Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natalie Woods swan dive and other deaths
Am I the only person finding it a bit odd the massive media coverage and even the existence of the re-opening of a 30 year old boating accident case on some hear say evidence of one person? While copious new evidence in the cases of the political murders of the 1960's is left fallow and untouched and ignored by the fawning media. Spy
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Am I the only person finding it a bit odd the massive media coverage and even the existence of the re-opening of a 30 year old boating accident case on some hear say evidence of one person? While copious new evidence in the cases of the political murders of the 1960's is left fallow and untouched and ignored by the fawning media. Spy

The first thing I thought of when I saw this story was JFK and all the years of hard work by individuals like Bill Kelley to get a new trial.Natalie would probably draw more attention from the American public anyways.:what:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
It's jfk weekend, anything to hopefully bounce it further down the web, as readers interest will do, i am thinking........and after all aren't the Movie Stars are have been considered somewhat of royalty status within the USA news.....it would appear so by the regular daily news on web news sites.......they are bigger than any President it would appear, murdered or not....the media will pull whatever it needs to, to get the assassination from being looked at too closely, so what better to use than a young popular at the time, lovely movie star who drowned, or did she ??? to do so.....it usually is the MM OLDIES......I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE.NOTE ON HER SO FAR THIS WEEKEND......imo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mysterious Deaths Related To Dallas Peter Lemkin 0 2,478 09-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Deaths of JFK, RFK—and the Silence of the Lambs...Russ Baker Bernice Moore 0 2,459 23-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Cape Cod seashore holds lessons for North Woods park planthat stroke of President Kennedy's pen is s Bernice Moore 0 2,084 02-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore