Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loosing my marbles, help me remember European Economics Analysis Group
Here, or more like on the EF I posted a link to a very good EU economic analysis group who had been very good at predicting the economic situation we now find ourselves in. I can't find the link and forget their exact name. Website that had it is down. Anyone remember? They publish a monthly report. Thanks.
I remember it Peter, It was a group of French economists. You posted it here.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
URL? I'm trying to get to their website for their current insights.
Is this it? http://iprd.org.uk/index.php?option=com_...e&Itemid=1
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
No. I don't think it was that one. I will look again.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
http://www.leap2020.eu/
That's it isn't it Peter?

Thanks! That's them. They have had a better score than anyone and equal to Hudson in predictions on the economic front so far!.....some of it you have to subscribe to see, a few articles they put up for free.
Yes, they are very good. All their stuff ends up on line for free after three months but if you want it while it is relevant and timely you need to pay the subscription. I'd love to know who is behind it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islamic State leader issues order for group to start its own currency Magda Hassan 0 2,817 15-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Bank bosses circumvent European bonus cap law David Guyatt 0 2,278 22-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Analysis of Financial Terrorism in America( David DeGraw) Ed Jewett 0 2,946 11-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Europe's Disease - Sagging Growth - Forex Analysis, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal - Action Bernice Moore 0 2,539 31-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Finland for global or European financial tax Magda Hassan 0 2,119 13-05-2011, 04:02 AM
  Anonymous takes on NASDAQ OMX Group and Sweden's Elite Wallenberg Family Corporations. Magda Hassan 0 6,139 03-04-2011, 08:42 AM
  Economics-The Fat Cats Just Want You to Think It's Complicated So That You Won't Demand Change! Peter Lemkin 0 3,744 24-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Looming European Debt Wars Keith Millea 0 2,705 09-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  The New Junk Economics - Dr. Michael Hudson Peter Lemkin 0 3,291 12-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Markit Group: A Black-Box Company that Devastated Markets Magda Hassan 1 2,886 05-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski