Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angleton Worshippers
On the find a death forum there's a comments section for James Angleton's Boise Idaho grave. One reads:

Quote:[Image: usflagSmall.gif]Dear Agent Angleton, Thank you for your long and very courageous service to our country and government. It was very brave of you to bear witness at the Church Committee in 1975 and to stay honest and follow proper guidelines when some around you have fallen to the temptation of corruption. I know that you have been extremely maligned by many conspiracists in relation to the molehunt and the death of your friend John F Kennedy But I hope that someday you and your role as counterintelligence chief will be truly understood.Rest in peace~~
- Laveau Truth
Find A Grave for Allen Dulles:

Quote:The CIA was instrumental in the overthrow of many governments through covert activities. The U-2 Plane was devised, gleaning important information with its flights over Russia. It discovered the hidden missiles in Cuba resulting in subsequent removal. However: They hit a snag when President John F. Kennedy held Dulles responsible for the failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba because of faulty information and forced him to resign. In retirement, he wrote articles defending the CIA and rejected charges it was to blame for the Cuba failure. He closed out his amazing career by serving on the Warren Commission on the assassination of President Kennedy adding credibility to the final report. Eight years later, at the time of his death, he still carried the mythical tile of "Spymaster" and was still respected in the country and throughout the world as the most talented, effectual American spy in history. He contracted influenza which developed into pneumonia taking his life at age seventy five. Prior to his resignation he toured the newly constructed Central Intelligence Headquarters, a project he spearheaded, situated in a college campus-like atmosphere creating an ideal atmosphere in which to pursue intelligence work. He never was able to occupy the office of director. After his death a bas-relief sculpted by Heinz Warneke depicting him was placed on the north wall of the main lobby honoring his long service and contributions to the CIA.

Dulles is buried in Greenmount Cemetery Baltimore.
It is obvious that someone does not loveau the truth. It is also obvious that Angleton's middle name, Jesus, was rightly given to him by his father
who could foresee that his son would turn up to be a saint, the protector and true friend of John F. Kennedy...while the majority of us we were accusing this righteous
man of being a part of this heinous conspiracy. Shame on all of us.
I wonder what Miss Laveau's reaction would be to seeing Angleton admit they would probably be burned in hell for the things they did during their CIA service?
I am sure she knows perfectly well since she is a lover of truth.
Gentleman,

Are you suggesting that "Laveau Truth" is, in this instance, the true name of a living person?

Marie Laveau was the most prominent voodoo priestess in 19th century New Orleans.

There is a "Marie Laveau" who has posted on the Rigorous Intuition website.

Sounds like an "Oswald Lewinter" entity to me.
Don't cry for me, Angletonia

Thinking six ways over cognac on his Cheerios

In the privy when someone struck John.

Playing cards with liars

Aghast to find they didn't care a flip about America

Stealing into Eliot's Gerontion wilderness of mirrors

He turns and gives us one last grim-ace

Up his sleeve all the time

Now he may manipulate his file in perpetuum

In the furn-ace

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3833[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   3C ang signed.JPG (Size: 27.72 KB / Downloads: 3)
With a touch of irony Charles, of course we don't suggest that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,216 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,025 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New book on life and 'work' of J.J. Angleton Peter Lemkin 6 25,868 03-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Ron Rosenbaum Whitewashes Angleton Jim DiEugenio 3 3,146 10-08-2013, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio