Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Absolut Lee Not"
All,

I wish to take this opportunity to thank publicly the brilliant Phil Dragoo for creating this image based upon my copyrighted concept (image and copy) created three years ago for my in-development premium cable television series Headshot. Phil worked his magic without having to be asked, and I am eternally grateful for his contribution.

Phil, you can come to work for Headshot Productions just as soon as the series is greenlit.

With the deepest gratitude,

CD

Attached Files
.jpg   ABSOLUT LEE NOT.jpg (Size: 40.1 KB / Downloads: 16)
It's a brilliant concept Charles! And thank you Phil for bring it to life.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I will be happy to devote all the time available away from the Eric Hoffer Barge-Toting Co. to executing your killer concepts.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3493[/ATTACH]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-NBoUF7eAc"]
[/URL]

Attached Files
.jpg   Lee Dylan.JPG (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 10)
Wow. I can't wait to see what you two come up with!
Cheers

:jumpingjoy:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Absolut Lee Not" -- The Plate is Full Charles Drago 3 4,828 31-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago