)
Someone [who made them go missing] needs to be brought to trial, but instead someone's going to make a buck on these......that's the American 'way'.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
These belong in the National Archives. How could any one be permitted to sell them?
I heard that there are digital copies being made for the Archives and others but it should be that the originals are in the Archives and the copies are made to sell.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/los...3%7c112748
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Magda Hassan Wrote:These belong in the National Archives. How could any one be permitted to sell them?
I heard that there are digital copies being made for the Archives and others but it should be that the originals are in the Archives and the copies are made to sell.

What a great capitalist model! We can make a copy of the Constitution, auction the original and keep the copy in the National Archives, etc, et al.! Why we could then auction just about EVERYTHING! And the CIA etc. can change whatever they like from the originals and no one will be the wiser. Great model!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I'll open the bidding for the Bill of Rights at $50.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed Jewett Wrote:I'll open the bidding for the Bill of Rights at $50.

Sorry, I think that went into the shredder ten years ago, as it was already VERY tattered.....:mexican:
The Assassination Records Review Board, created by an act of Congress in 1992 after the Oliver Stone film 'JFK' caused public uproar to re-examine Kennedy's killing, unsuccessfully sought the unedited Air Force One tapes for its probe.

Its final report in 1998, the board said the LBJ Library version was filled with crude breaks and chopped conversations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1e556DcNb

the ARRB called for the tapes, so would that not precede them being made available for any auction..??? Just a eh ?? question, there must be someone within that would know.....and seeing they pertain to the murder then are they not evidence, as the case is not closed as far as I know..or is that just within Dallas ??which should therefore be placed within the national archives, something really smells as usual........imo....:loco:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Ed Jewett Wrote:I'll open the bidding for the Bill of Rights at $50.

Sorry, I think that went into the shredder ten years ago, as it was already VERY tattered.....:mexican:

http://www.shredderchallenge.com/

'Tis truly amazing how we have a state/security enterprise that, on one hand, can both create documents and films that lie and, on the other hand, destroy truths and tell lies, and then piece together what others have tried to keep from the reach of their eyes, and hear or see something different than was ever there in the first place.
Bill Kelly had transcribed all the conversation from the previous Air Force 1 tapes in a post on his blog. It would be interesting to see what else was said on these tapes.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Judge on Donald Norton Peter Lemkin 31 29,270 10-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 466 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,058 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 120,204 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,452 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,426 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,644 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,148 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,595 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman