Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homer McMahon Transcript
Thanks Doug--

.pdf   Homer McMahon Transcript.pdf (Size: 329.2 KB / Downloads: 23)
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
McMahon, page 25:

Eight shots.

Three different directions. At least.

"One can't fight City Hall."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3796[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Confusatory.jpg (Size: 91.63 KB / Downloads: 3)
Doug Horne, on page 43, displays an admirable understanding of what I've termed the "Doppelganger Gambit" intel op tactic and of the "cognitive dissonance" it is designed to foment:

"I have concluded that Mr. Hicks (the NPIC Director in 1975) was not
only the likely author of the confusing, unsigned addendum about
the creation of NPIC briefing boards sent to the Rockefeller
Commission, but that[COLOR="#FF0000"] the conflation of the two events in that
addendum was an intentional act of obfuscation[/COLOR]
." [emphasis added]
I found that the two NPIC events was one of the most dramatic developments of Horne's five volumes.

Paralleling that is his two-brain solution as presented in this online interview with Dick Russell:

BEGIN EXCERPT

He looked at me and said, "I also think there were two brain exams." I was stunned, and asked how he'd come to the same conclusion. "By reading the descriptions of the damage," he said, "and comparing those descriptions to the pattern of damage evident in the brain photographs in the archives. In my opinion, they don't match."

So when we deposed Finck a few days later, we focused in on this one subject, and this is where we got our one big answer from him. The examination of the president's brain clearly took place on November 25, 1963, based upon the consistent testimony of Dr. Boswell and autopsy photographer John Stringer over the years, furthermore, a lab technician at Bethesda, Leland Benson, told the HSCA that he processed brain tissue on Monday, November 25, on the dame date identified independently by both Boswell and Stringer as the date of the brain exam. (Humes' answers on this were all over the map, and veried, when he was pressed on the subject.) Finck was known to have been at a brain exam, and wrote in a 1965 report to his boss that he was first contacted about a brain exam by Humes on November 29. When we asked Finck at his ARRB deposition whether the exam he attended had transpired two or three days after the autopsy, or about a week later, he was emphatic in his belief that it occurred at least a week after the autopsy, and as I recall it was just about the only answer he was adamant about. This was consistent with the memorandum he'd written to Brigadier General J. M. Blumberg, his military superior, in February 1965.

We called the Navy photographer, John Stringer, to testify. To our amazement, he disowned the brain photographs in the Archives, for three reasons. First, they were taken on a type of film that he did not use. They also depicted "inferior" views of the underside of the brain that he was certain he did not shoot. And, finally, the photographs of several individual sections of brain tissue that he did photograph brain tissue that he insisted had been serially sectioned were not present.

FBI agent O'Neill also swore to us that the brain photos in the Archives could not possibly be of the president's brain, because there was too much tissue present. O'Neill remembered clearly that more than half of President Kennedy's brain was missing when he saw it at the autopsy, following its removal from the cranium. Both O'Niell and Tom Robinson, one of the morticians, told us that they recalled that a large portion of the rear of the president's brain was missing, when they saw it outside the body at the morgue during the autopsy. And each man unequivocally demonstrated the location of the absent brain tissue in my presence, by dramatically placing his right hand on the back of the right side of his own head, behind the right ear. By contrast, in the brain depicted in the archives photographs, the right cerebellum is completely intact. Both John Stringer and many of the Dallas treating physicians recalled severe damage to the cerebellum, the structure low in the rear of the human brain.

There is absolutely no doubt that the second brain exam on a brain not belonging to John F. Kennedy occurred sometime between November 29 (when Humes contacted Finck) and December 2, because a Navy chief hospital corpsman named Chester Boyers told the HSCA that he prepared brain tissue slides on December 2. It's also my firm belief that Dr. Finck who had arrived late at the autopsy on November 22 was used as a "dupe" so that he could "authenticate" the photographs of the second brain specimen, in the event that was ever required. I think Finck knew something was wrong by this time, because he engaged in very clever "CYA" by writing, in his report to Brigadier General Blumberg in February 1965, that the brain he subsequently examined looked different than it had looked at the autopsy although he benignly attributed the change in its appearance in his written report to an arcane "fixation artifact."

Summarizing, the photographs of President Kennedy's brain, exposed by John Stringer on November 25, were never introduced into the official record because they showed a pattern of damage missing tissue from the rear of the brain consistent with a fatal shot form the front, and that evidence had to be suppressed. The photographs of a second brain, taken sometime between November 29 December 2, 1963 by an unknown Navy photographer, were introduced into the official record because the brain employed in that exercise exhibited a pattern of damage to the top-right-side of the brain generally consistent with a shot from above and behind.

So where did that brain come from? I can only remind you that Bethesda was a teaching facility with a medical school alongside the treatment hospital, and specimens would have been on hand at the medical school for teaching purposes; furthermore, there were regular "brain cuttings" about once per week in the D.C. area that were attended by both Navy personnel at Bethesda and Army personnel stationed at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, or AFIP. So fixed brains would have been available, one way or another.

An accomplished forensic pathologist who viewed the brain photos in the archives at the request of the ARRB told us in 1996 that the brain in these photographs, which appears very gray in the color transparencies, was "very well fixed," and that it had been in a formalin solution for at least 2 weeks before being photographed, since it showed no traces whatsoever of pink coloration. That ensures it cannot possibly be President Kennedy's brain, which was examined only 3 days after his death.

Finally, the supplementary autopsy report indicates that the brain depicted in the photographs in the archives weighted 1,500 grams when weighted at the brain exam, which exceeds the weight of an average, normal male brain. This is completely incompatible with a brain that was missing over half its tissue when observed at the autopsy by FBI agent O'Neill, or a brain that was missing most of the right occipital lobe of the cerebral cortex and much of the right cerebellum, as observed by Dr. McClennand at Parkland hospital.

END EXCERPT

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2009/...horne.html

As Charles notes with the Chicago and Florida preverberations, and we see in two Sirhans (oh yes, witnesses describe a similar man), and the Oswalds from Sorcerer's Apprentice, the double-vision confuses.

Quick! How many fingers am I holding up!

(Stop waving them aroundwait: that's the point.)
Loki ... The Trickster ...

Loki here ... and there ... the same, yet different ... but how can that be?

Ancient wisdom, ancient malice.

Janus sees both sides. Manichean balance equals perpetuation of the status quo.

Balance equals doubt.

Doubt equals control.

I'm OK, you're OK. We're fucked.

It's a gunfight at the I'm OK, You're OK Corral. And we're dying with our boots on.
I might add that once we identify who among the literary artists likely to have been involved at the Facilitator level of the plot has demonstrated an appreciation of the mythic and historic significances of the double, we will have found a key to unlock an as yet unopened door.

An all-important door.

Then again, most likely there are two of them.
Are you talking about Thomas A. Harris, Author of the book, "I'm O.K., You're O.K." -- student of Eric Bern who authored "Games People Play" ???
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
David Atlee Phillips. Handler of Lee Oswald. Maurice Bishop to Antonio Veciana. Founder of Association of Former Intelligence Officers. Advises the night watch is a dirty job but somebody's got to do it.

Elusive Howard Hunt. Forty-two novels and uncounted forgeries including cable traffic falsely framing John Kennedy for the Nhu murders. Falsely claimed Oswald was Kennedy assassin and supporter of Castro.

James Jesus Angleton. Had the position and skill, authority and motive to paint Oswald as a defector and conspirator with Communist Cubans and Soviets.

Allen Dulles. Pretending to see nothing, nothing. Pushing the lone nut solution on fellow Commissioners. Calling Hunt to his side for Memoirs & More.

John Armstrong presents indications Oswald was doubled from age of thirteen, circa 1952, the year before I Led Three Lives premiered on television, the year C.D. Jackson wrote the Eisenhower speech calling on all agencies of government to speak on message.

The directive from Dean Acheson and Walt Rostow, Joe Alsop and others vis-à-vis the presidential commission and its intended end.

The Chicago plot foiled to anesthetize the victim's skin for the blood-sucking needle to slip in unnoticed.

The ambulance call to Dealey to draw attention, the Walkie Talkie Man and Umbrella Man to catch the eye.

The reinforcing of three shots from the rear by the crazy with the toy rifle, absurd, impossible, the contrary die suspiciously, the lambs are silenced.

The national security state proceeds from the Big Brother position: I'm OK; you're not OK and if you cross me you're screwed.

The national security state proceeds from the game of I'll Tell You a Lie and When You Call Me on It I'll Slap You. (You will tire or die; I will go on forever.)

We're in Afghanistan for the smack.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3797[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   JANUS 750.jpg (Size: 82.43 KB / Downloads: 6)
Greg Burnham Wrote:Are you talking about Thomas A. Harris, Author of the book, "I'm O.K., You're O.K." -- student of Eric Bern who authored "Games People Play" ???

Yup. The "I'm O.K., You're O.K." reference is merely that: a nod to what some years ago was a pop culture phenomenon frequently referred to within diverse contexts.

How dated can I get? It's tough to say. I was wondering the same thing last night over a dinner of poached oysters and some spicy meat-a-balls.
The swapped brains was enough to create a public reaction equal to the offense. The fact it didn't bespeaks a democracy-stifling condition in America inimical to sound democracy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Program Transcript: Bill Simpich - Part ll Alan Dale 0 2,571 26-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Program Transcript: Gerald D. McKnight Alan Dale 0 2,334 02-08-2014, 09:47 AM
  Program Transcript: Bill Simpich Alan Dale 5 5,369 28-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Program Transcript: Jefferson Morley Alan Dale 0 5,616 13-03-2014, 12:45 AM
  Feinman transcript CBS interview Dallas Srgnt Hill LHO's arrest;; the search of TSBD; Tippit murder Bernice Moore 0 2,479 26-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Mary Moorman transcript John Kelin 1 2,723 15-07-2011, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore