Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manson Denied Parole
While there could be arguments that jail might be the best overall place for Manson he's still a political prisoner. Although I am surprised he wasn't offered a job with the US government, since his talents seem to be in vogue of late as far as government practices:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/11/justic...es-manson/

He didn't do himself any favors by strutting his stuff in front of the prison psychologist thus: "I am special. I am not like the average inmate. I have put five people in the grave. I've been in prison most of my life. I'm a very dangerous man."
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:He didn't do himself any favors by strutting his stuff in front of the prison psychologist thus: "I am special. I am not like the average inmate. I have put five people in the grave. I've been in prison most of my life. I'm a very dangerous man."

Charlie doesn't need any favors.He knows full well that he will NEVER be paroled.

STRUT CHARLIE STRUT.........HELL IS WAITING!!
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political Prisoner Leonard Peltier is Up for Parole This Month. Please support his release. Magda Hassan 31 42,353 19-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Mumia Abu Jamal Rushed to Emergency Care - Family Denied Access! Peter Lemkin 0 4,093 31-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Chomsky denied entry to West Bank Magda Hassan 12 9,030 21-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby