Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dick Cheney-Secret Service case goes to Supreme Court: Speech vs. safety?
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/201..._court.php

Bernice Moore Wrote:http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/201..._court.php

And I doubt greatly just HOW MANY Children and adults Chaney had killed that day [or over his tenure which I calculate at well over a million] will come out or even be admissible in Court. Funny how a SS Agent 'heard' a mobile phone conversation in real time and how a non-violent hand on a V.P. [if true or not] will get this poor lad years or decades in prison. The Fourth Reich is alive and well. May it not last another week! The stench and obscenity of this dying [ne' dead] Plutocracy and Fascist Empire are almost impossible to bear now....yet I'll-Bomb-Ya acts as if nothing ever happened before or during his reign as Oligarchic puppet....

I call for nothing less than immediate Regime Change and a set of totally new Paradigms.

Time grows VERY short now.....years...not decades. [maybe not even a year]

I have been speaking of America at the abyss for a long time....now I am SURE it is so close few can comprehend....and when it is passed the 'abyss'....there will be no return...so ACT NOW!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lynne Stewart: A Classic Case of Judicial Abuse & the [in]justice system in the USA Peter Lemkin 1 9,761 16-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  OJ Simpson - CNN To Air Bill Dear Case Albert Doyle 6 17,903 23-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  UK's Investigatory Powers Act allows the State to tell lies in court! Peter Lemkin 1 8,205 09-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is expected to appear in a UK court tomorrow! Peter Lemkin 250 94,804 22-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Obama picks centrist high court nominee; Republicans unmoved Drew Phipps 9 18,649 17-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  italian court convicts 23 americans kidnapping Bernice Moore 25 20,200 23-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  People Have A 'Fundamental Right' To Own Assault Weapons, Court Rules Drew Phipps 0 3,844 05-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Spanish court issues arrest warrants for Netanyahu and other officials Magda Hassan 2 5,569 16-11-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  "Elsa the Snow Queen" is arrested, Cold Case solved. Drew Phipps 0 3,169 24-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Germany Files War Crimes Against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld And Other CIA Officials Magda Hassan 1 3,593 10-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt